Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FanClub #87: Sweet Memories (Page 91)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 50783

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by -vandy-

sabaROFL
red alert for u...
teri studies khatam...abb ppl will be after ur life to get marriedROFL
silky ko toh rishta bhi aa gayaROFL
Shocked prem's style "kaun hai woh khush naseeb" ROFL

atleast mere liye HC ko chorega..Sleepy

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 8406

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by premeeristry

Sun aisai math kar ...usey gussa math dikhaConfused... warna woh humpe aisey hassegaa Ermm



ROFL sach me aisey hi hasta hoga Angry Confused

haasne k liye mooh kholega touu i will trhow laddoos into his mouth..Sleepy
usko bolde, mera gussa koi mamuli nahi ki uski aisi haasi dekhke pighaljaoo main.Day Dreaming..Angry
for that u need to make small small ladoos warna teeth se takra k nichey gir jayengey ROFL ROFL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 50783

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by premeeristry

Sun aisai math kar ...usey gussa math dikhaConfused... warna woh humpe aisey hassegaa Ermm



ROFL sach me aisey hi hasta hoga Angry Confused

haasne k liye mooh kholega touu i will trhow laddoos into his mouth..Sleepy
usko bolde, mera gussa koi mamuli nahi ki uski aisi haasi dekhke pighaljaoo main.Day Dreaming..Angry
for that u need to make small small ladoos warna teeth se takra k nichey gir jayengey ROFL ROFL

ohh shut up..Sleepy
he very well knows hw to adjust the size of d food wid his mouth's volume..Stern Smile
he wont let it drop..Ermm
aftrall we kno him na..SleepySleepy
nd he better keeps sleeping, shakal nahi dikhna mujko..
AngryAngry
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 50783

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

but saba lemme confess, mere dil pe bhi laddoos phooting..Day Dreaming
but m still angry..Sleepy
premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 8406

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Kabhi Kabhi Sundas zindagi mei unhi koi apna lagta hai Confused
kabhi kabhi Sundas woh bichard jaye Angry  toh ek sapna lagta Ermm



aisey mei koi kaisey muskuraaye kaisai hasdey khush ho k..Unhappy
but HC aisey hi expressions deke boley evrythngs gonna b okey ROFL
tere ladoos khaney baad ka uska reaction LOL mujhe b bata zara aisa kya dala tuney us ladoos mei k isne ankhey hi pardh di
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 8406

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas


but saba lemme confess, mere dil pe bhi laddoos phooting..Day Dreaming
but m still angry..Sleepy
aisey hassi dekh k peth me laddos phutenge
 gud gudi k 
ROFL ROFL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 50783

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Kabhi Kabhi Sundas zindagi mei unhi koi apna lagta hai Confused
kabhi kabhi Sundas woh bichard jaye Angry  toh ek sapna lagta Ermm



aisey mei koi kaisey muskuraaye kaisai hasdey khush ho k..Unhappy
but HC aisey hi expressions deke boley evrythngs gonna b okey ROFL
tere ladoos khaney baad ka uska reaction LOL mujhe b bata zara aisa kya dala tuney us ladoos mei k isne ankhey hi pardh di
ROFL

atleast ye gaaney lyrics yaad karlega na tou sundas dhanya hojayegi..Ermm
nd yes laddoo mein lal mirchi daala hoo, phir isne aur khane ki pharmayish ki hain..Angry
iss HC ka kuch ni hosakta..SleepySleepy
harshadbaaz IF-Dazzler
harshadbaaz
harshadbaaz

Joined: 23 December 2008
Posts: 4363

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry



how can anyone feel soo delighted by just eating halwa?? Confused  ROFL ROFL
this anyone is Harshad Chopda...who knows the value of foodLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FanClub #85: The Bond of Love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Soaps1   Replies: 1199   Views: 33032

Soaps1 1199 33032 30 March 2013 at 8:22am by Ephemera
Harshad Chopda #84th FC- FRAGRANCES OF FRIENDSHIP

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Ephemera   Replies: 1208   Views: 32596

Ephemera 1208 32596 21 March 2013 at 3:46pm by april10
Harshad Chopda FC : *Happy Birthday Harshad*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1162   Views: 46965

-vandy- 1162 46965 05 July 2012 at 8:38am by silky_harshad
KaSh Heaven : "Sweet na?"-SA"Very sweet!"-KSG

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1124   Views: 34594

-KaShHeaven- 1124 34594 09 July 2011 at 9:20am by Glow-n-show
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75614

-vandy- 1195 75614 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index