Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF Dejected note page 21

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Link to previous updates 

Chapter 11 '

Almost a week had passed since Kunal had told Siddhi about the case. Everyone in the house had also came to learn of it. All were worried as what will happen given it had been 9 years. All except Kunal wanted to simply forget everything and just focus on their life right now. But Kunal was determined to re-open the case. He was hardly talking to anyone and keeping himself busy with as much work possible to get money as fee for the case. Siddhi too was not able to say or do anything at this point now.

Kids were done with their exams and were to attend a workshop/camp during their vacation. Kunal had arranged it to make sure kids are out of town at safe place when case takes place so they can't be harmed or used by his adversaries. Both Kunal-Siddhi had gone in morning to drop kids off for their camp. From there Kunal first made sure Siddhi gets home safe and then went to work. Kunal's day passed as usual but Siddhi; she was extremely nervous about the case. She had been observing Kunal for entire week and it seemed Kunal was operating under tunnel vision where he wanted this case opened and running around, doing anything and everything to make sure things get done. But the same time he made sure no one in the house is bothered, especially Siddhi due to case. If anything, Kunal was taking all pressure and stress upon himself.

As he has been doing for past week, Kunal came home straight from work. He would not go by the lake and stay in home unless he had to go to his bar tending job. This was to ensure Siddhi is safe and sound in home along with everyone else. As usual Kunal had very quiet dinner in presence of others and once done went to his room after cleaning his own dish. He had tried to call his lawyer Khurana few times today but got no answer. He was getting work up over it and wished to know when the first hearing for the case is? He also wanted to let Khurana know he will get his fees before the hearing like promised. After few failed trials he left it aside as he had to leave for work. He came out of his room and was about to address Siddhi the doorbell rang. All were still in the living room while Siddhi & Seema were in kitchen. Anokhi went to open the door and she was shocked. Thakral and Abhay were at the door. All stood up from their seat.

Thakral and Abhay walked in proudly in while Siddhi came stood right next to Kunal and Seema to came out of kitchen. Thakral in his usual demeanor spoke, "are why did every stand up, for me. Well no matter what we must applaud Chopra parivar and their manners. But as usual one person in this house doesn't follow same manners." Thakral gave Kunal a dirty look while Kunal stood with tired body, disturbed face and empty eyes with very anxious Siddhi very close to him. Thakral took step towards Kunal, "how dare you try to re-open my son's murder case and accusing my daughter this time. Seems you have forgotten what took place last time. Last your wife went to jail and I spared you because of my daughter, but this time I will destroy you."

Kunal in very low tone, "anything you wish to say about the case, you should talk to our lawy'"

Thakral laughed before Kunal could finish his sentence. Abhay too joined Thakral while all family members were surprised while Kunal had no reaction. Once finished Thakral, "I assume you are talking about Khurana. But first make sure he is still your lawyer.." ended in mean demeanor. Kunal couldn't help but look directly at Thakral with shock. Other family members were in same position.

Abhay intervened the conversation, "let me explain Kunal Chopra. Khuarana is big shot laywer, way out of your reach. His fees are beyond not just you but your entire life cycle. We know to pay him you've been working as bar tender almost every night. But latest news is you don't have that job anymore. Not just that, but you don't have any job what so ever; we made sure of that." He dropped bomb right there, only increasing everyone's shock and Kunal-Siddhi were simply taken aback. He continued, "Kunal Chopra, you are nothing but a looser. You have failed at everything in your life and you will also fail at this. You are incapable of doing anything so just accept it BIG LOOSER."

Siddhi got extremely enraged, "Abhay how dare you say'" was going towards him but Kunal grabbed her hand. Siddhi looked at Kunal who was in a way pleading to her and also very much concerned for her. Thakral immediately raised his voice, "don't even think about it Siddhi Chopra. Listen to your husband Kunal Chopra who has accepted the fact he is nothing but a looser. As I said, you have no lawyer so I personally came to give you this" extended a legal cover, "you wanted the case re-opened, well it is. For your information, I have arranged the first hearing of the case tomorrow" gave an evil smile where Abhay too joined him. Last detail left Kuanl almost numb. Thakral and Abhay left the house leaving everyone worried as Kunal was like a stone at his spot. All thoughts, speech, sense and feelings in a way escaped him and he simply did not know what to do or say. It took him few minutes to recover while other members went on and on about something. As he came back to full sense, he simply went into his room. Siddhi too followed him.

Kunal sat on half-berth next to window. He was of course very much disturbed and had left hand on his forehead with eyes close. "Kunal'." Siddhi addressed him after a minute or two. Kunal looked at Siddhi with troubled eyes, "hearing is tomorrow and we have no lawyer" exhaled deep breath, "now in less than a day where do I get best lawyer and money to pay fees. We can get more time from court but still a lawyer is required and that too right now" ended in obvious dishearten tone.

Siddhi came near Kunal, stood right before him, "Kunal, we do have a lawyer, the best lawyer possible for this case." Kunal looked up with hopeful eyes and some desperation at Siddhi, "you Kunal. You are the best person to fight this case, why do we need anyone else for it?"

Kuanl stood up from his spot and walked away from Siddhi, "No no no'..I told you before, I am not a lawyer, at least not anymore. 9 years ago too to satisfy my ego I decided to fight your case and what happened? You had to suffer for so long because I was incompetent to fight your case. Now again I will not make that mistake, no I will not. Thakral and Abhay were right, today Kunal Chopra is simply a looser who can only lose, nothing else."

"Stop it Kunal. Why are you denying the obvious truth. You must accept no matter what, you are the Kunal Chopra. You are the man who has solved most difficult cases in no time'"

"I had, it is distant past. The day I failed to save you from a false charge was last day of Kunal Chopra. After that Kunal Chopra as lawyer doesn't exist. Kunal Chopra is simply a failure and what you are saying is nothing but your misconception" ended with bit high tone. Following his words there was silence in the room for few minutes.

Slowly Siddhi came near Kunal, "ok Kunal I am willing to accept whatever you say. But answer me one thing. You want to re-open this case for me right. You want to rectify the wrong that was done to me. But who can really do that for me? You think that big shot lawyer will clear my name? No he will simply fight the case for his fees. If there is someone who can really clear my name and get me justice, it is my husband. The only person who can really support me at every step of the way is my husband Kunal Chopra." Kunal couldn't help but turn back and look at Siddhi who had tears flowing from her eyes by now, "yes Kunal. All these years I suffered, not because I was in jail but because I was alone. I was alone as you were not with me. I do not care for anything else but your support. If not for anyone else than for me fight this case. Only way I will get justice is when my Kunal gets it for me. If that is not possible, well then what's the point?"  Again silence followed Siddhi's words.

Both Kunal-Siddhi kept looking into each other's teary eyes for unknown period. Finally Kunal felt too weak at the spot so he walked out of the room and the house. Kunal kept walking while everything that took place was playing in his mind. Thakral and Abhay's words, Siddhi's plea to him were dominating his thoughts and he felt nothing. Walking after some time he finally reached Pawai lake. He went by the old tree and stood by the reeling. For few minutes he just stared out in the lake trying to calm his mind but it was of no help. "hey looser" Kunal was alarmed to hear the words. He looked down in lake water at his reflection, "yes Mr. Gold medalist, I am talking to you. You are indeed looser. Thakral and Abhay proudly walk into your home and intimidate you, your family and your wife; but what can you do, nothing. Just like your entire life, you couldn't say anything to them and even tomorrow you won't do anything. Siddhi was pleading you to fight the case but poor her, she still doesn't know what looser her husband is. She is hoping for something good from you, no wonder she suffered all these years. But now what are you going to do? To fool others you did all this re-opening the case and hiring big shot lawyer. But it all failed. What will you do now? How will you really get justice for Siddhi? Like Siddhi asked you, can you fight her case? Can you really get her justice she deserves????

Edited by jay_bpm - 27 May 2013 at 7:58pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetybird14Ria123funkyminniearchana.dolivia7sadh24sanasinaltharasachjojoyceadoharesavariyavipraja26katherieneNainanHMalarkodiakrkparadigmprathibuKarthiN90SV_20Pradsparichayan

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Well written.. Clap
But want to read some nice Sinal moments... Wink

thanks for pm...
Update soon next part wd sm gd Sinal scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

vipraja26 Goldie
vipraja26
vipraja26

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
That  was  a  gripping    update  jay !

really  could  feel  the  tension  at  chopra  house  ,  the  thakaral and  Abhay  moments  were  tense    !

fantastic    !    very well  written  . 

looking foward  to  the  next  part   soon !

Thankyou    for  the  wonderful    episode  .

jay_bpm

sanasinal Senior Member
sanasinal
sanasinal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
nyc update,wants kc to fight case 4 sid

jay_bpm

jojoyce Senior Member
jojoyce
jojoyce

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Nice update...

Waiting for Kunal to give justice to Siddhi...

jay_bpm

parichayan IF-Sizzlerz
parichayan
parichayan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
superb updateThumbs Up
,thank you so much,
this update is actually giving relief to all those qustions which were left unknowingly opened for no use by mahan cv'sDead the best i like was the scene where sidd got angry on chakram when he called kunal a looser,plz update nxt soon,curious to read the court hearingDay Dreaming

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Well written.. Clap
But want to read some nice Sinal moments... Wink

thanks for pm...
Update soon next part wd sm gd Sinal scenes

Thanks,
Sorry buddy this FF is going to be very serious and primary focus is on Ribhay being punished with Siddhi helping Kunal come out of Dejected phase. It won't involve as much romantic scenens.
Will try to provide some meaningful encounters but for romance, can't say.
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vipraja26

That  was  a  gripping    update  jay !

really  could  feel  the  tension  at  chopra  house  ,  the  thakaral and  Abhay  moments  were  tense    !

fantastic    !    very well  written  . 

looking foward  to  the  next  part   soon !

Thankyou    for  the  wonderful    episode  .

Thanks, glad you liked the intensity of the update. 
From here on it'll be all roller-coaster ride Wink 

vipraja26

Go to top