Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssss97 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When is the next update is the only sentence coming out in my mind?  a cliffhanger once again...:
Ghost power 1000000 times= Turags. 
Tooo many questions in my mind huuu
Armaan ko kya hua??
Nidhi ko kyaa hua ??
Ashu ko kyaa hua??
us Sp ko kyaa hua ??
too many questions just for one chapter isnt it too much stress on your poor readers head. 
I toh want an update tomorrow itself cant even wait for a second after that. I am breaking my head to get to know who the murderer is?? 
can the murderer be Nidhi??

Seriously its really very very very interesting and once again waiting for chap 2 please update soonnn...😉
Edited by ssss97 - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: neelimapn4

Why Nidhi's behaviour has gone out of hands?

Where is Nandini...Nidhi's mother ? Or Dadi Bua ?

no DB in this FF...and mothers don't keep track of every movement of their daughters na...for all that Nandini knows, Nidhi went out with her friends one evening...Nidhi's adoration to AShu was never a secret. he himself knew about it...who could guess that she would go and do something like this?? 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poolicious

Whoa whoa whoa... I get to see another sphere of this writer named Suja Di... 👍🏼 The 1st chap is sooo gripping! When Armaan was not there during the engagement, I had suspected something is cooking... but you surprised me!! Interesting... very interesting.. aap gripping writer ban rahe hai Di... waiting for the rest to follow...

thank you Pooja😳...yes, Armaan not being at the engagement was pretty obvious giveaway...
Suvika. thumbnail
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Di, looks like i wont be able to read today...it is supposed to be a minor surgery, bt its taking so long..
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss97

When is the next update is the only sentence coming out in my mind?  a cliffhanger once again...:

Ghost power 1000000 times= Turags. 

Tooo many questions in my mind huuu
Armaan ko kya hua??
Nidhi ko kyaa hua ??
Ashu ko kyaa hua??
us Sp ko kyaa hua ??
too many questions just for one chapter isnt it too much stress on your poor readers head. 

😆 whoa whoa...take a breather Swati...itna stress achcha nahi hain...

I toh want an update tomorrow itself cant even wait for a second after that. I am breaking my head to get to know who the murderer is?? 

you think the murderer will be revealed in chap 2?? 

can the murderer be Nidhi??

Seriously its really very very very interesting and once again waiting for chap 2 please update soonnn...😉

next update Thursday...

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Di, looks like i wont be able to read today...it is supposed to be a minor surgery, bt its taking so long..

Deepali..don't think about the FF now...be there for your brother and your family...don't worry...everything will be fine...
ssss97 thumbnail
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

all will b well!🤗  dont worry!😳
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sss97

[QUOTE=turags

you think the murderer will be revealed in chap 2?? 
no but some hint

no hints not so soon...

next update Thursday...
Dont be so bad please

you guys need to read this chap again n digest it before i pounce chap 2 so thursday it is!!