Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF Dejected note page 21 (Page 9)

Sarim.fatmi IF-Rockerz
Sarim.fatmi
Sarim.fatmi

Joined: 14 August 2012
Posts: 6042

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Superp update jay

You truele a standing ovation

Richa sentencet to deatj, what we wanted in show but we didnt get it' love it yaar.

love the mirror scene

Nw jay do full justice to abhay+sulekha. These 2 r the biggest creature than the richa.

Plzzz updt nxt part soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25340

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarim.fatmi

Superp update jay

You truele a standing ovation

Richa sentencet to deatj, what we wanted in show but we didnt get it' love it yaar.

love the mirror scene

Nw jay do full justice to abhay+sulekha. These 2 r the biggest creature than the richa.

Plzzz updt nxt part soon

ThanksSmile
Glad to hear you liked mirror scene.
No worry about Diwans, mother-son will be taken care of real good Evil Smile
jyoti-sidd Senior Member
jyoti-sidd
jyoti-sidd

Joined: 27 December 2012
Posts: 443

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
nice part...
thnks for richa now in jail
ND I hope next update only nd only for sinalious moments
Lvly update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Joined: 04 January 2011
Posts: 5708

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Finally read it. Wink Nice update jay.very well written.ClapClapThumbs Up

Richa got her punishment. That too death sentence Evil Smile..she deserve it.Dancing

waiting for next update...Day Dreaming




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11580

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
i m literally dieing to see such fast track hearing episode in the show, i pray whole heartedly it would turn into  an episode
,commendable update jayClap
specially the part where kunal taught witcha true meaning of love n seeing this sidd's tears was awww...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25340

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti-sidd

nice part...
thnks for richa now in jail
ND I hope next update only nd only for sinalious moments
Lvly update...

Not just jail, soon will hang till death
SINAL romance, will have to think about it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti-sidd

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25340

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Finally read it. Wink Nice update jay.very well written.ClapClapThumbs Up

Richa got her punishment. That too death sentence Evil Smile..she deserve it.Dancing

waiting for next update...Day Dreaming

yes she got death sentence Big smile
now it is Diwan's turn and it will be more fun Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012
Posts: 25340

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

i m literally dieing to see such fast track hearing episode in the show, i pray whole heartedly it would turn into  an episode
,commendable update jayClap
specially the part where kunal taught witcha true meaning of love n seeing this sidd's tears was awww...Day Dreaming

Kunal taught Richa her last life lesson as soon she'll be hanging LOL


Edited by jay_bpm - 12 April 2013 at 6:18am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF - Dejected: Chapter 7 - page 15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: jay_bpm   Replies: 151   Views: 9568

jay_bpm 151 9568 18 July 2013 at 6:51am by NainanH
FF Dejected part 9

2 3

Author: jay_bpm   Replies: 23   Views: 2077

jay_bpm 23 2077 01 April 2013 at 5:09am by sanasinal
FF Dejected part 8 - my end for S1..

2 3 4

Author: jay_bpm   Replies: 28   Views: 1909

jay_bpm 28 1909 22 March 2013 at 1:58pm by rnarayan
sbb/sbs (WU on page 3) and (link on page 4)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: eshi.nl   Replies: 55   Views: 4797

eshi.nl 55 4797 16 October 2012 at 3:52am by fansush
Sad n Dejected :(

2 3 4 5 6

Author: awesumsonia   Replies: 42   Views: 2430

awesumsonia 42 2430 29 June 2012 at 8:27am by awesumsonia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index