Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

..SanayaAT#2::A Vision of Ecstasy..<3 (Page 81)

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
today's episode was so hot..
dont miss it anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunshell

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
AnNaya r so cuteTongue
loved the epi !!
Sanaya looked stunning !!!

Barunshell

Barunshell IF-Dazzler
Barunshell
Barunshell

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiahalder

^ wow lovely..beautiful eyes.. Day Dreamingand equally expressive

omg so beautifull...so innocent looking..Day Dreaming.aaww i love this cuty girl...tfs dear...wese yesterday epi was little ahem ahem...i was watching with my mom & i litterly blushed..Embarrassed...so beautifully showed their lovely scenes & i'm loving how her show is progressing...she is so perfect in every scene she does Clap ...hope now chanchan TRP rises from Chanchan Manav chemistry...they truely look adorable together...& when our beabie doll is around...then the whole atmosphere becomes blissful Hug our sanaya deserves the best ! Wink
Barunshell IF-Dazzler
Barunshell
Barunshell

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

@Anisha: I have to agree, I hate gajra on heads and loud makeup! But hell how does Sanaya manage to make even this look, LOOK so classy/ Heart Day Dreaming She's a class apart I tell you.

exactly my  words...i was also stunned watching her gajra ,she so beautifully handles...wow just brilliant...& it looks so gorgeous on her  Embarrassed

wese i'm in love with ur DP...sanaya cute expressions with showing her dupatta styles ..aww loved it...i'm using it in DP also Thumbs Up 
Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunshell

Originally posted by SublimeSanz..

@Anisha: I have to agree, I hate gajra on heads and loud makeup! But hell how does Sanaya manage to make even this look, LOOK so classy/ Heart Day Dreaming She's a class apart I tell you.

exactly my  words...i was also stunned watching her gajra ,she so beautifully handles...wow just brilliant...& it looks so gorgeous on her  Embarrassed

wese i'm in love with ur DP...sanaya cute expressions with showing her dupatta styles ..aww loved it...i'm using it in DP also Thumbs Up 

Aww thank you <33 I know right? She was really decked up I must say, but wow she still looks so elegant Heart really suits her well..

Barunshell

Barunshell IF-Dazzler
Barunshell
Barunshell

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
hey today's epi was so amazing na...i loved how chanchan wisely helped her two bhabi by bringing roti maker...oh i loved that scene so much...& the more cutest & sweetest part was when whole time she was holding her palu on her head...LOL...i was feeling awe seeing her innocent act...& the way she puts the palu in her mouth to hold the bags was just cracking me up LOL...truely shows her modern nature who is trying to handle desi avtar...our sanaya is so perfect in every scene she does na ...aww i'm loving her show more & more...each day kuch neya dekhnay ko milta hai..isn't it...wese by seeing today's show i got to learn how easily we can make lots of roti in less time Wink...all thx to this show & becoming a fan of barbie doll sanaya ...coz of which i could learn much more things which never ever thought in my dreams Tongue..i'm loving it Embarrassed...waiting for tomro epi for some more dhamaka...hope her sasuji don't hurt her much...i feel so annoyed when she hurts my barbie doll but ye to show ka hissa hai...so let it come & we will enjoy it thoroughly...chanchan will handle it all Wink...ab to i think chanchan & manav's fav dogy anarkali is also coming in manav's home...to stay with chanchan...i think ye secret hai jo uske mayekay walay chanchan se chupa rahe hain...& they are gonna surprise her...but it's only my prediction ...lets wait & see who is coming Wink 
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I lovedd today's episode Heart the first scene was the best Blushing I cannot get enough of Manav ChhanChhan <3 The whole episode was good, ChhanChhan is so damn smart and how nicely her jethani's listened to her, was a completely treat to watch, wonder what UB has to say now ;) LOL..Aww yeah I know after watching those segments I felt sooo bad for CC, but alls well that ends well <3 She is gonna outsmart UB someday and UB will have nothing to say but just repent ;)) 

Barunshell

Go to top