Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved the episode today, the starting was really good and so was Daya sir's expressions and acting๐Ÿ‘ I loved the relation showed between Anjali and Daya.. Also Rajats acting when the little kid Rajat pinched him and he said OW! With that smile. The kid Anjali was mindblowing and the investigation on the sketch, One thing i didn't understand is when Daya sir was talking to Abhijeet sir on the goons phone I thought he threw it on the floor in anger so it would have broken na. But it wasn't when Abhijeet picked it up๐Ÿ˜† The motive was okay and so was the neighbours reasons for not liking Daya๐Ÿ˜Š The way Shreya kept suspecting Pankaj was funny๐Ÿ˜ƒ However when they went looking for Daya sir the absence of freddy sir was there I wish he was there too Abhijeet sir when Vijay said to him you've never lost your mother๐Ÿ‘
The best scene was the ending when Daya sir lifted Anjali and the way he was smiling and others gifting Anjali. I bet with my brother 5 pounds that Nikhil will cry and he didn't so lost lots of money but I loved his concern for Daya sir๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Overall the episode is 4.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -heemZIA

The best scene was the ending when Daya sir lifted Anjali and the way he was smiling and others gifting Anjali. I bet with my brother 5 pounds that Nikhil will cry and he didn't so lost lots of money but I loved his concern for Daya sir๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Overall the episode is 4.

Thats was really the Best Scene๐Ÿ˜ณ... and ZIA I m really Relaxed that U lose the Bet...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gadhadada

I really Like the Epi Name...๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey GD I found out the episode name before the episode aired ๐Ÿ˜‰ now I really like the episode name๐Ÿ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Did you guys notice? As soon as it came up that this was a mahaepisode the EDT not only touches pg. 16, but everyone writes a review. ๐Ÿ˜†
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm running out of my speech. What an episode it was! I already posted DS's performance would be great, and it was. Loved every bit of the episode. Daya sir kissing Anjali on her forehead, that was out of the world. His expressions in that particular scene...do I need to say anything about that!
Didn't like Nikhil yesterday, as usual ๐Ÿ˜†
Dhenchu's dialogues were boring and unnecessary. Loved the duo bonding a lot. I wish Freddy sir has accompanied Abhijeet sir, in place of Nikhil. The jungle scenes were mindblowing and I couldn't blink my eye for a long period. Watched CID after a long time and my happiness has no limits now. Love you Daya!
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful performance by Daya sir!!๐Ÿ‘
His bonding with the kid was really good..the way he cared & was worried about the little girl..and his bond of friendship with abhijeet-it was well depicted.The girl too has acted well.
The informer's conversation with his other friends/informers could have been cut short & the story's pace could have been increased at a few points..and yeah,I wish freddy sir had accompanied abhijeet sir on their search for daya sir.
Equally great was abhijeet's concern for daya-the way he searched for daya in the brick kiln!!Fabulous work by duo!!
The scene in start where daya has a narrow escape when the crane drops the heavy slab on the car was well shot and so were the scenes of daya trying to save the kid in the brick kiln & in the jungle..Daya putting in all the courage to save the kid & fighting bravely the tough situation in spite of being injured-that's how Sr.Insp. Daya is.He would never give up no matter how hard the situation is.

Edited by subha. - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

I loved that convo...when Abhi was caught in the net, he asked daya if he was alright...I liked how Daya replied.

Sach mein i loved the expression of Daya sir ๐Ÿ˜ณ aisa laga ke woh bol rehe hei- tum khud fase hue ho aur mujhe puchh rehe ho ke mei thik hoon yah nehin...๐Ÿ˜ณ just loved this duo scene...small but touched the heart โค๏ธ
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CID ki Naya Jodi Daya-Dhenchu ? ๐Ÿคฃ
maria-rock thumbnail

very nice and lovely episode...๐Ÿ˜Š

all the Duo sences r too good...โค๏ธ

bonding btwn daya sir and little is too cute ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And DAYA sir acting out of this wrold...actually i have no proper world to 

praise Daya sir performance...โค๏ธโญ๏ธ

but personally dnt like dehchu at all.๐Ÿคข

Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am totally speechless. What a wonderful episode it was an excellent performance by Daya putting in all the courage to save the kid and fighting bravely and trying his best to get out of the tough situation in spite of being injured that's how Sr.Insp Daya is. He would never give up no matter how hard or difficult the situation is. A strong CID officer. DUO scenes were awesome it gave a true dost feeling. I love the bit were Daya sir tried to call Abhi sir but battery was dead there anger expressions were superb. The kid Anjali was super cute i loved her bonding with Daya sir and the way he gave her a kiss on the forehead and she tried to get water for him ahh so cute. God that Chipkoo and Chotu were irritating. I was wondering why is there no AC duct in the jungle chipkoo ko use ke paas bhejdo apne rone nikalne keliye. Was Daya sir laughing when Abhi sir was stuck in the net? It was funny though. Overall a wonderful episode with slight loopholes.Edited by Soni. - 11 years ago