Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ariyadasa

Let me start like this 

a chap with lot of confused but contain with emotions πŸ˜›
love the concept but too confuse on the next chapπŸ˜• as my mind go around with different idea 95% negative πŸ˜²

there is no negativity here...only humans and their actions...no angels and no demons...just humans...along with their emotions and actions ruled by those emotions...

but like the two words which you gives to ashu and nidhi "tiger "  "chulmuli " really cute which matched with their characters and the way you explain that words with the chap totally remarkable πŸ‘

you won't believe..those words just popped up while typing...they were not pre-planned...so glad they clicked...

i was so shocked about the nidhi and the snaps scene it 's totally a fresh idea to me as i didn't see such a scene in any serial or in any book . but feels  there is a hidden idea which gives a meaning for the story .😳
πŸ‘πŸΌ u r right...

i am not a good writer as you but from today became a fan of you as it's really interesting go a head mam πŸ‘
 Ariya...
awaiting to see the next chap 

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dancydreamer

i know it sounds strange, but all i meant to say with that is that this story is so good, so gripping, so different that it should be turned into a serial and be on tv!! and ekta might have a lot of faults, but she is the best producer on tv...

so truce? πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

ok..truce...but the reason i don't like her is she starts a beautiful story and butchers it every which way...
nandinibose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga😲

ek ke baad ek shock
i am still trying to cm out of the afteraffect

my poor ashu; having to undergo so many betrayals..
nidhi?did she really do that? i still find that hard to believe...πŸ€”  but i m sure there is some hidden objective behind it

maybe mallika stabbed aditi after she found out out that armaan fathered her child..

so many questions..

hope we get  our answers soon

eagerly waiting 4 the next update...😊

superb workπŸ‘
Edited by nandinibose - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinibose

zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga😲

ek ke baad ek shock
i am still trying to cm out of the afteraffect

πŸ˜† i think everyone is feeling much the same way Nandini...

my poor ashu; having to undergo so many betrayals..
nidhi?did she really do that? i still find that hard to believe...πŸ€”  but i m sure there is some hidden objective behind it

hidden objective?? what could that be?? πŸ˜•

maybe mallika stabbed aditi after she found out out that armaan fathered her child..

😲 πŸ˜†keep guessing...

so many questions..

hope we get  our answers soon

eagerly waiting 4 the next update...😊

superb workπŸ‘

thank you Nandini...πŸ€—

Poolicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy!!!!! Thanks Suja Di... much needed.. BTW I am back :) Also.. can you please send me the "Tere Liye" ka word doc?? Pls pls pls pls?
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

ok..truce...but the reason i don't like her is she starts a beautiful story and butchers it every which way...

i think we can safely say that pretty much everyone dislikes her for that.. in my head ekta was producing your story as it is without her "expert inputs".. πŸ˜† maybe somebody can suggest another producer for your story? πŸ˜‰ or maybe publishing?
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dancydreamer

i think we can safely say that pretty much everyone dislikes her for that.. in my head ekta was producing your story as it is without her "expert inputs".. πŸ˜† maybe somebody can suggest another producer for your story? πŸ˜‰ or maybe publishing?

@ red...🀣 then its ok...she can just keep giving the money and leave the rest to me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ek minute.. **frowning at myself**

okay.. i went back and really chcked on the characters..

so Angie with with Dr. Rangnath..
Armaan is with Dr. Mallika and obviously and perhaps an ex-boyfriend of Aditi coz Armaan said it wasnt one nite stand!  or he mite b sheilding his bro... So thr is story of best friend and best friend's girlfriend behind it!  okay!

the lone rangers are Abhi and Rohan.. surely thr role is imp in this mystery.. tho Rohan seems less likely to b involved in this murder drama.. he will b an IPS and wud solve the mystery i guess!  He is already impressed with Nidhi!  He will have soft corner for Nidhi!

The only suspicious character is Abhi who was present thr at tht nite in Lucknow.. bt cant get any clue till story unfolds further..  my guess is Armaan may b sheilding Abhi!  Abhi mite b actual lover of Aditi and Armaan mite b suspecting his brother's role.. his strong alibi wud clear him bt if the suspicion gets on Abhi he wud b behind bars!

backstabbing.. tht means it was out of rage and unplanned!

Angie does know something abt tht nite..bt the time and date cleared away Ashu so does tht clear away Nidhi too? 

most important question.. how will Ashu meet Dr. Nidhi..

my guess again via the family!

Gosh the mystery!

Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
syedzoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow sujha di another different story...Bt overall lovely update...Amazing... There are many unsolved mysteries in this chap hope to get some mysteries solved in next chap...Waiting for the next one...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poolicious

Yayyy!!!!! Thanks Suja Di... much needed.. BTW I am back :) Also.. can you please send me the "Tere Liye" ka word doc?? Pls pls pls pls?

document sent Pooja...

welcome back...πŸ€—