Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lot of complicated twists   hmmm sounds interesting Sujata you are back with a bang
meena_kannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG ,interesting start , par mera sar chakra raha hai !😕 Was ashu  in love with Aditi? Nidhis adolescent crush / adoration of Ashu, but she went to this extent , could not digest that  😲 .

Armaan's betrayal was really shocking , didnt expect that 😡

Ashutosh seems to be most upset with Nidhi😲 and has finally decided to leave  .

Who is the murderer? Cant wait to read next part ,hoping some of my questions will be answered in the next part !

Very gripping and bold storyline, waiting for thursday .

sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeh KTLK forum mein Shaitaan ki entry jaisa laga,super start,liked the freshness,and now would love to know how Ashu and Nidhi will come closer because here Ashu and Nidhi did share a very special bond before unlike show or earlier ffs or os.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Aazu, tujhe pta h, tum sabse baat karke, mujhe bahut accha lagta h..its like ye meri choti si family h, jahaan main apni saari feelings share kar sakti hun..

Arrey meri jaan... 🤗 We are a family... Atleast virtual hi sahi... Hain toh...

Aur ek baat bataaoon... Doosre ko surgery ke baad dekhne ke baad bada rona aata hai... Lekin jab surgery khud ki ho, toh roya b nahin jaata...😆 apne experience se bata rahi hoon..😆
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Arrey meri jaan... 🤗 We are a family... Atleast virtual hi sahi... Hain toh...

Aur ek baat bataaoon... Doosre ko surgery ke baad dekhne ke baad bada rona aata hai... Lekin jab surgery khud ki ho, toh roya b nahin jaata...😆 apne experience se bata rahi hoon..😆

tujhe kya hua tha??
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your new FF and a month early as well. That's a treat for us, thanks! 👏

A gripping start. So many questions, so many suspicions, so many complications and all these relationships seems stuck with in the mess.

You have established the connections very well, the only things we do not know yet are if Nidhi and ADiti have a mom or sibling. And how does Mallika fit in, or she is not in the picture at this stage. And obviously if Ranga is Anji's BF then he is not in the picture as well. This chapter is more like a prologue... as I am guessing there will be a leap now.  My guess is 8-12 years till Nidhi/ Anji/ Rohan have completed their education and Ashu's return may coincide with that.

What I found interesting is Nidhi's foolish behavior hurt Ashu more... coz that was what it was, an impulsive behavior of someone who is caught between reality and her teenage fantasies. Considering that Armaan and Aditi's betrayal was more grave and resulted in Ashu being accused of murder, he still felt more hurt because of the thoughtless action of a girl. Hmm, some food for though here!

And does this mean all of Nidhi's chulbuli actions are out the door in an instant and she has learnt a bitter lesson and will  turn dead serious. One thing though, I loved her guts, honesty. So, once again Ashu is the injured party, basically has lost all trust in any relationship, be it family or friends. When he returns, guessing after many years, will he still be bitter or would he have spent some time thinking about all this? Will he have made some peace?

And I am sure the question of the real murderer will hang around as well. Another intriguing question is where was Nidhi during that engagement? Armaan's absence I can understand, he is guilty of the betrayal.  And what of his brother... he's another loose end here.  

Rohan's feelings towards Nidhi are suspicious as well... from what you wrote I guess he is either attracted to Nidhi or maybe even Anji... so will he become an IPS officer and reopen this case? His side of the story is a wait and watch as well.

I'm waiting to see how Ashu and Nidhi get reacquainted...how much is this incident going to weigh on their minds? I am assuming there will be a leap, hope I am correct! 😳 And after all this are the three older friends still friends and are they still running the business...  lots of questions  Sujatha, very very interesting I say!

Wonderful start, you have me hooked...😳
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...first of all, love the caps and the songs you have selected.⭐️

What a gripping chapter!!!  Can't wait for next chapter.  Please post as soon as possible.  
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pansy123

All the synonyms of the word "jubilant" won't do justice to describe my excitement on seeing your FF. Thank you for the FF.

🤗Thank you Pansy...i know i took a long break this time around but it was needed..

OMG- so many twists and turns in the very first Chap my head is swirling but I could see a good plot with psychological sub-strata framed for the FF. You have twisted it already to the compelling directions that anyone who reads the first chap has no choice but to remain hooked.

hope i can KEEP you all hooked till the end too...maintaining this pace is going to be tough...

It has Suspense, it has mystery, and it is intriguing and thought provoking. It is always interesting to know about the aspect of human frailty and look beyond the facade people show to the world. You have put everything to test- love, friendship, kinship and it'll be interesting to see how it turns.

perfectly worded...its the story of the people without the facade...or rather BEHIND the facade.

Do I need to tell you?  "You are a great writer!" 👏

Thank you so much...😳

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelimapn4

Mothers have to keep track of movements of not only their daughters,but sons also..
Most of the times parents are responsible for the children's behaviour...They might be immersed
in their own worries..Their relations might be strained...Their own behaviour might not be ideal..
Children generally follow their parents..at least they know what is acceptable to their parents and what is not..
I feel like crying for my darling Nidhi... I will put the blame on Yograj and Nandini..

how many crazy fans of actors do we see Neelima? i have met a girl who buys a cake on SRK's bday and gives party for her friends on that day...how many teenage girls went on fast when AB got severely injured all those yrs ago and almost died...why are you blaming the parents? if a teenager really wants to keep a secret, nothing in the world would bring it out...and if that secret is about her / his idol, then its all the more precious. its got nothing to do with acceptability...its just the age where hormones rule them...the will power to resist temptation is very low at that pt. so, no, i am not blaming the parents. but neither am i blaming Nidhi. 😊
Suvika. thumbnail