Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FanClub #87: Sweet Memories (Page 32)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
That is so true.. yesterday I was watching Mohan after many many months.. the scene where Mohan is complaining to his dad to reduce Kastur's punishment... that was so normal... the way he said... "kyu ki mein kastur ko takleef me nahi dekh sakta" and then later... goes to his room and gives lessons to Kastur on how to talk to him without words... and what a brilliant scene that... Simply mind-blowing performance by HC Clap

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
yupp...
u know...mohan i feel was the most natural of all hc characters...
maybe the characterisation was such...but overall...the way hc portrayed it...made it look the best!

i still rem his reaction..the expression on his face wen he falls down in mudROFL..
he was pissed to the core...but since kastur did not do it on purpose...he had to calm down..and speak properly..inspite of being pissed,...

that i feel was brilliant...
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

yupp...
u know...mohan i feel was the most natural of all hc characters...
maybe the characterisation was such...but overall...the way hc portrayed it...made it look the best!

i still rem his reaction..the expression on his face wen he falls down in mudROFL..
he was pissed to the core...but since kastur did not do it on purpose...he had to calm down..and speak properly..inspite of being pissed,...

that i feel was brilliant...
ROFL No wonder on his engagement he told her... "mujhe girane ka tumhe shuk hai ya bimari"ROFL

What i feel sad is... because of HC I am not able to enjoy any other actor... anymore... i just feel everyone acting... doing drama n I just cant tolerate that anymore... and so my "hatred" for the guy increases again ROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
yupp...he just had to tell her/...coz that was kastur's second attempt at making him fallROFL

bingo sam...though i don't hate hc for thatROFL
but its a fact...that i don't enjoy anything on screen...be it big or small...
i keep imagining how naturally hc would've portrayed the same thing...and keep wondering y ppl waste time on nonsense stuff that is on telly these days...

the other day...i was flipping channels and happened to see a scene...where two actors were performing...
as one actor had the monologue...the other one was completely blank in expressions...

u know...ppl think acting is just abt i me myself...
no..its the way u put forth urself in co ordination with others...

so in this case...had hc been there...we would've seen him emoting each dialogue said by the other actor...and felt the same way he wanted to make us feel on hearing it...

thats wat makes hc different...and thats y i keep loving him all the more!Day Dreaming
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I watch one different show everyday... one scene of every show ... just in the hope that I might find someone... anyone whom I might like... whom I might want to watch... but neither the actor nor the story attracts meOuch ... its a good thing that it makes u love HC more...

I guess I can officially certify myself ... that I am a true sanki... because the above problem makes me "hate" HC more ROFL

Edited by sam123_0 - 11 April 2013 at 5:35am
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
ohh MOHAN ..Day Dreaming
sam, MOHAN nd his unusual complains.Day Dreaming
kastur " kyu harbar tum mujhe bheegana chahti ho "ROFL
RAGHAV nd his long legs, god bless them..Day Dreaming
shekawat was so lucky..Ouch
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

I watch one different show everyday... one scene of every show ... just in the hope that I might find someone... anyone whom I might like... whom I might want to watch... but neither the actor nor the story attracts meOuch ... its a good thing that it makes u love HC more...

I guess I can officially certify myself ... that I am a true sanki... because the above problem makes me "hate" HC more ROFL

@ bold :- word..i also flip d channels, watch shows, watch d heroes especially, nd no i don compare them wid HC, but i cannot keep watching dat show more dan 5 mins, as i lose off the interest..

i think i have a problem sam, we nd our heads have problems dat we aint able 2 move on, varna dekh, ppl do have many fav heroes, nd we r lost somewhere wid our HC..Ouch

nd thats why nw a days i only watch my matches or HC scenes..
few days back i watched a movie promo nd that was d only thing which attracted me, nd moreover not becos the movie looks interesting, but songs made me feel HC nd i thought dat hw wud it b if HC wud debut in such a movie...Ouch
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

ohh MOHAN ..Day Dreaming
sam, MOHAN nd his unusual complains.Day Dreaming
kastur " kyu harbar tum mujhe bheegana chahti ho "ROFL
RAGHAV nd his long legs, god bless them..Day Dreaming
shekawat was so lucky..Ouch
sundas...y the hell was shekhawat lucky??ROFL

and mohan said"kastur tum har baar mujhe bhigaane ke bahaane kyu dhoondhti rehti ho"ROFL

p.s: this was the only scene where i liked kastur's overall makeup clothes and everythingROFL
she looked so cute and tiny infront of hc..who looked super sexyDay Dreaming

Go to top