Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shiv contradicts his own statement!!! (Page 3)

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debumonty

As far as I can remember while gifting the wind-chimes to Anandi after engagement Shiv told her "aysa nehin hai ki apko dekh te hi mein apke khoobsurati se jooda tha...apki achai dekhneke baad mere dil me apke liye jagah bane" (Its not that I fell for you at the first sight, after knowing your good qualities only you found place in my heart)

However while Anandi confessed her love to Shiv few days back, he said "aur jab apne pehli baar mujhe dekha, me to tabhi apka ho gayatha" (when you looked at me for the first time, I was all yours)

I find these 2 statements contradictory...is it only me or others too? Confused 

-Debbie
No he is not contradicting his statement! At the wind-chime gift, he was playing it safe as at that time he didn't know anandi's feelings. And anandi was a tootyfied toy. So he didn't want to scare her off.Wink 
But after the confession, he opened up his truth of when he really fell for her! Smile 

Edited by nolla - 08 April 2013 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudHaVeN-

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Shiv ka koi kusoor nhn hay... they are trying to fade old memories now!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yzyz

Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Now a days ppl are bashing shiv for anything.Angry
@TM shiv is not pendulum just like jagya...he is always stick to his point...At that time he said that he have attracted by anandi from the frist sight but only for her goodness ...not her beauty...this time he is also repeated the same...agar shiv anandi ka scene properly nehi dekhte ho koi baat nehi...par ann shann topic banake hamara dimag maat chato...Angry..

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
people are either spreading rumors about sid quitting shiv role or saying bad things about shiv character. Shiv is the most honest and loving character in BV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocksSudHaVeN-

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Shiv aka Sid is not leaving. This is direct from Sid at last Thursday the April 4th. So chill...

Shiv is the best male character and the perfect actor chosen to play the Role.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocksSudHaVeN-aparnauma

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmishra1

Shiv aka Sid is not leaving. This is direct from Sid at last Thursday the April 4th. So chill...

Shiv is the best male character and the perfect actor chosen to play the Role.
god bless u and give u a bunch of chocolates or whatever u like next at your doorstep...thanks for giving me hope
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yes  there is contradiction between two statement because   according to second statement by shiv when he saw anandi for first time he dont know what r good qualties of anandi .he only know that she is sarpanch .it is mistake of dialouge by cvs

Edited by surabhi01 - 08 April 2013 at 11:33am
brick_red Senior Member
brick_red
brick_red

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Well, as per me its not contradictory. Before confession of anandi, shiv hinted abt his attraction in his confession to anandi(his ILU n payal gift scene). He clearly said that "peheli mulakat maim mujhe laga nai tha ki yeh zindegi var ka sath hoga , par  jo t ha bahat achha laga tha". It was clear indication that indeed he was attracted towards anandi.

In wind chime scene , where he said "esa nehin tha ki...main aapke khusbsurti se juda tha". At that time anandi was in complete broken state, his lines were in much more soothing rather than romantic. So its pov that he tried to say he fell in LOVE seeing her inside beauty but still the attraction was there from day one. Other wise a khadus collector wud haven't said "jetsar ki sarpanch ko bhaga le jana aasan nehin hai".LOL

There were many layers in his character shown beautifully; he did acknowledge his attraction 1st then hinted in a subtle way n where he was completely secure, then finally he confessed he attracted towards her. Wese getting attracted to a girl is not bad thing. He is a young man, saw a beautiful girl, got attracted, not a bad thing. What made him special, he never crossed the line. He knew attraction was not the strong base, so he never tried to pull things to himself n didn't go ahead immediately. when he realized, it was more than attraction, he is indeed falling in love with anandi(while talking to ashi). Only after then,he started thinking abt it seriously. Even he went ahead only after knowing anandi's family wanted the same.

His character as a rough n tough cs, a passionate fiance, a bit insecure bur controlled lover then a understanding n secure in love husband, those layers are till now beautifully waved. A very well written male character in recent times as per me.Smile

Beautifully explained. Clap

Go to top