Why is Rashmi not telling?

anyatwo2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rashmi wants Randeep to tell her everything. But why is she not telling him how Swami forced her to join SIU?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
We too want dat.Lets c if she can tell in dis week's epis.Dis is very imp 4 her share wid randeep.Randeep has every rights 2 know d reality.
Shivaanya thumbnail
In friday epi.rashmi was so much confused abt her relation wid randeep.She should overcome dis insecure feelings first.
sweet_bebo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dunno wts running in her mind...she shudn't hide e1 a single thing frm randeep..
He hs alwayz been der 4 her
mana-maaneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

In friday epi.rashmi was so much confused abt her relation wid randeep.She should overcome dis insecure feelings first.

friday's epi, in simple words, she appeared as confused "soul"
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also thought the same she wants randeep to tell her each n everything first bt she herself hide the reason behind joining siu
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mana-maaneet

friday's epi, in simple words, she appeared as confused "soul"

LOl...i was abt 2 make a topic having said dis...why rashmi acting a confused soul.
Seems u got it right.Even though Vidhi is acting smart bt Rashmi should keep in mind dat now randeep only belong to her.She shouldnt simply cry n allow vidhi to go closer to him.

In this light,at least we can get some lovey dovey sweet RasDeep moments.
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya30456

I also thought the same she wants randeep to tell her each n everything first bt she herself hide the reason behind joining siu

I hope CVs r reading us.Its high tym 4 rashmi to tell all d truth abt SIU.
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just wait.may b we wil get to knw that sn
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes agree.  But they have hardly shown any scenes of them together alone.  Apart from short conversation in car.  They used to show so many phone conversations, meetings with them.  They had combined the love angle with the story so beautifully in 2612, miss that somehow.