FF: Tu Hi Tu...Chap 3 Pg 86 Updated 14 Apr - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mithalee

ANJANI JI WHERE R U?

I am here...where will i go? Sujathaji told you PMd her if I have run away after update shock...😃
Originally posted by nandinibose

]

when i sit back n think, i realise that we want the protagonists to b perfect in every way becoz we sm how idolize them.

but, it is good that u hv shown them as mere humans who err n hv the right to err

thank you Nandini...thats why i made that post on page 9 of this thread. you all will need tolerance and trust to read this FF...😃
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Very hard to digest. Ye KTLK hai ya Shaitan forum ka FF😆
😆 SK toh dono mein hain na...toh kya farak padta hain?? we just need to rope in KK

Character of Nidhi and Arman is unacceptable.😔

Comments reserved till next chap.

ok..will wait...

Originally posted by Anjani9

Mallika??? one who killed Aditi?

😆 keep guessing
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Hey Suji akka , how about writing a ff in shaitaan forum??? I am serious

😲 what will i write over there?? Shaitaan is not a story right? its a collection of different crimes etc..
Originally posted by turags

😲 what will i write over there?? Shaitaan is not a story right? its a collection of different crimes etc..

you can write a crime story ...
Originally posted by achiever

Originally posted by fanktlk

Clean Shaven Ashu...  

Divya!! firstly, you are late...and now you have given a one liner and disappeared!!! you are going to get  if you don't give your review properly...
Originally posted by dancydreamer

you were so right about the time needed to digest this! 😃😉
😆 i am usually right in these things...

now, finally, i little bit of the fog of shock is lifting... i was totally utterly shocked with the hotel happenings yday..

unfortunately this thing could've been a real and complete disaster, it was potentially very dangerous for nidhi herself...! 
first of all drugging someone is a crime. what's worse is considering it an option to be used..
then there are potential dangers of the effect of the drug (of course depending on what she used)..
as ashutosh correctly asked her "if she's  turned him into a pervert" - she could've led him to do sth irreversible without his consent, but i actually have faith in nidhi when she said "i just wanted some you n me pics" and didn't want to go beyond that, so that being out; ashutosh might have under the influence of the drug forced himself unknowingly on her! fortunately he just passed out.. phew!

the drug she gave is of that kind...he wouldn't have forced himself on her...but yes, she did take a HUGE risk with her act...no two ways about it...

n then the other risks the girls took! probably sneaking out of their houses, going into a hotel at night, using the help of unknown ppl - the waiter n manager; they could've been found out even without aditi's murder, and public knowledge of such acts would be disastrous for all involved, but mostly the girls n their families would've lost face n their careers ended.. i am assuming that the involvement of the girls will remain a matter of police record and not become public knowledge..

that..you would have to wait n see...

hopefully rukmini (ashutosh's mom) doesn't go into a defamation spree..! i did find it very weird that she dramatically turned away from yograj, but then i couldn't put my finger on what was bothering me.. it was the fact that she blamed yograj as a parent for nidhi's actions.. it's not the parents fault when a headstrong, risk-taking, able to plan and execute teen decides to do sth like this or anything for that matter! all teens have secrets from their parents and share more with their friends.. so did nidhi - with anji. she was her partner in crime.

Rukmini does not blame the parents but at that point of time, she was just angry with everyone on behalf of her son...and yes, Anji is Nidhi's partner in crime. Nidhi didn't do everything alone. she had her best friend with her...

here i must say cudos to nidhi - i don't think she gave away anji's name, took the entire blame on herself AND she had the guts to speak up in face of dire consequences for herself! she was honest and gutsy and sensible enough to confess in front of her elders and her idol of her actions, and not stay quiet and let ashu take the blame for murder.

correct...doing something like this is one thing but openly coming out and confessing is completely another thing...

all in all, whether it be curiosity, idolization or the thrill of the forbidden, i think the pertinent point is the confusion of sexuality and somewhat lack of knowledge of it (male n female).. those transitional years of self-discovery.. & the danger of an inebriated mind..

yes

i don't know how nidhi's parents or the other elders will treat her, see her henceforth, but i think once ashu has had time to "digest" 😉 all the happenings, he will be able to forgive nidhi for her foolishness. but betrayal from his love and best friend.. yikes! dunno about that...

lets see what and how Ashu thinks and reacts...
wow, i did write a looot... LOL 😉

😆 yeah...from a silent reader you have turned into a lovely analyst...thank you...🤗
Originally posted by Vidishaa

you can write a crime story ...

chelli talli...this is my first attempt at writing something like this...and KTLK forum is very safe...feels like i am in the middle of my family...don't want to venture out as yet...