Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay..Ashu's gray shaded character really fascinates me...

Armaan.. has moved on in his life personally...

angie is still her best friend..

and Nidhi has turned from a kitten into an elegant woman and successful doctor..

so Ashu is in revenge mode.. his pain has turned him into a dispassionate coldhearted man... .. so can this r'ship with Nidhi chnge him?

bt somewer we did c a glimpse of warmth in interaction with tht woman and in his concern for the employees!

waiting to c wat Nidhi has chnged really into like.. didnt get insight into her psyche.. she has completely withdrawn herself..

wat happens wen this to meet.. will Nidhi b able to tame this maddened embittered wounded lion?

and will Ashu b able to break ice tht surrounds Nidhi?

Intrsting.. and very brave of u Turags.. πŸ‘

really intrsting lead characters!
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
Poolicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zor ka jatka ZOR se laga... Pehle chap mein Nidhi, aur ab Ashu!!! What can I say.. it was well put tht Nidhi has pulled the tigers tail.. now she waits to face the consequences.. And we have to wait to see what they are!!

Awesome post again!! Awesome has kinda become ur second name na Di?πŸ€—
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: achiever

Okay..Ashu's gray shaded character really fascinates me...

Armaan.. has moved on in his life personally...

angie is still her best friend..

and Nidhi has turned from a kitten into an elegant woman and successful doctor..

so Ashu is in revenge mode.. his pain has turned him into a dispassionate coldhearted man... can this r'ship chnge him?

waiting to c wat Nidhi has chnged really into like.. didnt get insight into her psyche.. she has completely withdrawn herself..

wat happens wen this to meet.. will Nidhi b able to tame this maddened embittered wounded lion?

and will Ashu b able to break ice tht surrounds Nidhi?

Intrsting.. and very brave of u Turags.. πŸ‘

really intrsting lead characters!

awesome manisha di...a writer can only decode a writerπŸ˜†..ur comments answered many of my questions..
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a rocking chap    now I think I know where you want to go      what a roller coaster ride it is going to be! !!!
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
forgot to ask.. so is Abhi a lawyer?

and Rohan IPS

tht sounds grt!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ssktlk

This is a whirlwind of an FF Turags, I did not comment after the first chapter as it was too much to digest, rather filmy I felt. But I trust you to make this beautiful like all other ffs. This update is shocking too, with Ashni getting ready to marry and still unanswered questions lie. But would look forward to unraveling them with you. Happy Ugadi to you too.

reality sometimes is more filmy than any films Sanya...but yes, the first chapter was dramatic to say the least. πŸ˜Š

sawaalon ke jawaab itne jaldi milnewaale nahi hain...😳

thank you and happy Ugadi to you too. πŸ€—
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What is "Ugadi" di??...as far as i knw, Navratras are beginning frm 2mrw..
Do u ppl have some different culture??
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Hey di,

mujhe aisa lag rha h ki bas 2 chaps mein aapne amusement park ke jumbo rides mein bitha diyaπŸ˜†.

🀣 Deepali..that was priceless!!! 

Chalo, now coming to the chap:

Sab kuch samajh aaya,bt... Ashu??...he actually confused me...whats exactly going on in his mind??...and dat lady in the beginning, she was just some random character or has a role to play in future??

Nidhi has grown up to be young lady..bt dat incident a decade ago, the "chulbuli" has disappeared... absolutely no traces of dat nidhi in dis nidhi...

Armaan and his bro sound interesting...will have to wait and watch, how u proceed with them...ofcourse armaan is integral bt lets see...

Malhotra's gone, ashu's parents dead, and what abt rohan?? And u didnt mention much abt mallika...these 2 characters integral to the story or ??

Ashu and Nidhi, both have their own dilemmas...Nidhi, though appears to have grown up and matured, bt she is hiding her true self and emotions since a decade...one question, she agreed for the marriage, due to some feelings/guilt/or only for company's sake??

And Ashu, what should i say, he is the mysterious of them all...u gave a feel of how the betrayal had affected him, bt the real scenario, his present state of mind etc.. is not clear??

With all the complexities involved, it is turning out to be quite intriguing...

And the best part, bina kisi jhamele ke, Ashni ki shaadi pakki ho gyi...πŸ˜†..abhi ke liye bas itna hi kaafi h..πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† i think Manisha has answered and cleared most of your questions / doubts with her analysis. the rest you will know as you go by..

Next update??

Monday..

And ya, my brother was finally discharged today, he is back home now..

thats good to know...

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithalee

Hailaa!!! Kya se kya ho gaya...itne jhatke ek saath ...Ashu aur Nidhi ki shaadi 😲 usually hum Ashni ki shaadi ho toh khush hote hain par yaha samajh nahi aara ki kaise react karein!! Kitne sawaal jinke jawaab baaki hain...aur dus saal main kitna kuch badal gaya hain yaar Ashu...Nidhi...Armaan...aur na jaane kya kya...abhi toh sar chakra raha hain...

πŸ˜† an hour back u were hounding and crying and blackmailing me to post part 2..ab sar chakra raha hain Mithalee?? πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

mera bhi yahi haal h...pta nhi review mein kya kya ulta seedha likh diya h maineπŸ˜†...

don't worry Deepali...your jumbled thoughts came out in a perfectly jumbled way in your review...πŸ˜‰