Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Daya sir has always been shown to be this rock, this pillar, this embodiment of strength. He's always been shown to be Mr. Strong and that nothing can hurt him unless it happens to one of his close ones. So now all of a sudden how can they make him emotional and broken?

yar i don't think it was all of a sudden
u remember in daya's abduction 
how helpless he was shown😭
but i wish the tears we see this time should be the effect of the kid's love and his affection for her
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopal_TiaRa

yar i don't think it was all of a sudden
u remember in daya's abduction 
how helpless he was shown😭
but i wish the tears we see this time should be the effect of the kid's love and his affection for her

@ Bold: I really hope the same. At that point I'll understand the tears. All I know is that I'm not watching this episode until I read the reviews on it. I don't want to see a helpless Daya sir. ðŸ˜­
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

@ Bold: I really hope the same. At that point I'll understand the tears. All I know is that I'm not watching this episode until I read the reviews on it. I don't want to see a helpless Daya sir. ðŸ˜­

same here..
it hurts

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

The story is about a mute girl-Anjali(8-9 years old) who helps Daya by signaling him through her drawings that his lie is in danger. Daya gets alert but the girl gets kidnapped by the criminals and they want Daya unarmed and alone n exchange for the girl. Daya goes to the goon to save the girl when the girl-Anjali and he get caught by the goons. Goons shoot Daya and how Anjali helps Daya from goons by saving his life and the relationship builds between both of them.😊
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: visrom

Promo: A dumb girl tells Daya(in sign language) that his life is in danger..he smiles assuming it to be a joke. Then he's in a jungle, hit by a bullet, the girl is with him...he tells 'mujhe goli lagi hai'and falls unconscious. Abhijeet angrily bangs his fist against the steering of the qualis.

even i saw the promo 😭bt again aeagerly waiting for tonights epiosde...😊
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gadhadada

The story is about a mute girl-Anjali(8-9 years old) who helps Daya by signaling him through her drawings that his lie is in danger. Daya gets alert but the girl gets kidnapped by the criminals and they want Daya unarmed and alone n exchange for the girl. Daya goes to the goon to save the girl when the girl-Anjali and he get caught by the goons. Goons shoot Daya and how Anjali helps Daya from goons by saving his life and the relationship builds between both of them.😊

TFS dear
maria-rock thumbnail
promo looks awesome...waiting for tonight episode..😃
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks GD
Just a few hours left for the episode
Too much excited. 😛
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dada
m damn excited for epi
..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Friends... Try to watch today's episode without much expectations...
You may get upset...