Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

why do you think she'll return?

Poll Question: why does Madhu go back to RK mansion?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [69.57%]
2 [8.70%]
2 [8.70%]
2 [8.70%]
1 [4.35%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
so RK's going to ask Biwi to punish him and then giver her a knife; after which Biwi admits she loves only him and comes back to RK mansion. the thing that's annoying me the most though is why she comes back ?!!! it's too perfect to just assume that she wants to give him a second chance and actually does forgive him(where does that leave the show? do they go back to romancing after everything that's happendConfused), but then i don't think she would deliberately get RK's hopes up about her forgiving him when she has no intentions to do so. so what do you guys think is the reason Biwi comes back to RK mansion?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prarthna.Bennishetmeenji22ananya2000

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I guess from the spoilers it seems she might be giving him a second chance but on her conditions. Do they go back to romancing after what has happened? Well, not sure ... I think no, not initially.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

so RK's going to ask Biwi to punish him and then giver her a knife; after which Biwi admits she loves only him and comes back to RK mansion. the thing that's annoying me the most though is why she comes back ?!!! it's too perfect to just assume that she wants to give him a second chance and actually does forgive him(where does that leave the show? do they go back to romancing after everything that's happendConfused), but then i don't think she would deliberately get RK's hopes up about her forgiving him when she has no intentions to do so. so what do you guys think is the reason Biwi comes back to RK mansion?
rk ko rk ki hi bhasha mai sudharna .lekin rk mansion aane se pahale madhu ko rk ke samne punishment ke taur par 7 phero poore karne ke liye kahana chahiyye
ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
For...RK
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenji22

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

rk ko rk ki hi bhasha mai sudharna .lekin rk mansion aane se pahale madhu ko rk ke samne punishment ke taur par 7 phero poore karne ke liye kahana chahiyye
haha !!! i wanna see RK's face if she asks him for that !!! LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top