SmileOhk!!!!! Thanx...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katheriene

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12 –

"Yes" the room echoed this one word forcing Siddhi to turn her face as she was sitting on half-berth looking out the window. She stood up from her seat and with teary yet joyful eyes looked at Kunal standing by mirror with his head down. Before Siddhi could respond more, Kunal went to change. Sure Siddhi wished to speak more with Kunal but then what she heard was more than enough. She truly felt over-whelmed due to just one word.

Next day all family members were still worried as what will happen since they didn't know of Kunal's decision and Siddhi too had not said anything. For the past 15 minutes, Kunal was standing in front of cupboard wearing his white shirt and pants. Finally he opened left side and took out his black coat. Staring at the black coat he thought, "had accepted I would never wear it again, I shouldn't wear it again but time……this time I must justify wearing this coat or……"

With timid steps he walked in front of the mirror with his head down; took the coat in back and tried to wear it. Soon enough he felt 2 soft arms tenderly helping his put on a coat. He looked to side and it was Siddhi. As he wore coat slowly he looked up trying to see in the mirror. Just when coat was fully on he too was looking straight in the mirror. Bit unsettled and anxious, after so many weeks he was looking at himself. His worrisome eyes took a minute to capture everything. Finally Kunal saw himself with Siddhi right behind him. Both were looking at their selves, entire mirror with both of them was their self. Not knowing when exactly but their eyes met each other through mirror as they stood there.

Outside the court room, Richa, Thakral and Abhay were waiting for the hearing to start. They all looked very confident about entire matter and standing there as if they were in a park. Soon Chopra family reached there with Kunal-Siddhi in back. All 3 were almost shocked to see Kunal in lawyer dress. Right away Thakral went to them, "I see, Kunal Chopra again in court. I must say you are very shameless creature. 9 years ago my daughter saved you, last time your kids saved you but today, today I will destroy you such that never again you would even dare to think about court" ended with evil smile. Kunal during entire conversation said nothing keeping his head down. Thakral left them as hearing was to start. All Chopra members too started going in while Kunal-Siddhi again looked at each other. Richa-Abhay as going inside looked at both of them with dirty look.

Court session began as Judge came. He asked for proceedings to begin and right away Thakral, "your honor please listen to me, this is simply waste of time. Mr. Kunal Chopra has re-opened a 9 year old murder case where his wife has already served the sentence. You must know it is very hurtful for me to be here as my son was the one murdered. Till this date they have not apologized to me but today they have audacity to re-open the case and accuse my daughter for the murder. This is nothing but sheer disgust your honor so please…"

"Your honor" Kunal stood up, "I have no intention to waste anyone's time today. (speaking in soft tone) I also sympathize with Mr. Thakral here but then truth must be brought out in open. Here is file (showed a blue file) that shows Mr. Rohit Thakral was indeed alive even after so called accident/murder. In addition I have witnesses who saw him alive. But before that I would like to ask few questions to Richa Thakral."

"Permission granted" said Judge. Richa in her tight clothes, scary eye lashes and asthmatic body language came in the witness box.

Kunal slowly walked towards the witness box, "Ms. Richa Thakral, are you married?"

"Objection your honor, what does that has to do with anything?"

"Tharkal chill, your honor I ask court to grant me some liberty and I promise it all is relevant." Judge agreed. "Leave that question. Aren't you supposedly on bail for attempted murder case?" Kunal shocked all by his question and enraged Thakral bit. Kunal once again urged Richa to answer and she simply nodded yes. "please let it be noted Richa Thakral answered yes. It is 10 year old case where Ms. Richa Thakral had hired few goons to kidnap Siddhi Chopra and later asked them to murder her. Her brother, Late Rohit Thakral had testified of such. Ohh…right there he threw you in jail. I can understand why you would be angry but then rich daddy had everything taken care of."

"Kunal, mind your language. You are…"

"Thakral again chill. Am I saying anything wrong? Your son did testify against your daughter in court room and she was in jail. You had even come begged me to help you get her out but then you managed on your own. Ever since she has been roaming freely on bail but you don't know what she's been upto. No worry, all will learn of it now." Kunal turned towards Richa, "So tell me why you did all that?"

Huffing-puffing she said, "for you Kunal. I did it because I loved you and…"

"Uff Richa, why are you lying? You just took oath to tell the truth then why are you lying right now? You don't love me. If you really loved me then you would succeed in doing what you wanted. But you failed in killing Siddhi. You forgot you tried again killing her with your car and I slapped you for it. Again please tell me the truth, do you actually love me?"

"Yes Kunal, I love you more than anything in this world. Believe me, all these years I have been waiting just for you. Why are you questioning my love?"

"Why should I believe you Richa? See Siddhi says she loves me and I believe her. You know why? Let me tell you, she first married me to save my mother, helped me with financial responsibility of the household, even tolerated your idiot father as boss, stood by me when you falsely accused me on rape, took a bullet for me, saved my sister Raveena from your brother so many times. At every step she was with me so when she says she loves me, I believe her. But you, what did you do? You accuse me of rape and got my wife kidnapped. You tried to kill her twice but failed. You don't love me Richa. Siddhi does, to top everything off, she even killed your stupid brother to save Raveena. Yes she killed that idiot for me, that is love lady" by end Kunal's voice has raised immensely.

"No Kunal no. I love you why don't you believe me?"

"Shut up Richa, you don't love me. You have done nothing for me or to get me. You are pathetic looser who couldn't win against Siddhi. Such a cry baby you are who couldn't do anything…."

"Stop Kunal, I have done everything to get you." Richa lost her senses and started going all crazy with more huffing-puffing, "you have no idea what I have done to get you. I wanted her out of your life so I tried so hard. Yes I tried to kill her twice but both times I failed. But then Rohit and I cooked up a plan to get her out of your life. That accident was staged by us. Rohit wanted Raveena and I wanted you so it was our plan. With that accident we had framed Siddhi very well but then you took all the blame and spoiled our game. Rohit too wanted to take revenge from you so he helped dad in trapping you. But I wanted to save you so I tried to stop him. But he was caught by Siddhi and Vikram. But again I got to him before he can come to court. I wanted Siddhi to lose so I stopped him from coming to court."

"Again you are lying Richa. Rohit was already dead, I had seen his body so why are you lying so much? Just accept you don't love me and can't do anything" Kunal yelled at her.

"No Rohit was not dead then. The dead body you saw was all our plan. After that Rohit was hiding in hotel and then in red light area. Siddhi had reached to him there and with help of Vikram they caught him. Later they tried to bring him to court but my men stopped them. Rohit died that day when my men were taking him to someplace else. He wanted to tell truth in court so I stopped him and asked my men to take him away. It then Rohit died when his car went into valley. Even Siddhi, Vikram and raveena were there. Then I made Siddhi offer if she wanted to save you she must give you divorce and take all the blame. I forced her to do it all. She actually did not kill Rohit, I did. See Kunal, for your love I am the one who killed my brother, not Siddhi. Please believe me" by now Richa was hysteric but everyone in the court were simply stunned.

All present in court couldn't find a word to speak, Thakral was completely numb hearing everything and crashed on his chair, Abhay's mouth was open due to shock, confusion like an idiot while Siddhi had tears in her eyes and Kunal was looking at Siddhi with his piercing eyes. Pin drop silence captured court room for few more minutes. When Richa finally came to her senses she realized she had confessed everything. Kunal took few steps back and came right in middle of the court room.

"As we all heard your honor, it was Richa Thakral who had framed Siddhi Chopra in false murder case. She first conspired with Rohit to frame Siddhi, killed him as he didn't comply and blackmailed Siddhi to accept the blame. For a false conviction, Siddhi spent 9 years in jail. An innocent woman who was pregnant was sent to jail while real culprit roamed freely due to her money. We all are guilty for this crime. I am guilty for not saving my wife from false charge and so is this court who was manipulated by this cunning woman with power and money. That day, justice was mocked your honor, it was mocked."

Kunal turned to Richa, "what you have is not love but sheer obsession as if I am an object. You disgust me lady." Looked at Thakral, "some kids you have raised Thakral. Even animals don't kill their siblings but your kids, no words for you pathetic man" and went to his chair.

Judge was stunned to say least hearing everything that took place. After writing necessary notes, "I am out of words as what to say. First time in my career as judge I have witnessed such a case. First this court would like to offer most sincere apology to Mrs. Siddhi Chopra for failing to provide justice. It was our fault that you spent 9 eyars of your life in jail without any fault. This court will present you with an official apology letter and clears your name of all charges. Ms. Richa Thakral is found guilty of all charges of attempted murder, conspiracy to frame, murder, blackmail with many more and here by is sentenced to death. In addition, Thakral family is ordered to pay 10 crore compensation to Mrs. Siddhi Chopra in addition to apology letter to be published in all major newspaper tomorrow morning."

Hearing this Kunal looked directly at Siddhi who had tears of joy with a pleasant smile…

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetybird14funkyminniearchana.dsadh24olivia7jyoti-siddadoharesavariyavipraja26katherienejay5prathibuAni---AnisahNainanHparadigmMalarkodiakrkd.padminieshi.nlKarthiN90DevakshiCrazykalpanaRPradsruhiluvzayaparichayan

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Well.written Jay..
Hoping to see sm.Sinal scenes in next update...

Continue soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Wow jay death sentence for richa thakral is awesome ClapClap
Thanks Finally got to see this atleast in your FF...And a special thanks for closing the case in one hearing LOLLOL
I hope its the psycho Abhay diwan's turn next please please punish the mother as well 

Edited by kalpanaR - 10 April 2013 at 9:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani---Anisahjay_bpm

Go to top