Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

edited

Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What was dat??...shock lagaa😆..Will be back after digesting it..
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a whirlwind of an FF Turags, I did not comment after the first chapter as it was too much to digest, rather filmy I felt. But I trust you to make this beautiful like all other ffs. This update is shocking too, with Ashni getting ready to marry and still unanswered questions lie. But would look forward to unraveling them with you. Happy Ugadi to you too.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Sujatha ji for the update !!

Haaye dont know about others but I am definitely going to have a heart attack by the end of this FF.. Nidhi n Ashu confronting each other so early... I mean I know they are confronting eachother after 10 long years but still.. and not to mention what confrontation yaar directly meeting as fiancee !! hats off !!

BTW why a suspense again who was the girl in the starting.. Ashu was already going around with somebody..?? Suspense kab khatam karoge ..

Oh yes why a 360 change in Nidhi.. I know doctors are mature but itna change.. Ashu was right from when Nidhi became a yes master ;)Edited by sukirti - 11 years ago
deepali.rock thumbnail
Hey di,

mujhe aisa lag rha h ki bas 2 chaps mein aapne amusement park ke jumbo rides mein bitha diya😆.

Chalo, now coming to the chap:

Sab kuch samajh aaya,bt... Ashu??...he actually confused me...whats exactly going on in his mind??...and dat lady in the beginning, she was just some random character or has a role to play in future??

Nidhi has grown up to be young lady..bt dat incident a decade ago, the "chulbuli" has disappeared... absolutely no traces of dat nidhi in dis nidhi...

Armaan and his bro sound interesting...will have to wait and watch, how u proceed with them...ofcourse armaan is integral bt lets see...

Malhotra's gone, ashu's parents dead, and what abt rohan?? And u didnt mention much abt mallika...these 2 characters integral to the story or ??

Ashu and Nidhi, both have their own dilemmas...Nidhi, though appears to have grown up and matured, bt she is hiding her true self and emotions since a decade...one question, she agreed for the marriage, due to some feelings/guilt/or only for company's sake??

And Ashu, what should i say, he is the mysterious of them all...u gave a feel of how the betrayal had affected him, bt the real scenario, his present state of mind etc.. is not clear??

With all the complexities involved, it is turning out to be quite intriguing...

And the best part, bina kisi jhamele ke, Ashni ki shaadi pakki ho gyi...😆..abhi ke liye bas itna hi kaafi h..😛

Next update??

And ya, my brother was finally discharged today, he is back home now..

Edited by deepali.rock - 11 years ago
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hailaa!!! Kya se kya ho gaya...itne jhatke ek saath ...Ashu aur Nidhi ki shaadi 😲 usually hum Ashni ki shaadi ho toh khush hote hain par yaha samajh nahi aara ki kaise react karein!! Kitne sawaal jinke jawaab baaki hain...aur dus saal main kitna kuch badal gaya hain yaar Ashu...Nidhi...Armaan...aur na jaane kya kya...abhi toh sar chakra raha hain...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithalee

Hailaa!!! Kya se kya ho gaya...itne jhatke ek saath ...Ashu aur Nidhi ki shaadi 😲 usually hum Ashni ki shaadi ho toh khush hote hain par yaha samajh nahi aara ki kaise react karein!! Kitne sawaal jinke jawaab baaki hain...aur dus saal main kitna kuch badal gaya hain yaar Ashu...Nidhi...Armaan...aur na jaane kya kya...abhi toh sar chakra raha hain...

mera bhi yahi haal h...pta nhi review mein kya kya ulta seedha likh diya h maine😆...
deepali.rock thumbnail
And ya forgot to mention earlier , saw glimpses of "TIGER" in Ashu, when Yog put forward the marriage proposal, when he said dat Nidhi is just a kid...bt then Chulbuli ka Tiger phir kho gya..aur chulbuli to pehle hi khoi huyi h😔

But, jo bhi h, the curiousity and intensity is building step by step by leaps and bounds..[at least felt so in chap 1 and 2]..Needless to say, i m enjoying this progression😃
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part cont soon
deepali.rock thumbnail
Ek aur question, u r gonna get dem married instantly, ya phir abhi time h??