CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode Khatre Mein Daya( 12.04.13) (Page 17)

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Originally posted by gadhadada

I really Like the Epi Name...Wink

Hey GD I found out the episode name before the episode aired Wink now I really like the episode nameLOL

LOL obviously jub KHATRE MEIN TAREEKA ho skti hay tou BHAI kyun Nahi Winkn hope in coming future KHATRE MEIN DAYA KAY BHAI SAY BARH KR DHENCHU bhi ho skta hy...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkpearl5

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by visrom

I loved that convo...when Abhi was caught in the net, he asked daya if he was alright...I liked how Daya replied.

Sach mein i loved the expression of Daya sir Embarrassed aisa laga ke woh bol rehe hei- tum khud fase hue ho aur mujhe puchh rehe ho ke mei thik hoon yah nehin...Embarrassed just loved this duo scene...small but touched the heart Heart

true...Embarrassed

debasree04

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni.

I am totally speechless. What a wonderful episode it was an excellent performance by Daya putting in all the courage to save the kid and fighting bravely and trying his best to get out of the tough situation in spite of being injured that's how Sr.Insp Daya is. He would never give up no matter how hard or difficult the situation is. A strong CID officer. DUO scenes were awesome it gave a true dost feeling. I love the bit were Daya sir tried to call Abhi sir but battery was dead there anger expressions were superb. The kid Anjali was super cute i loved her bonding with Daya sir and the way he gave her a kiss on the forehead and she tried to get water for him ahh so cute. God that Chipkoo and Chotu were irritating. I was wondering why is there no AC duct in the jungle chipkoo ko use ke paas bhejdo apne rone nikalne keliye. Was Daya sir laughing when Abhi sir was stuck in the net? It was funny though. Overall a wonderful episode with slight loopholes.

Just Slight...WinkLOL

Soni.

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momichouhan

I love todays,s episode because after a long time we are able to see such nice script and story and specially to see daya and abhi sir together and abhi sir affection and emotions for his "dost " daya sir.If abhi and daya sir were together alone and have conversation then it will be more nice than this but its ok what can we do.kaash purane writers ko wapas la kar assi he episodes banae jain aur un episodes jassi like from episode 400 to 600 what fabulous episodes those were.all team go every where,enjoy,have fun and much more.In todays episode i like the fight of daya sir with goans and love for this cute girl.Aab pata nahe kay aur kitna intezaar karna padae ga duo ko eik saath dekhne kay liye.thanks today's episode was awesome.

thanks for the review dearBig smile
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
so happy to see so many reviews
i hope it would have been the same for other epi's too

Edited by Roopal_TiaRa - 13 April 2013 at 4:00am

pinkpearl5

pinkpearl5 IF-Sizzlerz
pinkpearl5
pinkpearl5

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkpearl5

I really Like the Epi Name...Wink

Hey GD I found out the episode name before the episode aired Wink now I really like the episode nameLOL

LOL obviously jub KHATRE MEIN TAREEKA ho skti hay tou BHAI kyun Nahi Winkn hope in coming future KHATRE MEIN DAYA KAY BHAI SAY BARH KR DHENCHU bhi ho skta hy...Dead

Haan Haan kyu nahi?!Wink Haha lagta hai ki ab dhenchu toh gaya! Ya toh uski bolti band karni padi gi ya phir woh toh...Dead 

gadhadada

chand_hp Senior Member
chand_hp
chand_hp

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Clap Lovely episode...

Go to top