Episode Khatre Mein Daya( 12.04.13) - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by debasree04

Even i am thinking the same point πŸ˜† probably they forgot about Mamta foundation πŸ˜†

Have FW writers have gone on holiday or something πŸ˜‘
You know even with all those loopholes and the little annoying things, I seem to like this episode. *hides from all the chappals and things that are about to thrown*
Originally posted by Soni.

Have FW writers have gone on holiday or something πŸ˜‘

No yaar...actually they need some medicine to boost up their memory πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

You know even with all those loopholes and the little annoying things, I seem to like this episode. *hides from all the chappals and things that are about to thrown*

Okay I take this back! I just saw the laughing goon scene. πŸ˜‘
I'm almost done the episode and have a nice long review coming up on the episode. I can't believe it's been 2 hours and I haven't studied. *stares at FW angrily*
Ok..they are consistent that abhijeet lost his memory. easy way out...

The motive was ok...not as pathetic as I thought. when that guy mentioned college I thought it was about some girl whom the culprit loved but who preferred Daya over him. 🀣

I loved that convo...when Abhi was caught in the net, he asked daya if he was alright...I liked how Daya replied.

I liked how Abhijeet ran and ran...😳

They dragged it a bit with that girl bringing water and all...but theek hai...it could have been worse...considering FW standards. I am being generous...3 from me.
Hmm.. read the reviews... Will watch it now... Jaisa bhi ho.. Daya sir special dekhe bina.. mujhe neend toh aayegi nahi πŸ˜› So.. will start watching now πŸ˜†
Originally posted by visrom

Ok..they are consistent that abhijeet lost his memory. easy way out...

Wow. They still remember that... πŸ‘ They deserve the applause πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
My review:

The episode started off well. I liked that we had the trio together in the bureau scenes. After so long we finally got to see them together! πŸ˜³

When Ravi phoned the bureau, Abhijeet sir's concern was just wow! He stood up for his friend and Daya sir after so long used the word "dost".  Iss ek dialogue pe sab kuch fida hai. πŸ˜³

Why did they need to bring Dhenchu and Nik into this episode?!! OTT at its peak!!! πŸ˜‘

When Daya sir reached that factory to save Anjali...that was really nice. And when Abhijeet sir and Nik reached it...well skipping over Nik, Abhijeet sir's little part was nice. And especially how he yelled out for Daya sir on seeing the blood and the flashbacks! Oh my god, there was so much pain in his voice. πŸ˜­

At the bureau, the pain and the tears in Abhijeet sir's eyes was too much. πŸ˜” But they didn't need the whole team in that scene. If they had left that scene between ACP sir and Abhijeet sir it would have been so much nicer!

That sweet kiss that Daya sir gave Anjali on the forehead. Wow, it said so much! And thank god they didn't show him helpless there. He had a plan in his mind. They needed to escape and they started going out of the jungle. And even after being hurt, he still attacks the goons! Good going!!! πŸ‘ That's the Daya sir I wanted to see! πŸ‘ And then Anjali disappears and he has concern in his eyes and voice. πŸ˜”

Rajat sir used the word "nanhi pari". Nice. That's sweet. πŸ˜³ You know the big difference between Desi sir and Rajat sir is that Rajat sir is emotional and shows it. Desi sir was emotional, but always showed a hard exterior. Sorry, I bring Desi sir into this review, but I had to. I miss him. πŸ˜”

Anjali reaches a man for help, and for some reason I feel he's one of the criminals, which was later proven right when the criminal came out with a gun to Anjali's head.

Rajat sir with the kids was so nice. The kid pinched Rajat sir and he smiled after saying ouch. Then they joined the kids in their game and found out the answers they needed. A well directed scene and a nice touch as well. πŸ‘

Yes! Daya sir called Abhijeet sir and he stopped his car and started yelling to Daya sir when the call got cut. Daya sir got angry and threw the phone. Abhijeet sir got angry and hit the steering wheel in anger. That was too good! πŸ‘

Oh no Daya sir's head starts spinning and the goons come to laugh at that. πŸ˜‘ Oh yes! That was all Daya sir's plan to save Anjali! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Abhijeet sir and Nik πŸ€’ reach the jungle to save Daya sir and Anjali. Why did they need to include Nik in that scene?!! They could have included anyone but him!

Those neighbours were so annoying. They had such petty problems with Daya sir. I liked the earful that ACP sir gave them! πŸ‘

The chase through the jungle was nicely directed. And then Abhijeet sir finding the man in the yellow shirt and then the phone. And then they hear the gunfire.

I just wish Abhijeet sir had pulled Daya sir out of that pit rather than that stupid net. But I liked how the duo heard each other and through their voices reached each other. Once again why did we need Nik in that scene?!! πŸ˜‘

The conversation between Daya sir and Abhijeet sir in that climax scene was nice. Abhijeet sir asking him if he's okay and Daya sir replying. I must say the duo were not acting at all! They were so realistic! πŸ‘

While that Vijay was talking I liked how Abhijeet sir cut the net and came kicking out. Then Vineet and Shreya reach there as well. Why wasn't Abhijeet sir the one to pull Daya sir out of the pit?!! But chalo at least he was the one to beat Vijay!

They showed Abhijeet's sir memory loss and his pain at it. 😭 Oh chalo at least FW remembered that.

The motive was not stupid thankfully. But it wasn't worth everything that happened. For the first time they explained how everything was set up.

The last scene in the bureau was really nice. Chalo they showed the bandages on Daya sir and didn't forget that.

I feel like giving this case a 4, but due to OTT, Dhenchu, Nik, and the loopholes, I'm giving it a 3.
LikesπŸ‘πŸΌ:
*Good direction.
*The kiddo anjali was very cute and loved the characterization of daya today.A perfect combo of a never give up cop with a caring and sweet emotional heart.Even though he was in such a bad condition but still he kept on moving only to save the little girl's life.His tears in the jungle hurted me in the precap but today they touched me very well.
*Motive was acceptable.
*Loved abhijeet's emotions (though quite less on par with duo fans expectations). Loved it when on reaching the site where anjali was hidden, abhijeet shouted daya's name seeing the blood.His expressions throughout the episode were amazing⭐️.Liked the flashback expressions of him a lot.
*Bit of duo sometime is nice to watch.
*Pankaj was nice today.
*Loved the way daya took stand for pankaj in the very beginning.
*Rajat was good with kids and liked the concept of the way daya was trapped in the beginning b/w the cars.

DislikesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ:
*Loopholes.And also fw is Sanjay Singhaniya of gajni regarding any matter but chitti of robot regarding abhijeet's memory loss.
*Daya's neighbours issues for disliking him was quite childish.
*Dhenchu was too much once again.
*It was bit illusionic the way abhijeet jumped from the net and hit the villain.
*Team's arrival in the last scene could have been either earlier or bit late.
Edited by Roopal_TiaRa - 11 years ago