Episode Khatre Mein Daya( 12.04.13) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Maha episode about Chote Heroes...! First of all, that Chota Heroes concept is meaningless and outrageous..CID is a damn hardcore crime thriller..not any children show..What is so special about Children special...? Have anyone heard about CSI Child special or NYCS-Kids ?
Fw the most disrespectful of its own creations..Now they are making it going down..
Suhaani, even bold font means shouting...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by visrom

Suhaani, even bold font means shouting...πŸ˜›

editedπŸ˜› didnt realise i emboldened itπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by debasree04

If Dhenchu will rescue then there is no need of cid cop...informers se hi kam chalalo...i just hate this character just becoz he got so importance...

Seriously!!! I have nothing against the actor...but I go 😑 😑 😑 when I see Freddie knocking his door and behaving like a fool...while this guy bosses Freddie around...l😑 😑Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Just checked out the promo.One thing is sure-it'll be a superb performance by Daya sir.The short promo was enough to convey this..The trio has always been superb.
They have clubbed it with chhote heroes instead of 2 episodes of regular cidπŸ˜•...Hope the story proceeds in a logical manner.
And want the trio to intelligently find a way out of the tough situation..not the kid becoming the sole case solver or rescuer(sure,the kid can help cid team by providing some information)
Waiting for the episode to be aired.Thought its known everything will be fine in the end..but such promos..

Originally posted by Secret.Soldier

Maha episode about Chote Heroes...! First of all, that Chota Heroes concept is meaningless and outrageous..CID is a damn hardcore crime thriller..not any children show..What is so special about Children special...? Have anyone heard about CSI Child special or NYCS-Kids ?
Fw the most disrespectful of its own creations..Now they are making it going down..

Totally agree with u...
Apne creation ko kaise apne haatho barbaad karte hei yeh sikha rehe hei FW...

Seriously!!! I have nothing against the actor...but I go 😑 😑 😑 when I see Freddie knocking his door and behaving like a fool...while this guy bosses Freddie around...l😑 😑

Same here...the actor does his best...
There is lots of scene with every officer even there is one scene where he behaves with ACP sir as if he is the boss of him...its too much...okay he is informer but he should behave like informer only not like a cop what he actually does...😑
Don't want ACP sir or abhijeet sir to vanish..especially when the trio  has to be there together..nor Daya sir being totally helpless.and not just informer or rest of the officers playing major role in catching culprit or rescuing daya sir.

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Why do they have to show him all helpless?!! He's anything but helpless.  And same with Abhijeet sir.

Helpless duo??πŸ˜•πŸ˜”
Don't want duo to be helpless.They are gallant cops..They can battle the trouble.The shots  shown in precap where duo seemed to be helpless-it can be just a short instant from the whole scene..it could be like each one of the duo thinking "I am finding myself helpless at this moment..But there has to be a way..and I'll find it out"...I hope they show daya and abhijeet with such an attitude..They have been this way,always..
Don't know what FW has in store..but still being hopeful about the story and the way the trio will be portrayed.

Edited by subha. - 10 years ago

Why tears , damn it...can't they show him strong??? 😑
testesterone isnt a painkiller.if one is badly hurt,it pains
amnt against tears
Oh come on...he's a cop!!! If he's stranded in a jungle he has to show some guts and try to rescue himself and the girl.. not break down like a kid. He has done this very often in the past couple of years...hence I feel he shouldn't cry like a kid.

Nothing wrong crying for the right reason...if you lose someone close...things like that.

There's a difference between eyes watering due to pain and a cop crying looking totally helpless.

Edited by visrom - 10 years ago