India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Cannot understand Zoya

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I fail to understand Zoya, why does she want Mr. Khan to stop her from going at al cost ?? Why has staying in India become so important for her ?? I can understand that she has become attached to the Khan family, but have they become so much more important that she is forgetting that fam who was there for her before the Khan fam ever was in the picture ?? That family who adopted her, gave her a home and all the love ...her appi and jiju ! 
And today another fam has become more important that she is hellbent on staying in India without thinking abt Anwar and Zeenat. Not even their wedding anniversary seems that much important to Zoya anymore than Mr. Khan asking her to stay. 
And I also don't understand why she is acting so childish, wanting Asad to stop her, I mean either she goes or stays, no need to act like this. Why does she want Asad to stop her when she herself is confused abt her feelings and all ?? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulcosminaasya04.HookandHybrid.Enlightment-RohitMaxwell-

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
That dear is love.Ishq,Mohabbat or pyaar Heart.When a person is in love with another person especially between a man and a women they act crazily Silly.It's my experience though.They can go to any extent to get her man or to be with him if her love is genuine and pure. Even though she has people who they love her. But this doesn't mean Zoya doesn't love her sister and jeeju. That love is different this love is different.

Edited by devikaamar - 07 April 2013 at 10:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotusCHAYMA

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
chill, can she stay with that family after marriage?

its obvious her feelings are so much visible for Mr Khan that she can set her life perfectly here. Mr Khan is complicated but he's the one whom can Zoe trust and make her life partner without thinking much.also Najma and Dilshad are people any girl adore to get from husbands side.

it isn't like she's cutting her ties with them. just only its their marriage ceremony doesn't make a big deal that she's not giving them importance
ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Like Asad Zoya too is a confused soul.One moment she cries and tells him that her reason for coming to India is fulfilled so she has to go back and then the next day she wants Mr.Khan to stop her.Its either you want to stay or not.She is sending Asad mixed signals and Asad who is already confused gets even more confused.Then make evil people like Tanu takes advantage of the fact that none of them has the guts to spill anything.
If Zoya wants Asad to stop her and reveal some sort of feelings towards her i will tell her she can start dreaming becaz the only way Asad is romancing her rite now is in his dreams or under intoxication.
In the sbs segment there was a scene where she is all sad and hugging everyone and getting ready to leave.Then i dnt know who suggest the coin toss but Asad cheats and gets her to stay.Then becaz the coin was in Asad's favour meaning that Zoe stays she does.I  fail to understand her becaz why does Zoya needs a coin toss to decide whether she stays or not???
She wants Asad to stop her then why sending him mixed signals?He is giving her chances and respecting her decisions...i will give him that.Zoya needs to be more clear abt what she wants becaz Asad out of all people will never want to admit anything just like that.
BTW I hate that Tanu for interfering and causing troubles for Asya.

Edited by ameilia - 07 April 2013 at 10:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotuseshasrk

.HookandHybrid. IF-Rockerz
.HookandHybrid.
.HookandHybrid.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I too agree with you...
By the way Tanveer is such a bitch...
She is always planning something bad against AsYa...
Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
And i thought ur post will be on self respect.. Lolz.. Chill, Zoya is in love with asad bt is confused..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
its love..
when i are in love u cant leave the person..
no matter what and who is waiting for u 

she loves khan's family and asad 

aish-au Goldie
aish-au
aish-au

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
coz she's in luv with mr. akdu ahmed khan Heart

Go to top