Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
as told everyone, next update will be next week

ohk till then waitting
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What a update.Loved it. Kunal slapped abhay . your ff is giving us what we wanted to see. Waiting for next part.😊😊😊
agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Waiting for your update yaar

agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi yaar waiting for your update. :-D
NainanH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aage aage dekho, sabhi ki band bajegi 

bhaiya ji
update soon
jaldi band bajao
waiting to hear the beats
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am working on it right now, hopefully will finish it fast πŸ˜‰
NainanH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am working on it right now, hopefully will finish it fast πŸ˜‰

dhanyawaad  bhaijaan😊
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 14 '

Police left Chopra house leaving majority bit disturb, but Kunal, he appeared as if nothing really happened. He sat on sofa very relaxed, extended his leg on table and turned on tv. Everyone else was worried, especially Siddhi and seeing Kunal like this she failed to understand what is going on in his mind and her worry only increased. She went to Seema and said something about going to market or something. Before leaving, she looked at Kunal and wiping off perspiration off her forehead she left. Although Kunal appeared of not paying attention, he noticed Siddhi and her worry as well.

In absolute hurry, Siddhi got an auto. After about 30 minutes, Siddhi reached her destination. She went inside the huge mansion; the person she wanted to meet was sitting in the living room. Without waiting even for a second she went to him, "why are you doing this? How many times do I need to say stay away from my family."

Man was startled to be attacked like this, it was Abhay. He stood up from his seat, gave nasty look at Siddhi, "I don't care about your family. I just want my family, my son Anand. Other than that all of you can go to hell for all I care."

"Shut up, he is not your son. Anand is my and Kunal's son, not yours. No matter how many times you say it, lie won't become truth so stay away. How dare you try to get Kunal in trouble. In past I endured through all, not anymore."

With evil laugh, "how come you are so confident? Just because your looser husband won one case'" before Abhay can finish he felt strong slap over his stupid face. Siddhi hit him so hard, red marks were clearly visible. Abhay was shocked to see Siddhi like this. He was enraged by Siddhi and took a step towards her. But before he moves any further, he stopped looking at someone by the door. Siddhi too turned towards the door to see Kunal standing there, staring at them with his piercing eyes. Seeing Kunal there, Siddhi got too nervous. Not aware exactly when, she went by him and taking heavy breathes, "Kunal I just'didn't'"

"Let's go home" still staring at Abhay with nothing but anger he spoke with firm words, "it's getting late so first let's go home" grabbed Siddhi's hand and started walking out. Abhay felt relieved as they walked out or he was afraid more coming his way by both hubby-wife.

As Kunal was taking Siddhi away, he appeared angry but did not say a word. Siddhi tried to read his face but couldn't get pass him at the moment and also failed to gather enough energy to say anything. Both got into an auto. Along the ride no one said a word, Kunal didn't even look at Siddhi. Soon enough both got home and all family members were waiting for them. Seema went straight to Siddhi but before she can question her, Siddhi looking at Kunal, "Kunal..I simply went there because'"

Kunal raised his right arm to stop her, "because I am looser. Yes it is true, I say it openly. I agree that till now, Kunal Chopra has lived more or less parasitic life, more like a burden on family and society at large. I accept I have failed in life at almost all aspects. I have failed as a lawyer, a businessman, son, brother, father and especially as husband. I agree all of you had to bare me for so many years."

Kunal took a moment to look at everyone. All Chopra family members simply stood with surprise while Siddhi already had tears in her eyes. Nodding his head Kunal continued, "but one thing, every single person fails to understand is (raising his voice) Kunal Chopra still exists. However pathetic and trivial my existence might be, I still stand before you as person of my own. I agree given the worthless life I have lived, everyone has come to take me for granted, started to think of me as insignificant so have taken decision for me. I agree I am at the fault for it'"

Veena made mistake by jumping in, "but my son, we all do it for your own good."

Kunal looked at her in ways she and others got scared, "for past 9 years you had been asking me to marry Richa, that too for my own good" Veena was ashamed of herself and had to put her head down while everyone else too put their head down. Kunal continued, "Not just people in this house, but even outside this home Kunal Chopra has become a joke. I agree, I completely agree with them and I don't care. I only care for few people but.." looked at Siddhi who couldn't help but let tears flow heavily.

"But not anymore. People have seen pathetic Kunal, helpless Kunal, looser Kunal, incompetent, irresponsible Kunal. Now time has come people shall see wrath of Kunal Chopra. All those who had taken Kunal Chopra lightly shall see, no one will be spared anymore. And for that, no one can stop me. No one means not my brother, father, mother, kids or my wife. I don't care if you support me or not, but do not make mistake to stand in my way." Strong firm words spoken by Kunal dominated the living room. No one dared to say anything or as much as look up. Finishing his words Kunal didn't care and went to his room with speed of a storm.

For few minutes everyone just stood at their place like a stone. Of all people, Siddhi finally gathered energy to go to her bedroom. She saw Kunal was sitting on the chair, with both of his hands brought together, lost deep in thoughts. Siddhi approached him with timid steps and teary eyes, "Kunal". Kunal looked at her and as much as he tried, it was impossible for him to ignore Siddhi's tears. Every time it ached his heart. Siddhi continued, "I only went to meet Abhay as I am sacred. I am sacred for your safety. I know I make lot of mistakes but I am just too scared. I will do as you say, will support in anything you want but please let me stay near you, with you as much as possible or'"

Kunal stopped her, stood up and got tissue for her. He offered her the tissue but Siddhi kept staring at him. Siddhi was almost drowned in the care and concern she saw in Kunal's eyes and warmth of his expression. Kunal couldn't see tears any more so he himself wiped off tears from Siddhi's cheek and nothing but immense genuine care, "no need to get scared now. Now it is time for Abhay Diwan to be sacred and pay for everything he has done. I am with you'

Edited by jay_bpm - 10 years ago