Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirley thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode 57

The Virani House is surrounded in darkness as Sujal~Amina enter home. Throughout their whole journey from the party to home, Amina completely ignored Sujal and his pleas to talk to him. They enter the house. "Amina, please, talk to me" Sujal begged. Amina had her back turned towards Sujal. Her eyes brimming with tears but she fought them back. She can't tell him anything. "Amina, I can't bear this silence and distances between us" he said. His voice bearing the utter regret of suspecting her. "Goodnight" she reluctantly said. As she did, she forced her feet to walk herself to her bedroom. Sujal is left alone in the darkness and lowers himself as if sitting down leaning on his knees. The sog "Thora sa pyaar hua hai" (sad) comes on:

"Bewaffa tum nahin hoo bewaffa hum ahi hai"

(remembering how Amina sincerely took care of him when ill)

"Apne kismet mein…dukh aur kya hai"

(how Amina remains angry with him)

"Mujh ko tahai chor ki…ho ho ho…mujh ko tahain chor ki"

(How Amina walked away)

"Sukoon bhi kaise aaye"

"Thora sa pyar hua tha…kuch bhi nahi bakhi"

"Thora sa pyar hua tha…kuch bhi nahi bakhi"

Sujal walks up to his bedroom and opens the door and goes inside. The lights are turned off. He takes off his jacket, tie and places them on a chair nearby. He un-straps his watch ad places it on the dressing table and un-does his cuffs ad opens the first three buttons of his shirt and lies down on his bed. He turns to his left and sees Amina asleep. She changed from her deep red sari to a misty-pink sari. Her gold bangles shining their beauty on the moonlight that came in through the window. Her curly hair had not lost its style ad still remained in its former position. She turned from the side to face Sujal. Sujal, helplessly, continues to look at her, unable to take his eyes off her face. He gets up and goes to her side and sits besides her on the bed. He switches the lamp on, the light shining on her face and the off. On and off. On and off. He leaves the lamp off ad lifts his had ad places it on her cheek. And slowly, he strokes her cheek lovingly. He enjoys the feeling of adoring his wife after a long time. Feeling this, Amina gently moans in her sleep. She slowly, slowly opens her eyes and for a minute, she wanted to smile at the sight in front of her, but then the painful truth came in front of her. She fully opens her eyes. "What the…"she gasped, as she turned her face away from Sujal's touch. "I…erm…I just saw you…and…I'm sorry" he apologised ad went back to his side and lied down ad closed his eyes. Amina kept her eyes on him, even though she was angry with him. She sighs and then turns back and closes her eyes.

The next day as the sun rises

Tulsi is carrying the fruit bowl ad places it on the dining table. Yug comes in ad sits down. "Good morning, Yug" said Tulsi. "Morning aunty, looking good", he said with a cheeky wink. "I know" she smiled. "Hmm" Yug seemed confused. "My husband says the same" she jokes. Mihir begins to choke on the drink, as Savita tries to fight back the grinning smile.

Upstairs, Sujal and Amina are still asleep. Sujal, in his sleep, spreads his arm across and accidetly strokes Amia. Amia feels a radiant touch ad immediately gets up ad moves Sujal's hand. Sujal realises what he has done and gets up. "Sorry" he muttered. "It's….Amina paused. When she couldn't forgive for last night, what would this matter? Amina runs her hair through her hair. It lost its curly style and was scattered all over her shoulders. She gets up and goes in the shower. Sujal is left alone, desperate for one word, or let alone that, even a glance from her would enough.

Amina stood in the shower, with the water showering upon her. She thought about what Anita said. She wanted to forgive Sujal, a part of her did. But another part of her was hurt by what he wanted to do to her. She couldn't believe it. She turns the shower off. And quickly, she dresses in an orange trouser suit and dries her hair. She comes out and looks in the mirror and lets her hair out ad flicks it around and some of the drops of water hit Sujal's face. She turns around, facing him: "Sorry" she said, but without a smile. But Sujal did, at least she was talking to him. Amina saw that. How he smiled. God, he looked cute, she thought. She wanted to turn around and embrace him, but then the painful truth came in front. "Erm, I need the shower" he said. Amina nodded. "Won't be long" he said, as he closed the door. Sujal stood, unable to express the joy of hearing Amina's voice uttering a word to him. He was begging for a glance but he received something bigger than that. Today, he thought, no work, no meetings. He wanted to make it up for her. Of course, 24 hours are not going to do anything. But, all he had to do was make sure, that these 24 hours will be one of the most memorable ones she had. He got dressed and came out of the shower and saw the room empty. She was downstairs. "Great" he whispered. He quickly, put on his jacket and watch and shoes and everything and rushed downstairs.

He came downstairs and saw Amina having her breakfast. There was a seat empty next to her. He quickly ran and sat next to her. She looked at him and then down at her plate. She was using her right hand to pour more milk with her cereal, while her left hand was resting on the chair, under the table. Sujal grabs her had ad holds it tightly, stroking it with his thumb. Amina astonished at this. She tried to get her hand out of his, but he held it. She moved her left foot and stamped hard on his right foot. Sujal gasping with a painful expression on his face. Amina couldn't bear to hear that. She immediately left after excusing herself. Sujal followed her. She quickly went in the bedroom. "How can you stamp me like that" he said as he stormed in. "Oh right, I can't do that but you forcibly hold my hand" she yelled. "Oh, now I hold your hand, it hurts you, does it"? he asked, hoping that she would say no. "No, she truthfully said. "But, what Anita told me yesterday that did, indeed, hurt me" she said. "But, there was something that I needed to tell you" he finally admitted. "What" she asked. "Last night, I found out the truth" he admitted. Amina looked shocked. "When you went downstairs, I saw…" he said, as he told the whole story of how he found out the truth. "And that's the truth" he said, as he finished. Amina stood there for a while, unable to believe. "How do I know that's the truth" she asked. Sujal walked up to her and gazed into her eyes. He placed his hand on his heart. "I swear, whatever I have spoken right now is the truth" he said. Amina looked into his eyes, which were full of truth and sincerity. "I…I'm sorry" she said, finally. "I…i…could not stand the truth that you hated me" she said, with the crack in her voice. "I can never hate you" he said. "I rather di-" he stopped, as Amina placed her finger on his lips. "Ssssshhhh…." She whispered. Both continuously look into each other's eyes and unable to resist the attraction of each other, Sujal presses his lips against hers in a gentle, but memorable kiss. When pulled away, Amina could not help but smile. "I'll take you out tonight" he smiled. "Sure" she agreed. Seeing the two, Swayam burned with anger. "Oh no, not these two as well.

Kashish is in the kitchen, preparing something for lunch. Kavya sees her and stops. Unable to do anything, he just admires the sight in front of her. Looking around to avoid boredom, Kashish notices Kavya. "Hey", she smiled. "What's up" she asked. "Erm, oh, I was just…" stammered Kavya, unable to find the right words what he wanted to do. He actually wondered to himself why did he come here. "Did you have an errand or a job to do" Kashish asks. "Erm, yeah, yeah, Mum is wondering what is being made for lunch" he said, anything that came in his mind. "Aloo Gobi" she said, and smiled. "Oh right, good that's good…making Aloo Gobi…good" he said, as he quickly ran out of the kitchen to avoid embarrassment. As he left, Kashish could not help but break into uncontrollable laughter. She knew Kavya lied and Tulsi aunty did not ask what was for lunch, because it was her that decided what is there to be made. She put down the knife and actually thought why he came. Then the "L" word came in her mind but she shook her head to shake the thought. "That's impossible" she said to herself. But then she remembered Kavya's infamous saying, "Impossible means I'm possible". But, she resumed back to the cooking.

Later, during the same day, Gauri is at Torchwood.

Gauri was inside the Torchwood headquarters, clearing up the papers and mess. She looked at the jar which had that hand, which was discovered some weeks ago. She sat down and begins to hear a thrumming noise, the most beautiful sound she ever heard. The sound was moaning and groaning. She blocked her ears and the noise stopped. She gets up as she hears the door opening and footsteps pacig around, but getting closer and closer. "Oh hey Tosh" she smiled, as Toshiko stepped in. "I know" she said with a stern expression on her face. "Know what" Gauri asked. "I know the reason why you are always lost in thoughts and always looking sad and upset" she said. Gauri looked at her, with a cofused look. "What" she said. Tosh walked up ad puts her hand on Gauri's shoulder. "You're in love, aren't you" she asked. Gauri looked at Tosh for a miute, but then started siggerig ad from sniggering she burst out laughing. "Me? In love" she said. "Don't be ridiculous" she giggled. "I know you fancy him" she blurted out. Gauri was thinking of who she was going on about. "I know you fancy Jack" she claimed. "Jack", asked Gauri. "Yep, Jack" said Tosh. "Jack Harkness"? she said. "Yep, Jack Harkness", said Tosh. "Captai Jack Harkness", asked Gauri. "Yes…yes….Captain Jack Harkness" said Tosh. "Our Captain Jack Harkness, asked Gauri. "Oh yeah", said Tosh. "I wouldn't fancy him in a million years" said Gauri. "Oh Gauri, he isn't that bad" said Tosh. "Anyways, I better get back to the others" she said. "Course, don't be long" she said. As the door closed, Gauri hoped that he was here soo. "Where are you, Doctor" she whispered.  

Edited by Shirley - 16 years ago
Shirley thumbnail
Precap: Gauri begins to get confused over what she is seeig, while Kavya~Kashish remain lost in thoughts about each other and Swayam decides to use each boy and girl from the families to accomplish his goal.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shirley superb part!! So sweet of sujal to admit it all and nice that sujal and amina got together!! 👏 And with gauri and torchwood......The doc.....confusin....but anyways the part was very nice!!
amina877 thumbnail

Yesh!!Finally,the moment i was waiting for! 😃 Brilliant part shirley!!!Very detailed and romantic! Hats off to you!!👏 👏 👏
Hope everything is fine you. Love you!🤗🤗

Edited by amina877 - 16 years ago
Shirley thumbnail
Thanks Sia and Amina for your replies - I am sooooooooo sorry for not updating for a long time. There's a lot going on here and I'm quite busy as well. But I'll try my best to be active as much as I can. Maybe by late August an early September there will be more updates. 😳 😃