Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Emergency Task Force or Entertain Turst forum? (Page 3)

butterfly7 Goldie
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you Sandy914
@mithus: i agree with some of your points but there is a difference bet a beach and a crime scene.
logically speaking crime reporters are not given all the details of a case and
specially when they are investigating a crime scene.
the police does not share the inticrate detail of a crime with a journalist because they usualy do not want the media to get an air about it because it usually causes chaos in public.
yes after solving the case some details are shared but not all...i know this cause i am studying journalism.
P.S :we have nothing against mrunal/sakshi we just wished that her character had more sense to it
@ duttasweetheart: i completely agree with you jo bikta hai wahi dikhta hai.
i stopped paying attention to the love angle in arjun when they started confusing us with arisha and raesha cause it was getting irritating.
i watch arjun because of arjun/shaleen...and i would just like to concentrate on that.
 and if a character like sakshi is able to save arjun (the show) and increase its trp then i am fine with it.
theres nothing that can be done anyways.
so all we can do is sit back and watch and hope that the character of sakshi makes some sense in the further episodes.

i dont want to hurt any one this is just my POV...i love to watch crime thrillers and after a long time in indian television a show like arjun is being aired which is hardcore crime solving and very realistic...so if a character like sakshi is shown its a little disappointing cause we expect more from the writers of arjun.

any who i think its best to ignore what irritates you in the show and just concentrate in whats pleasing that is our one and only shaleen and the other etf members as well.

i just hope that in time i start liking the character of sakshi(  i have nothing against mrunal/sakshi i am just irked with her characterization)

i rest my case here
p.s: no bashing please these are just my thoughts. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya86-Carrie-_TaNi_

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

Or maybe we are identical twins?Ermm Like one gets hit the other feels the pain type? I always knew I was adoptedCryLOL

Jokes apart any true blue Arjun fan who fell in love with the concept of a cop with a past will feel the same what u r feeling. You have heard them say,"I only watch Arjun". Why Arjun a weekly fare when there are dozens vying for ur attention on a daily basis? There is a strong pull there, something not seen very often.That uniqueness I fear will erode.Seems there is shift in the whole foundation this was built on.Surely the pinch is being felt.
[/QUOTE]

@bold: This might be a possibility, though I never went to any 'Kumbh ka Mela"... LOL

@italics: It can be a bit controversial thing... Hence, its better to stick to "Cloning of Thoughts" theory!! LOL

@red: I'm one of those.. Tongue

@blue: Believe me, there are actually none!! 

@underlined: True!

butterfly7-Carrie-_TaNi_

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@Shona

ClapClapClap I couldn't have put it better.Very well said,

I agree that its the the way the character is written.We r not against the actress or a love track for Arjun. Its someone who is going to put together an enigma like Arjun Rawte.She must have the requisite strength & depth for that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7Sandy914_TaNi_Hue.Splash

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona16

i completely agree with you Sandy914
@mithus: i agree with some of your points but there is a difference bet a beach and a crime scene.
logically speaking crime reporters are not given all the details of a case and
specially when they are investigating a crime scene.
the police does not share the inticrate detail of a crime with a journalist because they usualy do not want the media to get an air about it because it usually causes chaos in public.
yes after solving the case some details are shared but not all...i know this cause i am studying journalism.
P.S :we have nothing against mrunal/sakshi we just wished that her character had more sense to it

@above : i quite agree with u ...crime reporters are never given much details about cases  specially if d issues are sensitive or high profile ...atleast till d case is solved 
@PS: yup even i like her ...but d character shud b a bit more sensible...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7Sandy914-Carrie-Hue.Splash

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@ shona

completely agree with u..
The problem is her characterization ..
Writer should hav concerned about it..

I think they want to follwo the starplus track..
'' the chunri udne wala love''..

Yeah i agree i want to see arjun's love track bt it should b in arjun's style nt like ny othe SP serials..
If then i the show wll loose its uniqueness..

N i rally like the actress, she is performing tht wht was given to her..as before told she would play a punjbai girls role..
N yes i m not againt the actress..
Bt the writers n cv's really need to look into this matter..

Just my pov..
No bashing..

butterfly7Sandy914-Carrie-

Go to top