CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode Khatre Mein Daya( 12.04.13) (Page 16)

pinkpearl5 IF-Sizzlerz
pinkpearl5
pinkpearl5

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

I really Like the Epi Name...Wink

Hey GD I found out the episode name before the episode aired Wink now I really like the episode nameLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Did you guys notice? As soon as it came up that this was a mahaepisode the EDT not only touches pg. 16, but everyone writes a review. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
I'm running out of my speech. What an episode it was! I already posted DS's performance would be great, and it was. Loved every bit of the episode. Daya sir kissing Anjali on her forehead, that was out of the world. His expressions in that particular scene...do I need to say anything about that!
Didn't like Nikhil yesterday, as usual LOL
Dhenchu's dialogues were boring and unnecessary. Loved the duo bonding a lot. I wish Freddy sir has accompanied Abhijeet sir, in place of Nikhil. The jungle scenes were mindblowing and I couldn't blink my eye for a long period. Watched CID after a long time and my happiness has no limits now. Love you Daya!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chand_hpneerkhan88Athenemano86debasree04Soni...Roopal..gadhadada

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
What a wonderful performance by Daya sir!!Clap
His bonding with the kid was really good..the way he cared & was worried about the little girl..and his bond of friendship with abhijeet-it was well depicted.The girl too has acted well.
The informer's conversation with his other friends/informers could have been cut short & the story's pace could have been increased at a few points..and yeah,I wish freddy sir had accompanied abhijeet sir on their search for daya sir.
Equally great was abhijeet's concern for daya-the way he searched for daya in the brick kiln!!Fabulous work by duo!!
The scene in start where daya has a narrow escape when the crane drops the heavy slab on the car was well shot and so were the scenes of daya trying to save the kid in the brick kiln & in the jungle..Daya putting in all the courage to save the kid & fighting bravely the tough situation in spite of being injured-that's how Sr.Insp. Daya is.He would never give up no matter how hard the situation is.Approve

Edited by subha. - 12 April 2013 at 11:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Athenemano86Soni.debasree04..Roopal..gadhadada

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I loved that convo...when Abhi was caught in the net, he asked daya if he was alright...I liked how Daya replied.

Sach mein i loved the expression of Daya sir Embarrassed aisa laga ke woh bol rehe hei- tum khud fase hue ho aur mujhe puchh rehe ho ke mei thik hoon yah nehin...Embarrassed just loved this duo scene...small but touched the heart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86gadhadada

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
CID ki Naya Jodi Daya-Dhenchu ? ROFL
maria-rock Goldie
maria-rock
maria-rock

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

very nice and lovely episode...Smile

all the Duo sences r too good...Heart

bonding btwn daya sir and little is too cute ...Thumbs Up

And DAYA sir acting out of this wrold...actually i have no proper world to 

praise Daya sir performance...HeartStar

but personally dnt like dehchu at all.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86gadhadada

Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I am totally speechless. What a wonderful episode it was an excellent performance by Daya putting in all the courage to save the kid and fighting bravely and trying his best to get out of the tough situation in spite of being injured that's how Sr.Insp Daya is. He would never give up no matter how hard or difficult the situation is. A strong CID officer. DUO scenes were awesome it gave a true dost feeling. I love the bit were Daya sir tried to call Abhi sir but battery was dead there anger expressions were superb. The kid Anjali was super cute i loved her bonding with Daya sir and the way he gave her a kiss on the forehead and she tried to get water for him ahh so cute. God that Chipkoo and Chotu were irritating. I was wondering why is there no AC duct in the jungle chipkoo ko use ke paas bhejdo apne rone nikalne keliye. Was Daya sir laughing when Abhi sir was stuck in the net? It was funny though. Overall a wonderful episode with slight loopholes.

Edited by Soni. - 13 April 2013 at 2:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Athenemano86..Roopal..gadhadada

Go to top