CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode Khatre Mein Daya( 12.04.13) (Page 7)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by debasree04

If Dhenchu will rescue then there is no need of cid cop...informers se hi kam chalalo...i just hate this character just becoz he got so importance...

Seriously!!! I have nothing against the actor...but I go Angry Angry Angry when I see Freddie knocking his door and behaving like a fool...while this guy bosses Freddie around...lAngry Angry

To tell you the truth, the actor should stick to comedy. I watch GG2 sometimes and he's in that as well. He looks better doing something like that rather than doing some informer duty on a show that shouldn't have been thought of in the first place! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeastInCarnage

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Oh come on...he's a cop!!! If he's stranded in a jungle he has to show some guts and try to rescue himself and the girl.. not break down like a kid. He has done this very often in the past couple of years...hence I feel he shouldn't cry like a kid.

Nothing wrong crying for the right reason...if you lose someone close...things like that.

There's a difference between eyes watering due to pain and a cop crying looking totally helpless.

If he was crying over not being able to save the kid I would totally understand the helpless expressions, but this is going overboard with helplessness!

nsapo

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roopal_TiaRa

so true
all those scenes daya was in tears are juggling in my mind
i always wanted daya to hide his tears just like what ACP or abhijeet does
but he is always shown broken 
that's why i really hate the emotional episodes on him

Daya sir has always been shown to be this rock, this pillar, this embodiment of strength. He's always been shown to be Mr. Strong and that nothing can hurt him unless it happens to one of his close ones. So now all of a sudden how can they make him emotional and broken?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86..Roopal..

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I see this Dhenchu guy's character is extended from Gutur Gu..Daya and Dhenchu both are in that show, so FW thought of this extension. Though there are very rare scenes of Daya and Dhenchu in CID. 
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Secret.Soldier

I see this Dhenchu guy's character is extended from Gutur Gu..Daya and Dhenchu both are in that show, so FW thought of this extension. Though there are very rare scenes of Daya and Dhenchu in CID. 

Actually Daya sir only appeared in 2 episodes of Gutur Gu 2. Never saw Gutur Gu, so can't comment on that. LOL
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

so true
all those scenes daya was in tears are juggling in my mind
i always wanted daya to hide his tears just like what ACP or abhijeet does
but he is always shown broken 
that's why i really hate the emotional episodes on him

Daya sir has always been shown to be this rock, this pillar, this embodiment of strength. He's always been shown to be Mr. Strong and that nothing can hurt him unless it happens to one of his close ones. So now all of a sudden how can they make him emotional and broken?

yar i don't think it was all of a sudden
u remember in daya's abduction 
how helpless he was shownCry
but i wish the tears we see this time should be the effect of the kid's love and his affection for her
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

yar i don't think it was all of a sudden
u remember in daya's abduction 
how helpless he was shownCry
but i wish the tears we see this time should be the effect of the kid's love and his affection for her

@ Bold: I really hope the same. At that point I'll understand the tears. All I know is that I'm not watching this episode until I read the reviews on it. I don't want to see a helpless Daya sir. Cry

mano86

mano86 IF-Rockerz
mano86
mano86

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

@ Bold: I really hope the same. At that point I'll understand the tears. All I know is that I'm not watching this episode until I read the reviews on it. I don't want to see a helpless Daya sir. Cry

same here..
it hurts Ouch

Go to top