Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Sujata I have started to enjoy your shock treatment. I am sure its going to be interesting. Please don't make us wait for long.I know u don't and that's why I enjoy your FF. Thank u.

thank you Rajani...this comment is BEFORE reading the chapter or AFTER reading it??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

next update will be on Monday. tomorrow is Ugadi and after that weekend. with kids having summer vacation, everything slows down in my schedule...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aru29

a great chapter sujatha ji...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

really enjoyed reading the 2 chaps...⭐️⭐️
awesome workπŸ‘πŸ‘

😑 where were you?? i waited and waited for your review of the first chapter...now you come and give me a one liner for BOTH the chapters!! πŸ˜­
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: turags

Ugadi is New Years Day according to the Telugu calender Deepali...its tomorrow..

ok...thanks for the info di..πŸ˜ƒ
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😑 where were you?? i waited and waited for your review of the first chapter...now you come and give me a one liner for BOTH the chapters!! πŸ˜­

am sooo sooo sorry...havent been coming much to the forum only...
exams coming up ...not well fever cold cough 
i will giv u a great update later pakka..promise...sowie for this time...maafi dedoπŸ˜”pls...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aru29

am sooo sooo sorry...havent been coming much to the forum only...
exams coming up ...not well fever cold cough 
i will giv u a great update later pakka..promise...sowie for this time...maafi dedoπŸ˜”pls...

ok ok... maaf kardiya iss baar...πŸ˜† will wait 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

itna chota update

😑 10 pages in word doc...i count and stop exactly at the point. 

how was the update?? πŸ˜•
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow, another shocker! some things expected (nidhi's withdrawal), others not expected (ashu's sarcasm)..

and everybody knows what happened!! wow, how did they bear the lynch-mob of a society?? how did yograj n nandini handle it?
nidhi changed completely.. absolute opposite..
ashutosh ran off n seems to have become callous to others n himself... loss of trust in relations - understandably, preferring casual relationships... keeping his distance even from his parents, the only ppl he could probably truly call his own after that week... n goading nidhi! even calling her a lapdog! (the girl sure has become passive..) is he testing the waters, trying to find a glimpse of his chulbuli or is there also some need for vindication?
anji's unchanged for she was never implicated i suppose...
armaan seems stuck... water is still... his younger brother abhi referred to mallika as mallikaji, not bhabhi, so they are together, but not married? or is she still just a colleague n abhi was just asking about her?

my my, a lot to digest once again! πŸ˜‰ will prob return in a couple of days with more thoughts... πŸ˜ƒ

btw, a gr8 way of bringing back ashu to lucknow and totally awesome how nidhi n ashu are being thrown together!
superb chap! πŸ‘ pls bring in nandini in the next chap! kinda wanna know what kind of role you gave her since we never saw her on tv...

swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my wat a chapter. It will be interesting to see wat happens next. Pls post the next chapter soon.Edited by swati62 - 11 years ago
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†an hour back u were hounding and crying and blackmailing me to post part 2..ab sar chakra raha hain Mithalee??πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† kya karu...tabhi pata nahi tha na ki what was going to come...but thanx a lot update jaldi dene ke liye πŸ€—
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a ton for an early update...happy Ugadi to u too!!!πŸ˜ƒ

So...the 10 years have changed all the characters of this story...all their intrinsic nature has been deeply burried inside...n all are masquerading with polar opposite personalities...but it seems fair...everyone involved wants to protect oneself fro any further hurt...Ashu doesnot want any friend, life campanion or (wonder wat Nidhi was to him 10 years bk) to repeat the same crime... Nidhi was become an introvert in her own pangs of guilt...
So...v are going to witness a clash of titans in the coming updates...i like it swearing Ashu...reminds me of the Tumse...hi Ashu...though that was physical hurt!!!!
But, i am confident Ashu's really feeling attaracted to this beautiful siren that his chulbuli has turned to...n i am sure she would take the death of him...had this been an A rated story...we mite have witnessed a sexual dual between them(Sorry for my words...but it seems there's so much of Unresolved physical tension between them!!)
chalo...the tiger's is going to b in action...wonder how long Nidhi continues to b a lamb!!!! wonder what happened to Ashu's parents...how did they behave with Nidhi post that picture fiasco...rukmini seemed angry( on a lighter note...Nidhi's not going to have MIL issuesπŸ˜ƒ)
aslo..is Nidhi's mum in picture??

Hey...sorry if i am wrong...but if a company makes losses..."it is in red" n not black(i am not sure)

sorry if i am assuming it...no offence!!!

thanks for PM
Edited by ruchshah - 11 years ago