Originally posted by jyothi_cool

will a basket full of chocolates tempt u to update today

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by turags

Stop doin that or else ðŸ˜¡
i want the update today and thats final
1 update and 25 pages of comments on 2nd day...looks like you are going to beat your records...

Though you have prepared us for the shock...it is too much to take...

I will give the review later but one question as usual...how come Nidhi's issue is bigger than Aditi's pregnancy, death and Armaan's deeds

Originally posted by achiever

I always wanted to ask u.. how u manage the time to give timely updates!

u r a mother of a 4-yr old kid.. r looking for a job(btw.. hows things going on tht front?) and still managing to write such beautiful stories..

me juggling with time very badly inspite of not having a kid or even in-laws here to take care of..🤔

correction...i have 2 sons...8 and 4. so most of the time they are busy with each other. ðŸ˜‰

and as for updates, i just type fast and i guess i am good at multi tasking. ðŸ˜† most of my time is taken up thinking about what to type. once thats decided, the typing is the easier part. Divya (fanktlk) is my critic / sounding board for all this. my writing in reality is more filmy...she brings the logic into it so that we get some kind of balance.

i want the update today and thats final

no...
Originally posted by Anjani9

1 update and 25 pages of comments on 2nd day...looks like you are going to beat your records...

Though you have prepared us for the shock...it is too much to take...

good morning Anjani...i was wondering where you were...i thought the shock became to much for you to take and you ran off from the forum...Mithalee also sent me a PM asking for your whereabouts.

I will give the review later but one question as usual...how come Nidhi's issue is bigger than Aditi's pregnancy, death and Armaan's deeds

Nidhi's issue is NOT bigger than Aditi's or Armaan's. it was just the last straw that broke Ashu's back...more light will  be shed on that angle as you go by in the chapters...

no...
yes u have already got the part ready my hands are itching to post comments on that part

yes u have already got the part ready my hands are itching to post comments on that part

you can post the comments if you want..but chapter will be posted on Thursday...😆

Mithaleee...😡    
I know whom to chase today...