India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

premar vm (Page 2)

sonalpriya Senior Member
sonalpriya
sonalpriya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
i think so kapoortanya , dipika should also leave ssk like shoaib , what is profit of doing a show in which your character is of no importance . shoaib has understood this he has left after sometime dipika will also understand and she leave too . i pray that they both come together in other show where they r only the leads and no rona dhoan like ssk

nehasweeti Senior Member
nehasweeti
nehasweeti

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i want the same our shoaika in another show together . what is profit of doing this crap ssk where their character r treated more badly than other side characters

Edited by nehasweeti - 08 April 2013 at 5:02am
kapoortanya1 Groupbie
kapoortanya1
kapoortanya1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged

I agree with u and am quite sure that dipika will also leave soon. She and shoaib make the best pair and they should work as leads in another good show. This dheeraj i hate him first of all he dosent suit dipika and looks like a kid in front of her and he dosent know how to act. Shoaib acting was fabulous and just suited the role of prem but this dheeraj dosent suit to be prem at all.

sonalpriya Senior Member
sonalpriya
sonalpriya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
i also think that she will quit , i m waiting for the moment whe n she quit ssk  and we show shoaika in oher show as leads and where they r only and only the leads not any other
nehasweeti Senior Member
nehasweeti
nehasweeti

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
like u all i m waiting for the moment when i see shoaika together and kapoortanya completely agreed from u that dheeraj look kid in front of simar . he is a gud actor , he also looks good but for prem character no way , he is so funny when he and simar hugs i always started to laugh what funny item he is as prem
Swatipremar Senior Member
Swatipremar
Swatipremar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
nice to see some premar fan in the forum , how u all are . and about shoaib and dipika i m also with u all we want them back in another show as leads soon but not in ssk 

Edited by simarsaxena - 08 April 2013 at 5:42am
sonalpriya Senior Member
sonalpriya
sonalpriya

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simarsaxena

nice to see some premar fan in the forum , how u all are . and about shoaib and dipika i m also with u all we want them back in another show as leads soon but not in ssk 

i m fine how r u swati di , gud to see u after so much time in the forum , ya we all premar fan want shoaika together in other show , definitely not in ssk
Swatipremar Senior Member
Swatipremar
Swatipremar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalpriya

Originally posted by simarsaxena

i m fine how r u swati di , gud to see u after so much time in the forum , ya we all premar fan want shoaika together in other show , definitely not in ssk

i m fine to Dipti , now ssk is nothing for us even i don't see that crap show after shoaib leaving and eagerly waiting for dipika leaving news and to see shoaika in other show

Edited by simarsaxena - 08 April 2013 at 5:47am

Go to top