Rk's junoon for madhu justify junoon part of meiej - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vmpy

v true.this is called ishq,junoon and deewange.
yes it is
Originally posted by RockchickFaiza

agree deepak..

R.K's ishq aur junoon R.K k style mein😳

yes in his style
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i don't know why people get affronted and astonished whenever he does something over the top; it's his junoon, its even in the name for the show for crying out loud. but you know what they say, haters gonna hate. 

lovers gonna love. let's see who wins. i am so going to love this scene. i wanted rk to show what he can do for his biwi and to keep her safe what will he do but i couldn't get it but now i know. his junoon will cross all the limits to keep his biwi safe even if it means to hurt himself.
Originally posted by .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">lovers gonna love. let's see who wins. i am so going to love this scene. i wanted rk to show what he can do for his biwi and to keep her safe what will he do but i couldn't get it but now i know. his junoon will cross all the limits to keep his biwi safe even if it means to hurt himself.</font>

this bani more than haters their r more love. In real people will melt by his juoon for his biwi. Best characetr on tv
Originally posted by deepak148

r u sarcarstic to me ? If u r talking abt haters main prob is always vd. U got rajii pm's i think
i'm not being sarcastic with you; i was agreeing with you. i can see this news is making a lot of Sulbala fans and Anti-RK people really worried so they're taking a chance to have jabs at this character. 
wow!!!
sounds superb!!!
waiting for the episode
Agree with u deepak ppl gonna see dis act superficially why they cant understand his love and junoon for his biwi this is what meieij about
i am so going to like this scene. first he wants to get punish👏 second his junoon will come out👏
Originally posted by deepak148

@sam that's it we dont want him as devdaa i want to see some different style
yea i dont like rk in the devdaa or lover boy avatar😳 i like him with his kickass dialogues and style 

deepak you know i ment the song in a funny way right not like the aythaarchar post in a way they completly used the song and got a totally different meaning which i was not going for😭
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

i'm not being sarcastic with you; i was agreeing with you. i can see this news is making a lot of Sulbala fans and Anti-RK people really worried so they're taking a chance to have jabs at this character.

lol there is nthng new yaar. They cant understand grey characters moreover they hate d actor period