India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Love is in the air <3

abaiya123 Groupbie
abaiya123
abaiya123

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Hey guys k so this is my first story ever! I'm like a huge manveer fan so yea :P k so the characters are the same but I added abit more characters too! :P and the story is gonna start from the last episode well after all the hugging and kissing lol :P

Character sketch:

Youngsters :

Manyata: bubbly girl loves her family a lot and can't live without them and LEDUH! In love with prince uday veer! And loves all her sisters and brother . Lives in Mumbai

Udayveer: playboy but loves his sisters and his brothers and his parents his mom died while giving birth to her child . Lives in Mumbai

Jainandani: was mean but now she's a pretty chill girl that loves all her sisters and her family a lot and her love interest is prince jaggat. Lives in Mumbai

Jaggat: very chill and calm dude and loves jai nandani a lot! Lives in Mumbai

Muskaan: loves all her siblings and her family she's a year younger than manyata and some years older than jainandani and her other siblings! She lives in Canada with her other sisters and yes she's manyatas sister/cousin and she's a little hyper and very bubbly

Rohan: loves his younger sister unatti very much and loves his older bro is only a year younger than udayveer and is a playboy too , lives in Chicago with his other brothers

Neha: loves all her siblings and she's two years younger than manyata and older than jai lives in Canada with her sisters and is very chill type and is kindof hyper and very bubbly

Rajesh: loves his sister very and his bros two years younger than uday and is a playboy just like all his bros and lives in Chicago with his other bros

Jennifer: loves all her siblings and three years younger than manyata is triplets with jai and manya and lives in Canada very hyper and bubbly just like manyata and the rest of her sisters including jai

Karan: loves his siblings and is a playboy lives in Chicago

Manya: loves her family and her siblings is triplets with Jennifer and jai is very bubbly and hyper just like all her sisters and lives in Canada

Rahul: loves his siblings and is a playboy lives in Chicago

Vijaybanna: the only brother of jai manyata manya Jennifer Muskaan and neha and loves all his family and his very kind and hyper too is two three months younger than manyata lives in Mumbai and loves unatti .

Unatti: the only sister of all her brothers and the youngest of them all too loves all of them soo much and love interest vijay, very chill and fun type girl bubbly like the devgarh rajkumaris and yuvrani. Lives in Mumbai

Elders:

Dadisaab: the eldest of the royal family loves her family alot and is very calm

Brijraj: loves his wife and children and is a chill dude . Live in Mumbai

Komal: loves all her daughters equally and treats meenakas children as hers too same with brijraj . Lives in Mumbai

Meeneka: btijrajs younger sister loves her family and her brothers children too and is very kind ( she's not like in the show) but she died in a car accident

Grijraj: the eldest royal of Jaigarh loves all his family and loves brijrajs family too
ver calm. And nice lives in Mumbai.

Note: k so meenaka died so her son vijay and daughters muskaan and neha have been adopted by grok raj and komal. And all the youngsters are the main characters so there isn't only one :P and I hope youu like it .. So should I continue ..?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiMAHI1198KarkitSexySince1999princessSoniaIcyToasters

angleroops Goldie
angleroops
angleroops

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Nice character skect wating for ur story
updat fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessSonia

.HookandHybrid. IF-Rockerz
.HookandHybrid.
.HookandHybrid.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
It was a good try...

princessSonia

IcyToasters IF-Sizzlerz
IcyToasters
IcyToasters

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting..cont soon huhBig smile
.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
update fast

princessSonia

abaiya123 Groupbie
abaiya123
abaiya123

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Chapter 1

After all the hugging jai said

Jai: jiji I think we need to start planning and inform our sisters!!

Manyata: got confused and said

Manyata: huh .. Sisters? ..

Jai: ohyea you don't know about them.. Umm jiji I'm not your only sister .. :P

Manyata :whaat? So I have more sisters.. And where are they??

Jai: oh jiji! Yes we have more sister and I have tow twins well including me we become triplets! But they don't look like me on one is a year younger than you and the other one is two years younger than you and yea they live in Canada and now they are moving here to Mumbai I can't wait! :D

Manyata: oh.. I didn't know that

Uday: well princess .. I have four other brothers too!

Manyata: whaat?? Is there anything else youu guys are hiding from me ??

Everyone : nope that's it!

Manyata: so when are your brothers an when are my sisters coming ..?

Jai: there coming tomorrow :)

Manyata: okay than we need to start preparing and should we throw a party?

Jai: hmmm.. Not a bad idea jiji.. Okay youu and and jijusa talk for a while, while me unatti and vijay bhai plan out the party !

Manyata : okay jai

Than the three of them left and than it was only the lovebirds ;)

Uday started coming closer to manyata and she started getting nervous and started walking backwards ..

Manyata: aye! Halkat Veda .. Inte pass kyun ara hai .. She said while stammering

Uday with his signature smirk on his face was still coming closer until there was no gap between the two he slowly creases her face and says

Uday: because I want to look at my princess closely

And with that manyata started blushing

Manyata: oho so yuvraj udayveer singh can be romantic! (Sarcasm)

Uday: abhi toh bas shuruwat hai princess age age Dekhi Hota hai kya !

And with that he started leaning in for a kiss when

Someone : ahem ahem kya hora ha hai yahan ..?

Manyata quickly pushed uday away and looked up to see who it was .. She got the biggest shock sane with uday he just couldn't stop staring at the person manyata was so happy she was crying and started screaming

Manyata: MA ! PAA! JAI! VIJAY BHAI ! UNATTI !! JALDI AO!

With that everyone came to the main area and saw that daadisaab was all better and standing in front of them they all rushed to her and gave her big hug they were just soo happy! Especially manyata thinking that everything is slowly coming to the right spot !

The next day manyata woke up early cause her sisters were about to come when she went dowstairs she saw everyone running here and there the maids were getting the rooms ready she made her way to the breakfast table where everyone was present even the jaigarh family

Manyata: gammah kanni everyone

Everyone: Kanni gammah (that's what youu say right?)

She asked why everyone was in a hurry than DS replied

DS: manyata beta your sisters have reached and we sent uday to pick them up

Manyata: whaat they are here and on their way?? Oh god jai why didn't you wake me up?

Jai: sorry jiji youu were sleeping so peacefully and I didn't wanna disturb youur sleep

Manyata : ohwow jai! And started laughing

And than suddenly vijay bhi screamed

Vijay: OMG MY BHAIS ARE FINALLY HERE! He said running up to all of them and giving them big hugs

Everyone turned around were really happy to see their rajkumaris!

Manyata : hey :) I'm manyata

All four the girls came running to her and gave her a big hug saying

4 of them: we know manyata jiji! I'm so happy to see youu!

One of the girl : OYE YEH JAI KAMINI KAHAN GAI ??

Jai: WHAT THE HELL MANYA KAMINI HOGII TU!

Manyata was so shocked to see this side of jai she has never seen jai liked this

Manya: HAAWWW AGAR MEIN KAMINI HUI TOH TU KAMINI KI BEHEN HUI NA TOH ISKA MATLAB TU BHI KAMINI

With that everyone started laughing when muskaan inturapted them

Muskaan: oye chup! Kya bakwas kar rahe dono aur jai manya ne sahi kaha tu toh sabse badi kamini nikle Yaar ake apni behno se nahi milo ge kya ?

Jai: muskaan di ap bhi ! Mom! Dad! Look at youur daughters they are calling me a kamini

With that brij and komal start to laugh and than all the elders leave and go upstairs while all the youngsters go in Jai's room to chill

While in jai's room

Manya: okay so manyata jiji my name is muskan and these are my twins Jennifer and youu know jai already and these are my other elder sisters muskaan di and meha di

Manyata: oh okay and youu almost have the same name as me that's pretty cool!

Vijay: kya Kare apke behen Jo hai

And than Jennifer manya and jai say something at the same time

Jenny mannu and jai : behne hu tumari khoon ka rishta hai Hamara and start laughing

Neha: oh god that ek hazaron mein meri behna hai dialog! Seariously guys get over it !

All three: aye mazak nahe urana!

Neha: arey mannu Jenny aur jai mazak kaun ura ra hai zara mujhe batha dath Thor doongee uss ghade ke !

Vijay: NAAAHHEEE! Yahan please khoon mat karna!

And everybody starts laughing ! Just than there's a knock on the door and its none other than uday

Uday: so kya battein hora he hain ?

Muskaan: nothing jijusa bas in theeno ka nok jok :P

Uday: Accha! Aur princess tum toh sick ho gaye ho gee na jai ka yeh side Dekh kar ?

Manyata: to be honest Haan! Meane jai ko kabhi ase nahi dekha ..

Jai: well.. Jiji this is me ! This my old me :)

Manyata was about to say some thing when uday inturupted

Uday: guys I have some guests meet my brothers

When all four of the guys walking in manya Jenny muskaan and neha got the biggest shock in their life

All four the girls together : tum.. With tears in there eyes

Than the guys looked up at them and they were shocked too !

Guy one : muskaan
Guy two : neha
Guy three: jannifer
Guy four: manya

That was only what escaped out of their mouths and uday was smiling cause he knew they were best friends and things happened and they left and after years they were meeting

Jai: wait a second how did youu recognize them youu guys haven seen each other in ages !

Guy one replied: well jai bhai showed us there pictures even muskaan neha Jenny and mannus so yea.. Lied guy one cause he didn't want them to know the real reason

Guy two: and youu must be manyata .. I mean babhisa

Just than neha spoke

Neha: babhisa honga Thera Baap! Abhi meri jiji Teri babhisa nahi hai to tu chup bet!

Guy two: oye neha zayda ichalne ki zururat nahi hai samjee!

Neha: HAAAWW MEIN UCHAL RAHE HOON..? KAMINA GHADA TU UCHAL RAH HOGA RAJESH KAMINA!

Rajesh: tumne mujhe kamina bola ? Kamini hogi tu aur Teri behenein

Muskaan: agar mein chup thee iska Matlab yeh nahi keh tum jo bhi bolo humein manzoor hai!

Guy one: our agar tu beech na bol toh acha hee hoga!

Muskaan: oye halkat Veda GHADE Rohan! Tu chup bet!

Guy three: ty kaun hoti hai mere bhai ko chup karne wali!

Jenny: oyee tu kyun beech mein tapak Gaya Karan sab Janet hai ke tu to sabse vada kutha hai!

Guy four: oye tu kaun hoti hai mere bhai ko kutha bula me wali kutha hoge Teri behen tera bhai!

Manta: oye uludepate meri behen se tameez se bath kar junglee Rahul !

While they were fighting the rest were watching with amusement thinking how could some meet after soo many years and hate eachother soo much without knowing eachother..

But the secret was that all four of the girls and the guys had a past .. A past that was horrible and heard breaking for the girls which none of the people in Mumbai aware of except for those 8

That's it guys .. Hope youu like it .. And I'm not good at writing romantic moments .. So yea :$

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiangleroopshumairaa1parish99Karkithuma12..SNOWWHITE.princessSonia

princessSonia IF-Rockerz
princessSonia
princessSonia

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hey dear...
awesum Concept...Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Aur yeh kya...???ShockedShocked
Uday n manyata ko kitne bhai - behen de diye????ConfusedConfused

seriously yeh toh puri cricket kya 
Football team bhi bana de...WinkROFL