Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarundhati thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SUPERB writing...and a very GRIPPING story-line......Amazing...very anxiously waiting for the mystery to unfold...the story-line is very HATKE and that is where the fun lies...great going BOSS...πŸ‘πŸΌ 
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭😭 Am in a huge shock... In just 1 chapter u made my Ashuji go thru hell almost 😭😭 And my Nidhiji really did what she did??? 😭😭 Plz. post chp:2 asap...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I really can't wait...OMG...this is going to be one hell of a story...Nidhi's adolescent crush and Ashu's departure...Armaan's betrayal...aage kya hai? give us a teaser

yes, there is suspense blended into this love story...

Teaser: chapter 2 will be after a ten year leap. 
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi di,

havent read chap 1 till now...actually, my brother is gonna be operated today, also its a minor one, bt still i m tensed...it was supposed to begin at 4pm, bt hasnt begun till now...once everything is over, will read and give my comments...
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

Teaser: chapter 2 will be after a ten year leap

Shock pe shock Sujatha ji.. waise next update kab ??
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchshah

U gave us an update well before time...πŸ‘appreciate it!!!

thank you Ruchira...

I am too overwhelmed to write any reviews on this one...
So, u seem to have added a lot of new characters...Abhimanyu, Aditi , Malotra's ...i think more the merrierπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† yeah..

Ok...Hirman kaka becomes the caretaker of Nidhi's family...switched sides has he?? well it proves to be a refreshment...

yes..i changed a lot of things in this FF...i don't like monotony...😳

coming to the central idea of this work...wow u instilled too many pains on Ashu this time around...n also the guy has been triggered from all around him...love, friendship, hero-worshipers, people who were almost parents( Yog Verma n Sanjeev Malhtora)...wonder how will the guy find peace n solace😭

he is a strong guy...don't worry so much..

Interesting that u are adding "suspense" n "mystery" to your thinking cap!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ.

thank you...hope i can do justice to it...its actually quite a challenge...

I am sure...Nidhi is protecting Anji...this seems to b a logical thing...or it might be the undying hope to see Ashu-Niidhi as a couple!!

what do you mean Nidhi protecting Anji? Nidhi is the one in the snaps, right? its a kind of hero worship going out of hand...

so, I deduce that Ashu is 30 n Nidhi is 15 in this scenario...right?? (just getting my facts right, from the very beginning)

you got that right...age gap is 15 yrs...Ashu is 30 and Nidhi is 15. 

ok...this sounds highly promising a work...looking fwd to get hooked, booked n cooked by another of Sujathaji's workπŸ˜‰
 πŸ€£ what a way to put it...

Thanks for the PM!
u r most welcome...

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God!!! Mera sir chakra raha hai iss story ko padh ke... Kya hua, kaise hua, kyu hua, inn asb ke beech mein piss ke reh gaya Ashu... But the biggest of biggest shock for me was Nidhi... My goodness...!!! When did this character get such a turn about??? I undrstand infatuation, craze, ect-ect... But this??? Spiking somebody's drink to take such snaps? God! This was a killer...!

Ab ye Armaan ne aisa kyu kiya, wo wahi jaane... But, Ashu got shocks of his life... One after the other... But, as u said, Nidhi wala part is the bitterer part... Or shall I say, bitterest part...

Mallu wasnt anywhere in the scene... Ab Ashi Lucknow chod ke jaa raha hai, toh iss he going to meet mallu at his new destination? And kahin aisa toh nahi, ke Rohan apni setting karle Nidhi se, as it is abhi dikh raha hai, he likes her...

What I'm guessing is, there is gonna b a leap... M I right?

Chaliye... Bohot badiya chap tha... Very much Suspense-thriller types...
Next chap kab? Will wait...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Suja si... My guess was right... I swear, I hadn't seen ur teaser...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukirti

Thanks for the Chapter 1 Sujatha ji..

OMG that was something Sujatha ji.. What do I call it a love story or a thriller who killed Aditi ;)...
πŸ˜† its a bit of both Sukirti...

Nidhi is just 15 yrs old only so its gonna be a age gap of good 15 yrs.. but still cant understand why Nidhi spiked Ashu's drink.. 

hero worship and infatuation and teenage identity crisis...many names that can be given to it...whatever it is, it just got out of hand...

but still loved the Chulbuli and Tiger part.. it clearly shows what kind of bond they share.. But it was never expected from Armaan.. My poor Ashu he always have to go through so many things.. Ashu a tight hug for you ;)

oh don't worry...he is a strong guy...πŸ˜‰

BTW loved it, whatever you right it always reaches the heart !! Well done !!

oh wow...thats a beautiful thing to say..thank you so much Sukirti...πŸ€—

dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a dhamaka!! dread started filling me at "I wanted some pictures with you. just..just you and me pictures." and i literally had to stop reading and take a break at "his sentence stops midway as his gaze locks on the images that pop up on the screen. Nidhi in his arms". jeez was the only word on my tongue... i wasn't so affected by the revelation of aditi's pregnancy or so shocked even after the news of her murder...

ashu was truly betrayed by all his near n dear friends.. ppl he had practically known all his life.. ppl he had trusted.. within a week the ground was completely shaken beneath his feet.. it's like a when a natural calamity strikes and entire families are wiped out.. no control whatsoever and ALL is lost.. and i think what made the sense of betrayal so badwas that all these things happened together.. right one after the other.. also aditi n armaan didn't say anything to him b4 things were revealed so dramatically.. and nidhi, what to say about her? can it be put down to naivety, teenage hormones, curiosity, adoration..? nobody would've known of those photos at all if aditi wouldn't have been murdered the same night.. and this act of nidhi's did provide ashu with a solid alibi... arghhh! its a damn fine conundrum! truly awesome! πŸ‘

a storm, no scratch that, a tsunami hit these three families... how will the elders cope with all this? and MVM?

can't find the right adjective to describe the gr8 start of this ff!! πŸ‘ friendship, betrayal, pain, guilt...a perfect drama! hey this is perfect for ekta! you should send her this!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

i so cannot wait for the next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!