Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: turags

πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜› mene socha yeh he try kar loo kya pata dil pigal jaye di ka πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

🀣 i told you na...emotional blackmail funda won't work with me...πŸ˜†

GUNDA funda chalega mujhe vo badi achi tarha ata hey  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› 

you can try all fundas but update toh Thursday ko hi milega...aur zyaada baat ki toh i will postpone it to Saturday..sochlo..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜• πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ mene kya kiya mene toh kuch bola he nhi πŸ˜³ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Wow superb just got to read it now wonderful. Liked the mix of suspense in the Ff gives a nice flavor in the story. You have progressed amazingly from the Kashmaskash days.

Thank you for writing for us.

Can't wait for Thursday though I need to read this one again at peace in the night hopefully will be able to download it to kindle today.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: deepa17

Wow superb just got to read it now wonderful. Liked the mix of suspense in the Ff gives a nice flavor in the story. You have progressed amazingly from the Kashmaskash days.

Thank you for writing for us.

Can't wait for Thursday though I need to read this one again at peace in the night hopefully will be able to download it to kindle today.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ thank you Deepa. yes, my experimentation with the story line and the characters has become a little more bold now. glad you are enjoying my learning process. πŸ€—
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithalee

oye maine aise hee tujhe satane kaha...zyaada emotional drama mat kar 'pyaari Mithalee' and all main yahan kisi ki pyaari ya sagi nahi hoon...aur tune mere naam ka spelling wrong likha hain 😑

mithalee if U can do fun, then U should have the ability to tolerate fun also!!

If my cmnt disturbs U or make U angry then I'm sorry!! U should ignore me !!

And sujata di...I'm sorry!! I will wait for ur update...bye...take care all!!
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒthank you Deepa. yes, my experimentation with the story line and the characters has become a little more bold now. glad you are enjoying my learning process.πŸ€—

With you all the way sujathaji in your trials. We are indeed honored that you are still writing in a forum whose show has ended and nothing is concrete for a second season.
My comments may be delayed and are one liners but your stories are a delight and are reread religiously
Will try and post a snap shot of my kindle once i am done with making my cap posts one of these days.
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

With you all the way sujathaji in your trials. We are indeed honored that you are still writing in a forum whose show has ended and nothing is concrete for a second season.
My comments may be delayed and are one liners but your stories are a delight and are reread religiously
Will try and post a snap shot of my kindle once i am done with making my cap posts one of these days.

yup i second u deepaji...and haan sujaji main bhi shaayad sirf one liner doon but u know ur stories r really excellent...in short the chap was good i mean ok!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Edited by Mithalee - 11 years ago
neelimapn4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am comparing her not with Divya,but with  Daksh and Lubna,because she spiked Ashu's drink and did the dirty things knowingly...How can a teenager manupulate hotel people, will they not suspect her ?
If Nidhi is growing in an emotionally secure ambiance,then why this identity crisis ?
I think this debate will never end, but I am very much disturbed... 

Neelima...are you disturbed by the fact that a teenager did something like this or are you disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this??

Lubna took the photographs with the clear intention of splashing mud on Ashu's character. Nidhi had no such intention. and this is just the first chapter. What happened that night and after that night and how and why is still yet to come out...please sit back, relax and wait. thats why i posted that comment in page 9 saying that you need trust and tolerance to read this FF of mine. Its going to explore the grey shades in everyone including Ashutosh and Nidhi. 

I am first disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this and also by the thought that teenagers can do such things,,

I am trying my best to relax and wait...
Suvika. thumbnail

this forum became my family the day all of you stood with me to pray for Doc and later mourn with me...so i will be here as long as it is open. no question of leaving it. 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithalee

yup i second u deepaji...and haan sujaji main bhi shaayad sirf one liner doon but u know ur stories r really excellent...in short the chap was good i mean ok!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† ok...i am flattered Mithalee..will look fwd to your "one liners" πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelimapn4

I am first disturbed by the fact that NIDHI did something like this and also by the thought that teenagers can do such things,,

I am trying my best to relax and wait...

πŸ˜† thats why i said "grey shades" ...thank you for the benefit of doubt Neelima...😳