Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
itna Sar mat hilao...sar tooth gaya to!!!!?? Ab upar-nich karo...to balance it!!!!  
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

😆 i am usually right in these things...

-
ah, apne hi moo miyan mitthu! ðŸ˜‰ well if you didn't know bout these things you wouldn't be writing a thriller! 😊

Rukmini does not blame the parents but at that point of time, she was just angry with everyone on behalf of her son...

- good to know she doesn't! n true, she's completely justified in displaying anger for the pain her son has had to and prob will continue to bear..

lets see what and how Ashu thinks and reacts...

- aww, pls don't tell me he's gonna take off leaving everything/everyone behind in an effort to forget all that's happened and never think about it again! nahiiin! 😭 that would be natural initially, but 10 yrs is a long time.. he'd reflect on it at some point... i hope! *biting nails* or is thinking, analyzing and agonizing over such emotional issues a solely female dominion? 😉

😆 yeah...from a silent reader you have turned into a lovely analyst...thank you...🤗

- well you're such a compelling writer, coming up with such shocking food for thought that i'm compelled... don't have a choice!

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ena292

itna Sar mat hilao...sar tooth gaya to!!!!?? Ab upar-nich karo...to balance it!!!!  

mera sar bahut strong hain Ena...Dekho... kuch nahi hua hain...
Suvika. thumbnail
syedzoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sujha di plz post the next chap tomorrow naa...
neelimapn4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how many crazy fans of actors do we see Neelima? i have met a girl who buys a cake on SRK's bday and gives party for her friends on that day...how many teenage girls went on fast when AB got severely injured all those yrs ago and almost died...why are you blaming the parents? if a teenager really wants to keep a secret, nothing in the world would bring it out...and if that secret is about her / his idol, then its all the more precious. its got nothing to do with acceptability...its just the age where hormones rule them...the will power to resist temptation is very low at that pt. so, no, i am not blaming the parents. but neither am i blaming Nidhi. ðŸ˜Š

The examples you have given of crazy fans...buying cake and doing fast for their hero...have certain innocence in them and are within limit of acceptability...Was Nidhi's act an innocent act ? ..It almost was in the category of Daksh and  Lubna...Once the innocence is lost, it is lost forever...

You said it's a case of teenage identity crisis + hero worship that's gone out of hand...But how
come Nandini never noticed it in initial stage before it went out of hand ?  Any sensible parent gives proper guidance and emotional security to their child in this delicate age..
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelimapn4

The examples you have given of crazy fans...buying cake and doing fast for their hero...have certain innocence in them and are within limit of acceptability...Was Nidhi's act an innocent act ? ..It almost was in the category of Daksh and  Lubna...Once the innocence is lost, it is lost forever...

You said it's a case of teenage identity crisis + hero worship that's gone out of hand...But how
come Nandini never noticed it in initial stage before it went out of hand ?  Any sensible parent gives proper guidance and emotional security to their child in this delicate age..

yes...the innocence is lost...no denying that Neelima...and its not about giving emotional security...all 3 families were  like one large family. they spent most of their time together...kids grew up together. and Nidhi by nature was mischievous and bold and her behaviour often landed her in trouble. have you never encountered a super naughty kid who grew up to be a difficult teenager? most of the time, parents can't reach the child during that time no matter what they do and how much ever they try. i am not saying what Nidhi did was correct or ok...i am just saying Nandini is not to be blamed...these things won't be obvious...and its natural to have some crush on someone in that age...who would think she would go and do this because of that crush?? we always think we know our kids inside out but they still manage to surprise / shock us with their thinking / behaviour..Nidhi is of the type to jump walls and sneak out...and yaar...why are you comparing a teenager to a Daksh or Divya? 
aryanpp thumbnail
Excellent...,very different... but when ashni's story... very very desirable... but can't wait for the next updates... please oblige & give early & long updates which lasts till the next update... the suspense of the first chapter will kill if the next update is late... please...😊🤗😆
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

mera sar bahut strong hain Ena...Dekho... kuch nahi hua hain...

dekho. Apke aankhe gol gol hogayi hain...muuh khul gaya hain...
sab side effects hain saar hilane ka...
jaldise uper-nich karo...😆     
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: syedzoya

Hey sujha di plz post the next chap tomorrow naa...

thursday Zoya..😳