Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Jab admins ka yeh haal to members ko kya kehna 🤣 Where is the other admin btw? I rarely see Maru around?  I know, just say it with your real ID! We say the truth so we're not scared but the same can't be said for others.

I replied on that topic again, just can't help but laugh. Very entertaining people 😆 I can't wait for Anuj's entry btw!!

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Jab admins ka yeh haal to members ko kya kehna 🤣 Where is the other admin btw? I rarely see Maru around?  I know, just say it with your real ID! We say the truth so we're not scared but the same can't be said for others.

I replied on that topic again, just can't help but laugh. Very entertaining people 😆 I can't wait for Anuj's entry btw!!

🤣 What to do and one thing is laziness too:P 🤣 

Miyah is around, we are mostly active on our CC these days, she only goes there as far as i know, and here in ChhanChhan forum, she probably is a silent reader :P Good question actually, I Will ask her, why she doesn't come here anymore :O This AT was initially her idea 

Haha! Loved your comment once again;) Seriously they are such lowlives 🥱
Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

🤣 What to do and one thing is laziness too:P 🤣 

Miyah is around, we are mostly active on our CC these days, she only goes there as far as i know, and here in ChhanChhan forum, she probably is a silent reader :P Good question actually, I Will ask her, why she doesn't come here anymore :O This AT was initially her idea 

Haha! Loved your comment once again;) Seriously they are such lowlives 🥱

I can see 😆 Aww yeah ask her, miss seeing her on the AT and on the forum. It's rare to see her post anywhere except your CC which I think everyone knows about. Sorry I will be quiet now 😳 I know they are Sleepy
Wooww

She looked different for some reason, so beautiful ❤️

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

I can see 😆Aww yeah ask her, miss seeing her on the AT and on the forum. It's rare to see her post anywhere except your CC which I think everyone knows about. Sorry I will be quiet now 😳I know they are 🥱

Hehe :P okay I will ;) omg you know about our cc? That's so embarrassing 🤣 lol now what can I say about that? We are so notorious 🤣 lmao

Yeah totally :/ they have no other work than coming to our forum and posting rubbish -_-