Harshad Chopda FanClub #87: Sweet Memories - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/top-lists/Top-10-On-screen-Jodi's-of-TV-we-would-like-to-see-again/videols/19490227.cms

Harshad Chopda and Anupriya Kapoor this on-screen pair is amongst those few on-screen couples who the audiences' have been craving to see back on television. Their cute fights and amazing chemistry has sought the attention of many fans and people just go gaga over chemistry, Stories of Anupriya and Harshad Chopda's love affair became the talk of the town. Rumours of them dating in real life started hitting headlines and this garnered more numbers for the show.
Edited by harshu.sundas - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Sun... think rationally ... what a mother was going through... her daughter was being insulted second time at the same place ... and that is something a mother oculd not take... especially from the son she loved so much... and she knew her son would not do something so bad to her daughter.. but still he was doing it.. and she could not take it... it was not at all OTT

sam yes rationally aisa hoga, but at that moment poori baat nahi sunkaar in front of so many ppl slapping him was not what i expected 4m her..
yes her dotty was getting embarassed, but not insulted but ONU was speaking d truth...
nd i know sam there can b many more justifications on laboni maa, but i cud never respect her time again, becos some stuffs of her when i think it was biased... she says she loved ONU more, but her deeds never showed dat..
on d other hand just see neelu maa, even aftr robbie's case she dint even be harsh wid taani, slap tou dour ki baat hain...

nd uss din ONU agar sach mein taani ko insult karta tab bhi laboni maa had no rights 2 slap him there, unless his parents do dat...
Originally posted by: -vandy-

u really wanted to face raghav's majboori??

really sundas??🤣

sundas...mohan would've never complained against kastur...not to baapji atleast[=))}

di agar majboori mein RAGHAV takes me in his arms, then m ready, at any tym nd at any cost..🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

u think i'll waste my precious date on asking these nonsense questions?🤣😡

sam..u called hc a horse?😲😲🤣...hc sunega naa...toh tujhe laat maarega🤣...ekdum horse style main🤣

no dharam bhrasht..he said this dialogue in this scene

You better Better BETTER ask all my question warna accha nahi hoga...🤣

Kamina ye sune ke bahane tho bahar aa jaye aur apna shakal dikha jay 🤣

You better Better BETTER ask all my question warna accha nahi hoga...🤣

Kamina ye sune ke bahane tho bahar aa jaye aur apna shakal dikha jay 🤣

ye sunega tou aur bhi zyada chupeka, HC kisese darrey ya na darrey but sam nd granny se darta zarur hain..🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

sam yes rationally aisa hoga, but at that moment poori baat nahi sunkaar in front of so many ppl slapping him was not what i expected 4m her..
yes her dotty was getting embarassed, but not insulted but ONU was speaking d truth...
nd i know sam there can b many more justifications on laboni maa, but i cud never respect her time again, becos some stuffs of her when i think it was biased... she says she loved ONU more, but her deeds never showed dat..
on d other hand just see neelu maa, even aftr robbie's case she dint even be harsh wid taani, slap tou dour ki baat hain...

nd uss din ONU agar sach mein taani ko insult karta tab bhi laboni maa had no rights 2 slap him there, unless his parents do dat...

I dont know.. I didnt think anything wrong in laboni slapping Onu... Maybe Onu's drama was justified in a twisted way.. but since the others didnt know it... they reacted that way... Laboni had always lost alot bco of ganguly's and any small wrong she always reacted abnormally... but i guess that happens when she lost her whole life .. her husband...
sam123_0 thumbnail

TOI seriously doesnt have any "news" to publish... every show of HC's gets over .. every female of HC... and they make a story of his love affair🥱

sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

ye sunega tou aur bhi zyada chupeka, HC kisese darrey ya na darrey but sam nd granny se darta zarur hain..🤣

agar darta tho ab thak TV pe wapas aa chuka hota... the fact that he is happily hibernating says a lot 🤣

I dont know.. I didnt think anything wrong in laboni slapping Onu... Maybe Onu's drama was justified in a twisted way.. but since the others didnt know it... they reacted that way... Laboni had always lost alot bco of ganguly's and any small wrong she always reacted abnormally... but i guess that happens when she lost her whole life .. her husband...

yes sam, her abnormal reaction was d problem i had...
at times it contradicted her words.
4 example, cursing ONU no matter what he did even aftr claiming dat she loved him more than ne1 wasnt justified...
a mother wudnt do dat..
then again she belittled ONU in front of sushant, i agree sushant accepted taani but that doesnt mean ONU insulted taani or her qualifications over nupuir, it was his mistake nd situationaly ONU was d one who looked like a play boy.
but she took it on the other way..

nd even b4 that,m b4 d leap she slapped ananya, when she was newly married.. sam no matter hw much wrong ananya was, ppl in our society or culture cannot just go nd slap a married girl, that too ur friend's daughter or son, that does create a big issue..
i never was in awe 4 ne1 esp when it comes to hitting physically, not evenm parents..
i hated lallu 4 slapping prem in front of the whole crowd, eventhough lallu has d right being his father.
similarly i dislikeed laboni maa 4 d thingy, nd no comparison who were better..

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

somebody plzzz give a reality check to TOI...
hc/apk article did the rounds during DP days🤣