Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunKiRadha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Whoa Just foundwa this place!!! 😳

Sanaya rocked today's epi!!! Just watched it with my mom!!! She looked so adorableee
Edited by BarunKiRadha - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Aaliyah: OMG I know right? I don't want pallu's on her head either -_- She looks adorable but its getting too much, even if she just wears those beautiful sarees, I am okay with it, like her hairstyle in the pink nigh dress was perfect..I think slowly her look will change :P

@Radha: 🤗 Hi how are you? I will update your name in the member's list if its not already there :P <3
BarunKiRadha thumbnail
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

@Aaliyah: OMG I know right? I don't want pallu's on her head either -_- She looks adorable but its getting too much, even if she just wears those beautiful sarees, I am okay with it, like her hairstyle in the pink nigh dress was perfect..I think slowly her look will change :P

@Radha: 🤗 Hi how are you? I will update your name in the member's list if its not already there :P <3

Heyy
I am goodwa and you??
Awww Thanks 🤗 After exams, will help with this thread moving
bikerider thumbnail
Sanaya is one awesome actress  . Loved her acting  in scenes with bhabies, simpe and haha with manav
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I am good as well Radha :D Going to sleep soon, have an early morning shift -__- Aw sure will be waiting for you, it was moving fast a few days ago, everyone's disappeared again 🤣
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh todays epi was also fab...i must say every day when i watch her...she made me more proud on her...i'm so happy that i choosed sanaya amongst all other actresses...she is so perfect in protraying any role...i felt so awe seeing her in real sari avtar...the way she was handling it while shakingly walks..lolz that was cute...but then i felt soso bad when all ladies insults her...that uma bain is just uff...why can't she love this sweet barbie doll...i loved how smartly chanchan take out solution of every problem...keep it up chanchan i'm with u...wese today sanaya in green sari is looking so gorgeous..isn't it ...i must say not everyone can hold all colours so beautifully...i saw only sanaya who so elegantly holds all dresses with every colours...aww i love to be her fan...even my mom is also liking her more and more now..she told me today sanaya is looking so gorgeous and i was like really..as if she said to me lolz..love you sanaya always ..now waiting or tomro epi...lets see how she handles this problem
BarunKiRadha thumbnail

I love her eyes dammit 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ragz & Miyah... am finally here! 😛

ya dragged my lazy butt over here lol.. might now remember now that I posted lol...
i can't believe i forget this so often!! 😆 hopefully this time here to stay...like i used to during old days...

anyway gotta go again..just wanted to say hi n run off again 🤗

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BarunKiRadha

I love her eyes dammit 

Oh tfs...i also loved her caty eyes...it's so charmful,and she knows better how to use it ..she doesn't need to put effort in her act,her only eyes are enough to describe her action 😉