The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti-sidd

you forget  ur promise...its nt fair

I remember but need to finish something else before I can get to update.
Bare with me, you will love the next update for sure

jyoti-sidd

jyoti-sidd Senior Member
jyoti-sidd
jyoti-sidd

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
wait ni ho rha tbhi to ...
ok...when U free ...thn update

jay_bpm

Sarim.fatmi IF-Rockerz
Sarim.fatmi
Sarim.fatmi

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Yaar its seems tht u hv taken a long time to update.
Plz jay its a hunble request update it yaar. We r in a very critical phase.
Day by day our hope of second season is decreasing.
Only ur ff r the reason to believe tht one day s2 will come.
&
u r takind so much time.
Plz jay ab uptdate kr do.

jay_bpm

ruhiluvzaya IF-Sizzlerz
ruhiluvzaya
ruhiluvzaya

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hii jay

when u update next...?

wait ab nhi ho raha hai

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Chapter 13 –

Hearing the verdict Kunal looked straight at Siddhi who was feeling extremely proud at the moment with tears of joy flowing out. Finally after such a long period Kunal felt some solace. Chopra family walked out of court room with wide smile on their faces. Media personality soon attacked Kunal-Siddhi as they are coming out of court room, bombarding with so many questions. Kunal politely denied giving any answers and continued walking along with Siddhi. Siddhi was looking at nothing but Kunal's face who still wasn't completely happy. One question forced Kunal to stop and answer, "sir you must be happy that after 9 years you were able to win this case and clear your wife's name?"

Looking straight in reporter's eye Kunal spoke with firm words, "happy? NO I am not happy for achieving something I should have 9 years ago. I am somewhat content that my wife's name is cleared from false murder but I am not at all happy she spent 9 years in prison for no fault of her own. I am not at all happy that the real culprit roamed freely all these years right in front of my eyes but I didn't do anything. I am not happy that for years my kids had to stay away from their mother and I am certainly not happy that my wife had to endure so much for no fault of her own. The decision that came through today may seem huge win of Kunal Chopra. But where I stand, it came too late" all simple dazzled hearing Kunal's words. Without giving importance to anyone Kunal started walking away making sure Siddhi is with him.

Soon Thakral came out so all media attacked him. Siddhi was observing Kunal's face who was still not appear completely happy and after hearing his words she knew there is much more he is keeping beneath him. Chopra family too understood this time Kunal is not at peace. With his head down as Kunal is walking towards auto followed by Siddhi, he was blocked by someone. He looked up to see Abhay standing in front of him with his evil smile, "Mr. Kunal Chopra, after all you showed to the world you still have it what it takes to be the best lawyer. I really did not think you are more than a stupid looser..
Siddhi couldn't control, "shut up Abhay. What do you want now, just get out here."

"Oh Mrs. Chopra, sorry for offending you. But what is truth is truth. Great Kunal Chopra himself acknowledged that in front of media so why are you getting emotional here? I am simply talking with your husband."

Kunal still kept his head down without saying anything and Siddhi was fuming with anger. Abhay, "I agree I did not expect looser such as yourself to win this case, but you did." He came close to Kunal, "whatever took place here, you still can't forget what happened when you came to take Siddhi home with you. For brief period she was my wife and I en…"

Before Abhay can finish his sentence, he was eating dirt on ground, unable to hear any sound and struggling to make what just happened. It happened so fast not many people saw it, Kunal had just slapped Abhay real hard that he was on ground, unable to stand on his two legs, seeing birds around his head.Clap As he was trying to get up, Kunal walked by his in ways that Kunal's leg pushed his shoulder again throwing him on the ground. Chopra family was stunnedShocked to see this with their jaws dropping down to grounds. Siddhi just couldn't manage to get a reaction; she simply stood at her spot feeling numb while Abhay eating dirt once again. Approve

Seema approached Siddhi and touched her to bring her back to what took place. Both looked at each other with worry and saw Kunal not looking back got into an auto. All Chopra family rushed back to home, hoping they would find Kunal home. Once all reached home, to their disappointment Kunal was not there. Siddhi ran to their bedroom hoping to find Kunal there but he found an empty room. Siddhi's worry increased given what she had witnessed and she failed to think about anything but see Kunal's somewhat grim face, his words in front of media and his slap to Abhay.

Kunal on the other side was standing at his usual spot by Pawai lake; thinking, "happy…for what? That man stand there and freely dares to insult my wife in front of me, why? Because he knows what kind of pathetic human being I am, unable to defend his wife. He knows it took me a decade to clear my wife's name from a false murder, he thinks he can go on to do whatever he wants. Trying to insult Siddhi like that, not anymore. People said enough, did whatever and I stood there like a stone. Kunal Chopra, unable to say anything, do anything or be anyone. Enough now……."

It was more than hour since all came home but Kunal had still not returned. Siddhi had tried Kunal's phone few times but he didn't pick up. All family members sat in living room with their eyes at the door, hoping Kunal would enter soon. Finally they heard knock on the door. Siddhi literary jumped to open the door and all eyes set on the door. To everyone's great shock, police entered the house.

Police inspector looked around, "who is Kunal Chopra?" All Chopra stood up right away and Siddhi, her worry turned into to fear now not knowing what is going on anymore.

Raj came forward, "why inspector, what happened?"

"Abhay Diwan has filed complaint for assault against Kunal Chopra." Sudden gloom took over everyone and now all feared what is to come next. To add to their shock, Kunal walked-in house. Without really looking at anyone he sat down on the sofa, much to surprise of everyone present. All family members stared at Kunal and then each other not able to understand what is going on? Siddhi with timid steps went to Kunal. But before she can say anything, inspector spoke, "Mr. Kunal Chopra, you must come with us."

Kunal with his not giving damn attitude looked at him, "may I ask why?"

"Will answer all your questions at station. Now get up and come with us" said raising his voice.

Kunal shook his head with a smile, "Inspector keep your volume to yourself. It may help you to know you are talking to lawyer of eccentric nature who can very well remind you of proper due process a public servant must operate under. I have every god damn right to know why you have barged into my home like this, especially on the day media wants to get an exclusive interview of me."

Inspector tried to control his tone but was angered by Kunal, "Abhay Diwan has filed complaint against you. He came with bloody nose and said you assaulted him."

With chuckles Kunal, "any idiot walking down the street can say I assaulted him, so what? If simply based on simple statement you are willing to take action, well I have a whole lot more to say about him. Are you willing to barge into his home like this?"

"But we still need to ask you few questions"

"you will ask did I do it and I say law requires proof. So why waste time inspector, there are far more serious issues but Abhay Diwan is using you for his personal grudge"

Inspector couldn't help but acknowledge Kunal's answer. He nodded yes and took steps to go out. Before he can leave Kunal, "Inspector" police officer turned around, "just to inform you and even Diwan, I do know a thing or two about harassment, and you know how media always looks for such news. Abhay Diwan is rich, it won't affect him but you, think about yourself before coming to this house again.." Nuke

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetybird14funkyminniearchana.dsadh24jyoti-siddPranathi-sinalsanasinalsavariyavipraja26katheriened.padminisurbhijNainanHAni---Anisaheshi.nlDevakshiCrazyKarthiN90kalpanaRPradsparichayan

NainanH IF-Dazzler
NainanH
NainanH

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
no words to say
 just thiknking of kunal siddhi and abhay 
just awesome
excellent 
kamaal ka hai
ek no. 
thank u fr this update