CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode Khatre Mein Daya( 12.04.13) (Page 14)

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hmm.. read the reviews... Will watch it now... Jaisa bhi ho.. Daya sir special dekhe bina.. mujhe neend toh aayegi nahi Tongue So.. will start watching now LOL

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Ok..they are consistent that abhijeet lost his memory. easy way out...

Wow. They still remember that... Clap They deserve the applause ClapTongueLOL
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
My review:

The episode started off well. I liked that we had the trio together in the bureau scenes. After so long we finally got to see them together! Embarrassed

When Ravi phoned the bureau, Abhijeet sir's concern was just wow! He stood up for his friend and Daya sir after so long used the word "dost". Day Dreaming Iss ek dialogue pe sab kuch fida hai. Embarrassed

Why did they need to bring Dhenchu and Nik into this episode?!! OTT at its peak!!! Angry

When Daya sir reached that factory to save Anjali...that was really nice. And when Abhijeet sir and Nik reached it...well skipping over Nik, Abhijeet sir's little part was nice. And especially how he yelled out for Daya sir on seeing the blood and the flashbacks! Oh my god, there was so much pain in his voice. Cry

At the bureau, the pain and the tears in Abhijeet sir's eyes was too much. Unhappy But they didn't need the whole team in that scene. If they had left that scene between ACP sir and Abhijeet sir it would have been so much nicer!

That sweet kiss that Daya sir gave Anjali on the forehead. Wow, it said so much! And thank god they didn't show him helpless there. He had a plan in his mind. They needed to escape and they started going out of the jungle. And even after being hurt, he still attacks the goons! Good going!!! Clap That's the Daya sir I wanted to see! Clap And then Anjali disappears and he has concern in his eyes and voice. Unhappy

Rajat sir used the word "nanhi pari". Nice. That's sweet. Embarrassed You know the big difference between Desi sir and Rajat sir is that Rajat sir is emotional and shows it. Desi sir was emotional, but always showed a hard exterior. Sorry, I bring Desi sir into this review, but I had to. I miss him. Unhappy

Anjali reaches a man for help, and for some reason I feel he's one of the criminals, which was later proven right when the criminal came out with a gun to Anjali's head.

Rajat sir with the kids was so nice. The kid pinched Rajat sir and he smiled after saying ouch. Then they joined the kids in their game and found out the answers they needed. A well directed scene and a nice touch as well. Clap

Yes! Daya sir called Abhijeet sir and he stopped his car and started yelling to Daya sir when the call got cut. Daya sir got angry and threw the phone. Abhijeet sir got angry and hit the steering wheel in anger. That was too good! Clap

Oh no Daya sir's head starts spinning and the goons come to laugh at that. Angry Oh yes! That was all Daya sir's plan to save Anjali! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Abhijeet sir and Nik Dead reach the jungle to save Daya sir and Anjali. Why did they need to include Nik in that scene?!! They could have included anyone but him!

Those neighbours were so annoying. They had such petty problems with Daya sir. I liked the earful that ACP sir gave them! Clap

The chase through the jungle was nicely directed. And then Abhijeet sir finding the man in the yellow shirt and then the phone. And then they hear the gunfire.

I just wish Abhijeet sir had pulled Daya sir out of that pit rather than that stupid net. But I liked how the duo heard each other and through their voices reached each other. Once again why did we need Nik in that scene?!! Angry

The conversation between Daya sir and Abhijeet sir in that climax scene was nice. Abhijeet sir asking him if he's okay and Daya sir replying. I must say the duo were not acting at all! They were so realistic! Clap

While that Vijay was talking I liked how Abhijeet sir cut the net and came kicking out. Then Vineet and Shreya reach there as well. Why wasn't Abhijeet sir the one to pull Daya sir out of the pit?!! But chalo at least he was the one to beat Vijay!

They showed Abhijeet's sir memory loss and his pain at it. Cry Oh chalo at least FW remembered that.

The motive was not stupid thankfully. But it wasn't worth everything that happened. For the first time they explained how everything was set up.

The last scene in the bureau was really nice. Chalo they showed the bandages on Daya sir and didn't forget that.

I feel like giving this case a 4, but due to OTT, Dhenchu, Nik, and the loopholes, I'm giving it a 3.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

momichouhanchand_hpmano86Soni.DemonStarsuhani.cipamisadebasree04-dear10-..Roopal..gadhadada

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
LikesThumbs Up:
*Good direction.
*The kiddo anjali was very cute and loved the characterization of daya today.A perfect combo of a never give up cop with a caring and sweet emotional heart.Even though he was in such a bad condition but still he kept on moving only to save the little girl's life.His tears in the jungle hurted me in the precap but today they touched me very well.
*Motive was acceptable.
*Loved abhijeet's emotions (though quite less on par with duo fans expectations). Loved it when on reaching the site where anjali was hidden, abhijeet shouted daya's name seeing the blood.His expressions throughout the episode were amazingStar.Liked the flashback expressions of him a lot.
*Bit of duo sometime is nice to watch.
*Pankaj was nice today.
*Loved the way daya took stand for pankaj in the very beginning.
*Rajat was good with kids and liked the concept of the way daya was trapped in the beginning b/w the cars.

DislikesThumbs Down:
*Loopholes.And also fw is Sanjay Singhaniya of gajni regarding any matter but chitti of robot regarding abhijeet's memory loss.
*Daya's neighbours issues for disliking him was quite childish.
*Dhenchu was too much once again.
*It was bit illusionic the way abhijeet jumped from the net and hit the villain.
*Team's arrival in the last scene could have been either earlier or bit late.

Edited by Roopal_TiaRa - 12 April 2013 at 12:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chand_hpAthenemano86DemonStarsuhani.cipamisadebasree04-dear10-gadhadada

suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Was in an excited frame of mind, too impatient to wait for reviews, so watched it. 

My reactions?  
It began with Smile and Shocked . It began pretty well. Normal pace. 

Trio in bureau made me Big smile and Day Dreaming at a certain someone (felt like giving dr. pradhan's chumlu for her to himLOLEmbarrassed

It went on well and i was Big smile and Shocked and Confused- normal reactions as the episode went...

The phone call came and i was Tongue and Clap at abhi's interaction wt daya (reminded me of all those duo moments) So silly daya went off wt no bkup!Ouch

The episode progressed really well, wen... wait, who is that? NIK!!!!!AngryAngry o god why why why Nik?? Y not Freddy wt Abhijeet in the carDeadDead Was remembering Nik-crybaby's duct euphoria.SleepyErmm

Then it started DRAAAGGGIIINNNGGG and I felt Pinch. The episode just started going astray- except for some moments like Daya calling AbhiBig smileStar (Thankgod not that crybaby- and  wen the call came, i expected that Nik to be there, starting to Howl like a pained Puppy) Yay! He wasnt there at that single moment to ruin the duo moment!!

Then through the silly dragging, expansion of the episode (The flashbacks were nice and Abhi's DAYA yell were well actedClap) I went Wacko for sometime till I saw Abhijeet in the forest- Wait. Wats that again? That chipkooo nik again?!!Angry

Drag drag drag... unnecessary...Disapprove 

And why make Abhi get caught in the net???Shocked Y not only Nik?WinkLOL

Anyway. I wish the episode was not ended in such a hurried manner! Lots of unnecessary secenes, moments, loopholes, idiotic memory losses (Even I remembered Mamta FoundationAngry)

It ended me in Cry then ROFL

Abhi's second flashback was sweet tho...Smile

So i went from Smile to ROFL I wud rate it at 2.05 only.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Athenemano86DemonStardebasree04..Roopal..gadhadada

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
well i too wanted freddy sir in the frame in the place of nik
but if not him then i think nik was good option as he is very attached to daya so didn't mind his presence much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86-dear10-

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching... Haaye.. daya sir... on screen.. all the time... Day Dreaming Though it was a bit painful to see him with those painful expressions... but i was happy that he behaved nothing like in the promo... My hero!!!!Fought till the end!!!!!!! Embarrassed

Waise...story wise... i expected it to be silly...but its okie... well... it also confirms that Daya sir didn't study in girls college(as per Daya ke dosto ki maut case)... ROFL 

Coming back to the case... i wouldn't say that "the duo feeling" wasn't there.. if not like Daya's abduction..but  there were many instances we were lucky enough to see Abhi sir and his awesome expressions... Duo need not be together... they just have to be connected... thats enough to make us go Day Dreaming Mere do anmol ratan... ek hai ram aur ek lakhan LOL

The girl was very sweet... i envy her a lot now.. she got to hug Daya sir so many times Embarrassed

Sorry...the video i watched quality was bad... but was that Daya sir laughing in sarcasm when they were struck in the pit and Abhi sir and Nik were trapped in the net???LOL  

All in all... keeping aside the motive.. and some silly characters in the show... it was just Day DreamingSummer time... Daya sir is back with goggles on.. soon... the cap will also come Tongue and its like ages since we saw Daya sir at bureau in blue formal shirt Shocked he was sooo...Day Dreaming I might not watch this case all over again... but I will surely love many a caps from this case

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chand_hpAthenemano86Soni.debasree04..Roopal..gadhadada

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Damn... I thought there would be a cruel, shrewd villain at end, and they showed a crybaby...

Go to top