Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why Asad Is Unable To Ask Zoya To Stay. READ ON!!!

MishkaForever Senior Member
MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
 Hey people. SmileSmile  I have been reading up a lot on Asad's inner turmoil and i really want to analyze it myself for a change.

Many of  you have pointed out that it is Asad's childhood thats preventing him from listening to his heart. Even though i feel its partly correct,it does not seem to go with the flow of the story at the moment. The two Soulmates are yet to discover each other properly,their various facets,their feelings. So such a deep thought process should not occur right now. Its too early to dwell so deep.

I dont know if i make any sort of sense. So I'll just start my analysis.Smile

Asad Ahmed Khan exudes exemplary confidence. His will is as strong as steel and he allows no one to break it. But Zoya did not ask for his permission which he is so used to. So,the crease itself on his straightened-out jacket of rules makes him vulnerable. Be it The Jail incident or The Cricket match,just a little drizzle on his ego and respect makes him gullible. He easily gives himself up to Anger and Pride. He has this innate need to prove himself right. And more importantly,to prove Zoya wrong.Evil Smile

But week after week,he is faced with the question of right and wrong,without the slightest hint of answers. One thing that he has definitely realized though is the fact that Zoya has the warmest of hearts. So however he might perceive her methods,the end result is something he himself approves of. He is now willing to make the creases himself because he understands their importance. This is proved by his reactions to Zoya's jealousy towards Tanveer. He knows she is green with envy,her methods ( eating up the jam breads,trying to fix the bathroom) are somewhat wrong but he appreciates the reason,the thought behind it.Big smile

Then came the Abbu factor. The turning point. He empathizes with her because both had absent fathers. He starts lulling his stone walled heart to sleep and wakes his inner soul to protect her even though he failed to protect himself. I think that is the reason behind his inner turmoil. He does not consider himself good enough to even ask her to stay. Yes,he has a ego the size of a hot air balloon.Which itself is a dangerous because it can burst anytime.ROFL

In other words,without the metaphors,Asad is like any one of us. He knows he feels something,he knows that she affects him like no woman ever did or ever will,he understands the repercussions of the longing he has for her,yet he fails to do something about it. Why? Because THE ASAD AHMED KHAN fears REJECTION.Dancing

I have been reading up a lot of opinions where people are saying that he knows what Zoya feels for him but for his own demons he stops himself from confessing. I totally,without a ounce of doubt, beg to differ. THAT CANNOT BE. He would not hang onto her every word then, like its her last. He knows he feels something,he even knows that Zoya is attracted to him physically( her short pangs of breath whenever he touches her is sign even he cant deny),he knows she sympathizes with him. But does she feel enough to stay with him forever? He DOES NOT KNOW THAT.

He does not think of himself as someone Zoya can like. As a friend,yes. Definitely. But as a Lover? "Azaad khaayalon ki laadki" liking an orthodox man like him. Impossible. On top of that,what has he not done to end up in her bad books? Constantly accusing her without any fault of hers,judging her because of her clothes,questioning her methods,her upbringing. Even going to the blasphemous extent of slapping her. And then ofcourse,the famous line 'YOU'RE A MISFIT'. Thumbs DownYes,she was jealous of Tanveer. But only because she wanted his attention. The Dance At the terrace. Only To make him remember that night of pure monsoon bliss. She likes him. Just 'likes'. He can even question what 'liking' is in her book,as she the quintessential modern chick. Maybe her 'like' does not translate into love. Maybe she is not really attracted to him. Because its pretty normal for a girl to react to a guy's touch. Its only logical,isnt it?Stern Smile This is Totally according to ASAD. Because the poor guy has to use logic in everything.Angry

So,to sum up,its not Asad's childhood thats stopping him right now. That issue is a deeper one which will be dealt with in the furture perhaps but not now. Its love in its early stages- the first brush of feelings coupled with a fear of rejection. That is what is it. Asad fears rejection in the hands of someone he didnt even consider worth rejecting him. Which is a pretty scary thought for him.Hence that line " KYA MERE KEHNE SE AAP RUKH JAYENGI MISS FAROOQUE?" He almosts begs for assurance. NOT REASSURANCE. MIND THAT.WinkWink

Now,Now.. I know we all love Our Asad. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed We love how he is so intense and reticent. We like him dark and twisted,with heavy-duty reasons behind his every move. But let us give him a break. It is his first time. We all remember our first times,dont we? Did such deep-rooted thoughts come to our minds then? Nope. We were too busy in feeling it and letting ourselves fly. As this man is a little stuck-up in life,he cant do the latter. So he is just feeling it right out. Even the early pangs of heartbreak since Zoya is now threatening to leave.LOLLOL

So,let us just sit back and relax because come on,its not everyday that we see The ASAD AHMED KHAN living in pure fear!! Blissful times i tell you!!Big smileBig smile

Thank You For Reading! SmileSmile

Edited by MishkaForever - 07 April 2013 at 10:56pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shivbhanrasaasya04Siri22ksenKaty_AZnikki.171cool_sriraneeb

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishkaForever

Hey people. SmileSmile  I have been reading up a lot on Asad's inner turmoil and i really want to analyze it myself for a change.

Many of  you have pointed out that it is Asad's childhood thats preventing him from listening to his heart. Even though i feel its partly correct,it does not seem to go with the flow of the story at the moment. The two Soulmates are yet to discover each other properly,their various facets,their feelings. So such a deep thought process should not occur right now. Its too early to dwell so deep.

I dont know if i make any sort of sense. So I'll just start my analysis.Smile

Asad Ahmed Khan exudes exemplary confidence. His will is as strong as steel and he allows no one to break it. But Zoya did not ask for his permission which he is so used to. So,the crease itself on his straightened-out jacket of rules makes him vulnerable. Be it The Jail incident or The Cricket match,just a little drizzle on his ego and respect makes him gullible. He easily gives himself up to Anger and Pride. He has this innate need to prove himself right. And more importantly,to prove Zoya wrong.Evil Smile

But week after week,he is faced with the question of right and wrong,without the slightest hint of answers. One thing that he has definitely realized though is the fact that Zoya has the warmest of hearts. So however he might perceive her methods,the end result is something he himself approves of. He is now willing to make the creases himself because he understands their importance. This is proved by his reactions to Zoya's jealousy towards Tanveer. He knows she is green with envy,her methods ( eating up the jam breads,trying to fix the bathroom) are somewhat wrong but he appreciates the reason,the thought behind it.Big smile

Then came the Abbu factor. The turning point. He empathizes with her because both had absent fathers. He starts lulling his stone walled heart to sleep and wakes his inner soul to protect her even though he failed to protect himself. I think that is the reason behind his inner turmoil. He does not consider himself good enough to even ask her to stay. Yes,he has a ego the size of a hot air balloon.Which itself is a dangerous because it can burst anytime.ROFL

In other words,without the metaphors,Asad is like any one of us. He knows he feels something,he knows that she affects him like no woman ever did or ever will,he understands the repercussions of the longing he has for her,yet he fails to do something about it. Why? Because THE ASAD AHMED KHAN fears REJECTION.Dancing

I have been reading up a lot of opinions where people are saying that he knows what Zoya feels for him but for his own demons he stops himself from confessing. I totally,without a ounce of doubt, beg to differ. THAT CANNOT BE. He would not hang onto her every word then, like its her last. He knows he feels something,he even knows that Zoya is attracted to him physically( her short pangs of breath whenever he touches her is sign even he cant deny),he knows she sympathizes with him. But does she feel enough to stay with him forever? He DOES NOT KNOW THAT.

He does not think of himself as someone Zoya can like. As a friend,yes. Definitely. But as a Lover? "Azaad khaayalon ki laadki" liking an orthodox man like him. Impossible. On top of that,what has he not done to end up in her bad books? Constantly accusing her without any fault of hers,judging her because of her clothes,questioning her methods,her upbringing. Even going to the blasphemous extent of slapping her. And then ofcourse,the famous line 'YOU'RE A MISFIT'. Thumbs DownYes,she was jealous of Tanveer. But only because she wanted his attention. The Dance At the terrace. Only To make him remember that night of pure monsoon bliss. She likes him. Just 'likes'. He can even question what 'liking' is in her book,as she the quintessential modern chick. Maybe her 'like' does not translate into love. Maybe she is not really attracted to him. Because its pretty normal for a girl to react to a guy's touch. Its only logical,isnt it?Stern Smile

So,to sum up,its not Asad's childhood thats stopping him right now. That issue is a deeper one which will be dealt with in the furture perhaps but not now. Its love in its early stages- the first brush of feelings coupled with a fear of rejection. That is what is it. Asad fears rejection in the hands of someone he didnt even consider worth rejecting him. Which is a pretty scary thought for him.Hence that line " KYA MERE KEHNE SE AAP RUKH JAYENGI MISS FAROOQUE?" He almosts begs for assurance. NOT REASSURANCE. MIND THAT.WinkWink

Now,Now.. I know we all love Our Asad. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed We love how he is so intense and reticent. We like him dark and twisted,with heavy-duty reasons behind his every move. But let us give him a break. It is his first time. We all remember our first times,dont we? Did such deep-rooted thoughts come to our minds then? Nope. We were too busy in feeling it and letting ourselves fly. As this man is a little stuck-up in life,he cant do the latter. So he is just feeling it right out. Even the early pangs of heartbreak since Zoya is now threatening to leave.LOLLOL

So,let us just sit back and relax because come on,its not everyday that we see The ASAD AHMED KHAN living in pure fear!! Blissful times i tell you!!Big smileBig smile

Thank You For Reading! SmileSmile

To the green- No it's not logical for girls to react to any guy touching her. I have a lot of guy friends but there is no way every guys touch affects me.

On the other stuff- He doesn't fear rejection as much as he fears abandonment. Everyone he has ever loved has left him - His father...Ayaan. And that is is his exact same fear with Zoe too. She is a girl from NY why would she want to stay with a man like him. He doesn't doubt how she feels but doubts her ability to may be commit to it for the rest of her life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22

MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

[

To the green- No it's not logical for girls to react to any guy touching her. I have a lot of guy friends but there is no way every guys touch affects me.

On the other stuff- He doesn't fear rejection as much as he fears abandonment. Everyone he has ever loved has left him - His father...Ayaan. And that is is his exact same fear with Zoe too. She is a girl from NY why would she want to stay with a man like him. He doesn't doubt how she feels but doubts her ability to may be commit to it for the rest of her life.

I really beg to differ. He doesnt know that she likes him. Her commitment  factor is far off the grid right now.  And i didnt say that for us, "the girl reacting to the guy's touch". Its from Asad's point of view since he is trying to put logic to everything. NOT US. 

Thank  you for the feedback though Smile
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by delena90

[

I really beg to differ. He doesnt know that she likes him. Her commitment  factor is far off the grid right now.  And i didnt say that for us, "the girl reacting to the guy's touch". Its from Asad's point of view since he is trying to put logic to everything. NOT US. 

Thank  you for the feedback though Smile

But when you say that it's logical for a girl to react to a boys touch/attention that just is NOT true whether fiction or real life. Even Asad...as dense as he can be...cannot be silly enuff to think that.

It's not. And that's the point, isn't it? Asad never expected her to want to leave. it never crossed his mind that after such an emotional upheaval and the fact that her reason to stay was gone that she would want to leave. He was ready to comfort her up till that point. The minute she said those words she shattered his heart...because look her was another one he cared about who was going to be away from him. He stayed up all night to argue with himself what the reason was. At this point it's not about whether they feel for each other. Because they both know they do. If anything Holi should have proved it. It's about how their past demons are affecting what could possibly be the best thing for the both of them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22Arpimugfan

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Assurance not reassurance- fantastic- I agree with you totally! The fear of rejection is eating Asad up and he emotes this feeling with elan! He does not want to let her go and the longing for more is so obvious by his actions, stuttering to say what he actually wants to( mat jao Zoya) and emotive eyes! He totally is oblivious to anything else including all Tanveers attempts to entice him-including the kheer! 

Edited by ranz - 07 April 2013 at 11:07pm

MishkaForever

Katy_AZ IF-Dazzler
Katy_AZ
Katy_AZ

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

He does not think of himself as someone Zoya can like. As a friend,yes. Definitely. But as a Lover? "Azaad khaayalon ki laadki" liking an orthodox man like him. Impossible. On top of that,what has he not done to end up in her bad books? Constantly accusing her without any fault of hers,judging her because of her clothes,questioning her methods,her upbringing. Even going to the blasphemous extent of slapping her. And then ofcourse,the famous line 'YOU'RE A MISFIT'. Thumbs DownYes,she was jealous of Tanveer. But only because she wanted his attention. The Dance At the terrace. Only To make him remember that night of pure monsoon bliss. She likes him. Just 'likes'. He can even question what 'liking' is in her book,as she the quintessential modern chick. Maybe her 'like' does not translate into love. Maybe she is not really attracted to him. Because its pretty normal for a girl to react to a guy's touch. Its only logical,isnt it?Stern Smile

I simply dont agree to this...cz when u r attracted to someone physically.. u try to look for ways the person could touch u... n she never did...
if u remember he did said "How childish!"
he doesnot fear of facing rejections... he fears the essence of love... coz he just can't accept that someone who is so opposite nd out of his dictionary could affect him to this extent...
the turmoil is... "with wat bloody assurance can he ask her to stop?" "Is he capable enough to regain her back?" "Or is he really really elligible to stop her after creating such mishas to her that to not mistakenly but intentionally!??" "Is he elligible enough?" "Is he capable enough to not to hurt her again?" or will it move to him like his mom n dad's relationship..! or basically say "Why am I willing to stop her when she is not like my conceptions.." "why does it affects me?"
n then his inner voice says-
"She is alone man... she don't have anybody in this world full of evil...she is tooo soft to bear this world alone.. what if she breaks? what if she falls? what if somebody used her!"
nd this makes him restles..
"he feels like she is his duty is willing to take.."
<<If u remember he said- "Apko kabhi bhi meri zarurat pade... kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to m there for u!">>
He wanted to be her mayor!...he don't knw wat he feels for her... but he wants to protect her..
his restlessness is...when she is not in front of his eyes... he has the same restlessness.. coz his heart fears over her vunerability...

nd about zoya being attracted to him physically...
U never put ur life in danger for some one u r merely physically attracted... U never get jealous if u r only attracted... u don't behave like a stupid chaser for someone u just merely like... U just don't die over saving some1 from a "REALISATION n turmoil of being wrong enough to judge ur father"
U dn't fly like an airhostess for making him smile...U don't jump like a **weee* **wee** LOL
to tell him u do  "FIT"  IN HIS WORLD.. u don't change urself nd keep all ur inner voices on stake... ur pride on stake n hear his anger n let them go so easily... u never care about him being alone over ni8... u don't care if he has eaten something or not... u don't crawl over a person who have hurted u the most... u r not so dying to help him to an extent to which zoya did... for someone she just merely **LIKES**

Nd I KNW ASAD is definitly stupid but not THAT stupid to think she only LIKES him n not love him...if he remembers to keeps petrol with him.LOL.
Like Dilshad said one f9 day "Zoya is supid coz she can go to any extent for those whome she loves n care forSmile"
She is returning him his childhood... she definitly is... nd he loves living his childhood through her..n he strongly feels that if she could return something he lost coz of his father..., that if he can relive his childhood the way he wanted through her innocence.. then its his duty <or betta say he dying for this jobLOL> to fill her voids of not having someone "she could rely on" or "Parent her"
which she desrved...if u rememba she told him "Jab ammi thi to meri choti se choti chot unhe itna pareshaan krti thi..ab chahein jitni bhi badi chot ho, chahein jitni badi problems ho...akele sambhalna padta"
N he want to do that EXCTLY for her... to tame his sorrows... the way she does to him without even taking his consent... she marks her ri8 over him...without even asking him...
n till now no body ruled him this badly Smile not even his own mom

Edited by Katy_AZ - 07 April 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfandelena90

MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katy_AZ

I simply dont agree to this...cz when u r attracted to someone physically.. u try to look for ways the person could touch u... n she never did...
he doesnot fear of facing rejections... he fears the essence of love... coz he just can't accept that someone who is so opposite nd out of his dictionary could affect him to this extent...
the turmoil is... "with wat bloody assurance can he ask her to stop?" "Is he capable enough to regain her back?" "Or is he really really elligible to stop her after creating such mishas to her that to not mistakenly but intentionally!??" "Is he elligible enough?" "Is he capable enough to not to hurt her again?" or will it move to him like his mom n dad's relationship..! or basically say "Why am I willing to stop her when she is not like my conceptions.." "why does it affects me?"
"She is alone man... she don't have anybody in this world full of evil...she is tooo soft to bear this world alone.. what if she breaks? what if she falls? what if somebody used her!"
<<If u remember he said- "Apko kabhi bhi meri zarurat pade... kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to m there for u!">>
He wanted to be her mayor!...he don't knw wat he feels for her... but he wants to protect her..
his restlessness is...when she is not in front of his eyes... he has the same restlessness.. coz his heart fears over her vunerability...

U never put ur life in danger for some one u r merely physically attracted... U never get jealous if u r only attracted... u don't behave like a stupid chaser for someone u just merely like... U just don't die over saving some1 from a "REALISATION n turmoil of being wrong enough to judge ur father"
U dn't fly like an airhostess for making him smile...U don't jump like a **weee* **wee** LOL
to tell him u do  "FIT"  IN HIS WORLD.. u don't change urself nd keep all ur inner voices on stake... ur pride on stake n hear his anger n let them go so easily... u never care about him being alone over ni8... u don't care if he has eaten something or not... u don't crawl over a person who have hurted u the most... u r not so dying to help him to an extent to which zoya did... for someone she just merely **LIKES**

Nd I KNW ASAD is definitly stupid but not THAT stupid...if he remembers to keeps petrol with him.LOL.
She is returning him his childhood... she definitly is... nd he loves living his childhood through her..n he strongly feels that if she could return something he lost coz of his father..., that if he can relive his childhood the way he wanted through her innocence.. then its his duty <or betta say he dying for this jobLOL> to fill her voids of not having someone "she could rely on" or "Parent her"
which she desrved...if u rememba she told him "Jab ammi thi to meri choti se choti chot unhe itna pareshaan krti thi..ab chahein jitni bhi badi chot ho, chahein jitni badi problems ho...akele sambhalna padta"
N he want to do that EXCTLY for her... to tame his sorrows... the way she does to him without even taking his consent... she marks her ri8 over him...without even asking him...

I did correct the touching part. It is according to Asad only. Thnks for the feedback though! Smile
Katy_AZ IF-Dazzler
Katy_AZ
Katy_AZ

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Katy_AZ

Nd I KNW ASAD is definitly stupid but not THAT stupid...if he remembers to keeps petrol with him.LOL.

I did correct the touching part. It is according to Asad only. Thnks for the feedback though! Smile

Nd looking over my own comment' length it made me  feel that I was being so carried away..like **Look let me tell u what love is coz I know Love ASAD N ZOYA cz they r my NEIGHBOURSLOLLOL**

MishkaForever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top