Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FanClub #87: Sweet Memories (Page 34)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Call me whatever u want... but that is a very very good reason to "hate" him ROFL

If i had the time I would surely read vandy... the problem is I hardly get anytime and what little I do get... I rather see some HC's scenes and feel refreshed rather than do anything else

BTW I got another question to our long list... after HC's answers the question... why Onu wanted a  divorce in 4.5 hours... ... please do ask him why did mohan say... "saatra lakh ninety-eight thousand rupees" in Hinglish ROFLROFL

I need to step out now... will be back in an hour or so
sam...reading is wat i do in my tv viewing time...ROFL
wen u have a hubby peeping in ur comp screen every now and thenROFL...and scaring u by comments like"y the hell do u have shirtless photogra[hs of hc all over ur screenROFLOuch
and u come up with excuses that nads loves seeing him shirtless so this is our way of celebrating her b'day..ROFL

sam..common sense use karROFL
chhoti chhoti chhezo ke liye hc ko bother karna band karROFL
its simple..satrah lakh is easy to pronounce..whereas antthanve hazaar (98 in hindi) is a bit tough...esp wen u have to remind baapji in the very next line"mujhe aapki tarah zindagi mein morning walk nahi karna...life is a race...mujhe daurna hai..jeetna hai"Day Dreaming

though...i love hc's hindi pronunciation...i still rem how clearly and crisply he had said"tipannni" as raghavDay DreamingStar

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Originally posted by -vandy-

i so wanted kastur to plan an outing to her mayka after mohan confessed his loveROFL
mujhe mohan ka rewaction dekhna thaaROFL

After Mohan confessed his love... mahan kastur was too busy in asking him to prove itDead I will always hate the CVs for making Kastur do thatDead

ask me ..
i still can rant over it..Sleepy
CVs wanted 2 show kastur is the most mahan nd MOHAN  has no values but do they think they justified their writing by showing kastur asking him 2 not touch her unless he becomes a MBA grad..WackoDeadStern Smile
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

what nonsense..ROFL
when d heck did MOHAN say satra lakh is 98 thousand ..ShockedROFL

nd ONU ka sawal i dint get sam, repeat pls..ROFL
but ONU was d only character of HC who got married twice nd divorced once, that too bajpan se but one catch here wid the same girl everytime..ROFL
life is a race wale scene mein sundasLOLLOLLOL

and yes...onu wanted a divorce in 4.5 hrs...coz that was the maximum he could stay away from taaniWinkROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
sam...don't remind me of "non MBA touch me not thing"

there was so much the cvs could've concenterated on,...rather than that nonsense
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

sundas...stop cribbing abt shekhawat type pplROFL
wo raghav ki majboori theeROFL

yaar kastur ko toh main bhi nahi dekh rahi thee sexy mohan ke samneDay Dreaming
but u see,...she was all set to drench him...and  i was waiting for her to do thatDay Dreaming
coz the moment should've done it..jacket aur shirt...dono utar jaateDay DreamingROFL

mujhe yaad hai sundasROFL
i so wanted kastur to plan an outing to her mayka after mohan confessed his loveROFL
mujhe mohan ka rewaction dekhna thaaROFL

RAGHAV ki majbooriu, kaash hum bhi kabhi afce kaarpatey.Ouch
but  hola, my hero burned down shekawat's house ..Dancing

kaash kastur wud b a bit more serious on her task, ek aur baar toweliya miljata..BlushingROFL

haww, di..kastur was bold nd besharam, she wudnt plan nething like dat, MOHAN wudnt let her, or may b complain 2 baapji bout her..ROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged

sam...reading is wat i do in my tv viewing time...ROFL
wen u have a hubby peeping in ur comp screen every now and thenROFL...and scaring u by comments like"y the hell do u have shirtless photogra[hs of hc all over ur screenROFLOuch
and u come up with excuses that nads loves seeing him shirtless so this is our way of celebrating her b'day..ROFL

sam..common sense use karROFL
chhoti chhoti chhezo ke liye hc ko bother karna band karROFL
its simple..satrah lakh is easy to pronounce..whereas antthanve hazaar (98 in hindi) is a bit tough...esp wen u have to remind baapji in the very next line"mujhe aapki tarah zindagi mein morning walk nahi karna...life is a race...mujhe daurna hai..jeetna hai"Day Dreaming

though...i love hc's hindi pronunciation...i still rem how clearly and crisply he had said"tipannni" as raghavDay DreamingStar
Angry How dare you... I dont want to hear the answer from u... i need to hear it from the "horse's mouth"ROFLROFL

And tera dharam brasht... he said that morning walk wala dialogue before the Hinglish dialogueWink

Oh "tipanniya"Day Dreaming
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged

i know d rate of his car, but i wanted 2 know when did he say 17lak nd 98 thousnad..
i swear i loved MOHAN's accent..Day Dreaming

nd ONU k divorce k din i 4get everything wheneva i remember d big slap by laboni maa 2 him, which was unnecessary, OTT nd made me lose my all d respect ( d lil i had ) 4 laboni maa..Sleepy
Sun... think rationally ... what a mother was going through... her daughter was being insulted second time at the same place ... and that is something a mother oculd not take... especially from the son she loved so much... and she knew her son would not do something so bad to her daughter.. but still he was doing it.. and she could not take it... it was not at all OTT
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
u really wanted to face raghav's majboori??
really sundas??ROFL

sundas...mohan would've never complained against kastur...not to baapji atleast[=))}

Go to top