Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shiv contradicts his own statement!!! (Page 2)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*aparnauma

bhaironnath Goldie
bhaironnath
bhaironnath

Yes you are right.He never fell for Anandi on first sight.Theirs was initially a clash of personalities.It took Ashima to make him realise that Anandi had all the qualities he was looking for in his life partner.He had already formed an opinion of her[remember how he tells he is the master of his mind and never gets prejudiced] and admiration was added to respect when she sorted out differences in the canal project.
The problem is we fans are more involved in the story than the writers themselves...which is why we are able to pick up the smallest of slips ,unlike the creatorsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yzyz

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Aparna and Khushi Clap

I was waiting for your posts on this thread. I know this is one of the hotly debated/discussed topics in the AT  Wink

The way both of you understand BV characters, their complex/subtle layers is amazing and worthy of appreciation!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamYash.Palkhusi_*AnjanaYYZblushing

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

LOLROFL

Anjy - I can understand Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*AnjanaYYZaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by blushing

Wow Appy & khushi...

you gals wrote perfect potryal of Shivraj Shekhar 

I think u gals shd meet Mr Purendru Shekhar & Gajjala Kottari these days give them Idea 
thanks diEmbarrassedLOL
am a big fan of mr purnendu shekhar
his master piece is mr shivraj shekharLOL
well..it not that they are not capable of giving us interesting plots..but these days what is wrong with all Bv team..i dont getConfused

well I think BV is going transaction  period 

They try to build some new track...I hope so 

BV need desperately need strong storyline & Track  

khusi_*

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Shiv is not contradicting himself ,
      I agree with Aparna and Khushi .

He liked her from their first meeting because of her beauty and her reputation as a young, very capable sarpunch as he told her in the confession and wind chime scenes ,but he did not fell in love with her from the very first moment .Since he liked her ,he wanted to know more about her thus tried to meet her on every possible excuse.In those interactions he found her inner beauty matching the outer one and slowly he fell in love with her.Now after marriage and knowing that she is also falling in love with him when he recalls the incident  it seems to him that he fell for her from the very first day of their meeting .Where is he contradicting himself?

Edited by anshurg5 - 07 April 2013 at 11:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nena28khusi_*blushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blushing

Wow Appy & khushi...

you gals wrote perfect potryal of Shivraj Shekhar 

I think u gals shd meet Mr Purendru Shekhar & Gajjala Kottari these days give them Idea 
thanks diEmbarrassedLOL
am a big fan of mr purnendu shekhar
his master piece is mr shivraj shekharLOL
well..it not that they are not capable of giving us interesting plots..but these days what is wrong with all Bv team..i dont getConfused

I do agree.Shivraj Shekhar is one of the finest characters we see in television today.
Looks like so much thought has gone into creating Shivraj Shekhar.He is a perfect replica of Anandi and yet he is so different from her.The perfect soul mate for Anandi.
I do hope the writers and directors get their act together soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nena28libsrocksumamnollakhusi_*

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Well, as per me its not contradictory. Before confession of anandi, shiv hinted abt his attraction in his confession to anandi(his ILU n payal gift scene). He clearly said that "peheli mulakat maim mujhe laga nai tha ki yeh zindegi var ka sath hoga , par  jo t ha bahat achha laga tha". It was clear indication that indeed he was attracted towards anandi.

In wind chime scene , where he said "esa nehin tha ki...main aapke khusbsurti se juda tha". At that time anandi was in complete broken state, his lines were in much more soothing rather than romantic. So its pov that he tried to say he fell in LOVE seeing her inside beauty but still the attraction was there from day one. Other wise a khadus collector wud haven't said "jetsar ki sarpanch ko bhaga le jana aasan nehin hai".LOL

There were many layers in his character shown beautifully; he did acknowledge his attraction 1st then hinted in a subtle way n where he was completely secure, then finally he confessed he attracted towards her. Wese getting attracted to a girl is not bad thing. He is a young man, saw a beautiful girl, got attracted, not a bad thing. What made him special, he never crossed the line. He knew attraction was not the strong base, so he never tried to pull things to himself n didn't go ahead immediately. when he realized, it was more than attraction, he is indeed falling in love with anandi(while talking to ashi). Only after then,he started thinking abt it seriously. Even he went ahead only after knowing anandi's family wanted the same.

His character as a rough n tough cs, a passionate fiance, a bit insecure bur controlled lover then a understanding n secure in love husband, those layers are till now beautifully waved. A very well written male character in recent times as per me.Smile

very well written n absolutely true ! :)

khusi_*

Go to top