Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=rosalineak] sacch mein RK is a spoilt kid(not brat),now he will cut his hand to bring back madhu,wow emotional blackmailing n our pure loving soul madhu does'nt want radhaji to lose her son rishab,so she will bend n gives 2nd chance.
I dont think madhu will take revenge from madhu as she still have a soft feeling for RK but she will not be too happy for coming back n she will take time to behave like a wifey.and RK will do everything to change her into the old bubbly wifey.

[/QUOTEyes thishas the highest chance to happen 
tabby999 thumbnail
thanks
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tabby999

thats my rocking madhu ..

I can't wait to watch this drama.
come on Madhu dikha do RK ko ki hoga woh ziddi superstar.Tum bhi uski (ex)biwi ho.aur biwi se toh bada bade darte hain😆🤣
Now I want him to follow his biwi without that idiot EGO and also want him to be a grown up man who does not hold pallu of his dear Bhabhi

Edited by rashmi.vaish68 - 11 years ago
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RK..ka..All Style...Kabul...Hai..HE is Just RRRKKK
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashmi.vaish68

I can't wait to watch this drama.
come on Madhu dikha do RK ko ki hoga woh ziddi superstar.Tum bhi uski (ex)biwi ho.aur biwi se toh bada bade darte hain😆🤣
Now I want him to follow his biwi without that idiot EGO and also want him to be a grown up man who does not hold pallu of his dear Bhabhi

honatoh aissa hi chahaiye rk ke saath ..
tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya2000

RK..ka..All Style...Kabul...Hai..HE is Just RRRKKK

har ek cheez accept kyunki woh rk hai not fair ..
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for this track...
nice post...
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its very difficult now to trust RK, his emotions, his love, his feelings, his care n his feelings for Madhu.

MB is full of twist n turns. RK can do anything to accomplish his revenge plan to destroy Madhu's life for next 40 years to satisfy his BIG fat EGO.

...Dont bash me...Am not RK hater but I love him...n love RIshBala but this is my current state of mind regarding RK.
fantesy thumbnail
ab real ishq n junoon start hoga bt it vl  b mor interesting 2 watch madhu's reaction now ..
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its a great news 4 me..its rk junoon on his ishq..if he gave such big pains 2 madhu so he must experience such a small pain...ok so that's y madhu was giving rk a second chance..rk ko madhu ko apna ishq or junoon proof karne k liye itna to karna padega..