India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Shiv contradicts his own statement!!!

Debbiee Goldie
Debbiee
Debbiee

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
As far as I can remember while gifting the wind-chimes to Anandi after engagement Shiv told her "aysa nehin hai ki apko dekh te hi mein apke khoobsurati se jooda tha...apki achai dekhneke baad mere dil me apke liye jagah bane" (Its not that I fell for you at the first sight, after knowing your good qualities only you found place in my heart)

However while Anandi confessed her love to Shiv few days back, he said "aur jab apne pehli baar mujhe dekha, me to tabhi apka ho gayatha" (when you looked at me for the first time, I was all yours)

I find these 2 statements contradictory...is it only me or others too? Confused 

-Debbie

Edited by debumonty - 07 April 2013 at 9:20pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababummishra1priyavishu18TenakTuttifruttiyzyzkaliopaTeeyavidya0000jyothiramnya_ansariDryaServiana

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Shiv is a big nautankibaaj..I agree with you...To get such a wonderful girl like Anandi as a Wife, people like Shiv can go to any extent...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeyavidya0000Libra123

SudHaVeN- IF-Sizzlerz
SudHaVeN-
SudHaVeN-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debumonty

As far as I can remember while gifting the wind-chimes to Anandi after engagement Shiv told her "aysa nehin hai ki apko dekh te hi mein apke khoobsurati se jooda tha...apki achai dekhneke baad mere dil me apke liye jagah bane" (Its not that I fell for you at the first sight, after knowing your good qualities only you found place in my heart)

However while Anandi confessed her love to Shiv few days back, he said "aur jab apne pehli baar mujhe dekha, me to tabhi apka ho gayatha" (when you looked at me for the first time, I was all yours)

I find these 2 statements contradictory...is it only me or others too? Confused 

-Debbie

Debbie, it's the cvs who're butchering Shiv's character.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakyzyz..Likitha..leavesandwavessmekerServiana

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Even at the time when he gave her windchimes he told her he was attracted to her at first sight and as he got to know her good nature she found a place in his heart.

At the time of confession he told he was attracted to her at first sight and that's why he found excuses to meet her through official trips.

So where is the contradiction.

Both times he told her he got attracted to her the moment he saw her.

During wind chimes time he did not tell her that all the meetings were excuses to meet her.

But during those meetings only he got to know more about her and she found place in his heart because of her character and personality.

He got attracted towards her because of her looks and fell in love with her because of the kind of person she is.

In all the meetings he had with her if he did not find her to be a good person he would not have proceeded further depite being attracted to her.

So there is obviously no contradiction there.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

hemaa27meshmoAnjujagnena28brick_redsbadamvishwa19masinYash.PaljyothiramMisseshacosmogirl77nollaonlinebuddy75umamanshurg5Mithi_vanileavesandwavesblushingAnjanaYYZkhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Well, as per me its not contradictory. Before confession of anandi, shiv hinted abt his attraction in his confession to anandi(his ILU n payal gift scene). He clearly said that "peheli mulakat maim mujhe laga nai tha ki yeh zindegi var ka sath hoga , par  jo t ha bahat achha laga tha". It was clear indication that indeed he was attracted towards anandi.

In wind chime scene , where he said "esa nehin tha ki...main aapke khusbsurti se juda tha". At that time anandi was in complete broken state, his lines were in much more soothing rather than romantic. So its pov that he tried to say he fell in LOVE seeing her inside beauty but still the attraction was there from day one. Other wise a khadus collector wud haven't said "jetsar ki sarpanch ko bhaga le jana aasan nehin hai".LOL

There were many layers in his character shown beautifully; he did acknowledge his attraction 1st then hinted in a subtle way n where he was completely secure, then finally he confessed he attracted towards her. Wese getting attracted to a girl is not bad thing. He is a young man, saw a beautiful girl, got attracted, not a bad thing. What made him special, he never crossed the line. He knew attraction was not the strong base, so he never tried to pull things to himself n didn't go ahead immediately. when he realized, it was more than attraction, he is indeed falling in love with anandi(while talking to ashi). Only after then,he started thinking abt it seriously. Even he went ahead only after knowing anandi's family wanted the same.

His character as a rough n tough cs, a passionate fiance, a bit insecure bur controlled lover then a understanding n secure in love husband, those layers are till now beautifully waved. A very well written male character in recent times as per me.Smile

Edited by khusi_* - 07 April 2013 at 10:16pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Krisnakumarividyabhatnitsrikmeshmohemaa27covalentbondbrick_redmmishra1the_Rijsbadamnena28_Jaya_AnjujagYash.PalPriya901masincosmogirl77dsupriyalibsrocksonlinebuddy75umamnollacygnet9anshurg5Mithi_vaniblushingaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Wow Appy & khushi...

you gals wrote perfect potryal of Shivraj Shekhar 

I think u gals shd meet Mr Purendru Shekhar & Gajjala Kottari these days give them Idea 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yzyzumamnollakhusi_*aparnauma

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Wow Appy & khushi...

you gals wrote perfect potryal of Shivraj Shekhar 

I think u gals shd meet Mr Purendru Shekhar & Gajjala Kottari these days give them Idea 
thanks diEmbarrassedLOL
am a big fan of mr purnendu shekhar
his master piece is mr shivraj shekharLOL
well..it not that they are not capable of giving us interesting plots..but these days what is wrong with all Bv team..i dont getConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijYash.Palnollaanshurg5blushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootyfruity

Shiv is a big nautankibaaj..I agree with you...To get such a wonderful girl like Anandi as a Wife, people like Shiv can go to any extent...

Shiv knows the value of wonderful girl like Anandi.That's why he would go to any lengths to earn her love unlike a certain someone who broke her heart  like a toy and dumped her just because he was bored with her.

And it was Shiv who mended the broken heart of the wonderful girl.So he has every right to earn a place in her heart.

BTW Fruityjee you are contradicting yourself.You called Anandi selfish some where and here you are calling her a wonderful girl.Wink

Are you following Shivjee's example??

Edited by aparnauma - 07 April 2013 at 10:26pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadambrick_rednena28Yash.PalSiriuslySujalcosmogirl77umamanshurg5AnjanaYYZblushingkhusi_*

Go to top