Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FanClub #87: Sweet Memories (Page 24)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Kamine ne itni dhasoo scenes diya that they had to actually put him off for many days after that... It was a  for the next few days!!!!!
i was all set to go to gurgaon and get him bailed outROFL
 
but on a serious note...i guess the makers had not anticipated such a huge response for raghavDay Dreaming
 
the moment they saw the kind of impact he had created...their insecurities forced them to reasses their strategyROFL

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

bolne se kya hota hai??ROFL
i learnt today.."saccha pyar wo hota hai...jab aap apne pyar ke liye khush rahe"Day Dreaming
 
we love hc..we r happy for him as he is(read hibernatingROFL)
hc loves us...he is happy in watever shovu saysROFL
 
and sam tu yaad rakhna.."jab tak sooraj chand rahega...HCians ke liye HC oxygen supply karta rahega"ROFLDay Dreaming
Hayyee Raghav! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I miss him so muchOuch
 
 
HC loves us ShockedShockedShocked Ye  kab bola... ye kidhar bola... ye kissee bola... and how come I never heard itAngry... all I always hear from him is how he keeps receiving hate letters and hate mails etc etc ROFL
 
 
 
He better Vandy...otherwise it is going to be difficult survivingLOL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i was all set to go to gurgaon and get him bailed outROFL
 
but on a serious note...i guess the makers had not anticipated such a huge response for raghavDay Dreaming
 
the moment they saw the kind of impact he had created...their insecurities forced them to reasses their strategyROFL
Arre Gurgaon jane ke zaroot bhi nahi thi... our agents were all set ROFL
 
 
That had to be the reason... I cant think of any other reason... I mean think  about it... Sia takes this big decision in life... and decides to leave her husband... and the fools took less than 3 weeks to get him back into her life... and in that time... they hardly showed Raghav or his life... The way they had introduced Raghav... HC would have created history in the TV world... Ouch
 
 
I personally feel the fools ahve to be ashamed of themselves.. because as much as they tried to curb HC and his Raghav... Raghav did make an impact... Raghav is and will be loved by many! And all credit goes to HC!Clap
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Hayyee Raghav! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I miss him so muchOuch
 
 
HC loves us ShockedShockedShocked Ye  kab bola... ye kidhar bola... ye kissee bola... and how come I never heard itAngry... all I always hear from him is how he keeps receiving hate letters and hate mails etc etc ROFL
 
 
 
He better Vandy...otherwise it is going to be difficult survivingLOL
Hayyee Raghav! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I love him so muchDay Dreaming
 
sam..lesson number 2ROFL
i learnt one more thing todayDay Dreaming
kuch rishto mein lafzo ki zaroorat nahi hotiDay Dreaming...hum bina kahe hee sab kuch samajh jaate hainDay Dreaming
 
toh all u need to do is listen to hc's unspoken wordsDay Dreaming...esp wen he does that gesture sar ko thoda sa tilt karkeDay Dreaming
 
and he keeps talking abt those hate letters and mails coz those ppl do not have any connection with himROFL...so hc needs to talk abt themLOLLOLLOL
 
humein dekho...humara toh dil se dil ka connection haiDay Dreaming...we understand even his unspoken wordsDay Dreaming
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Arre Gurgaon jane ke zaroot bhi nahi thi... our agents were all set ROFL
 
 
That had to be the reason... I cant think of any other reason... I mean think  about it... Sia takes this big decision in life... and decides to leave her husband... and the fools took less than 3 weeks to get him back into her life... and in that time... they hardly showed Raghav or his life... The way they had introduced Raghav... HC would have created history in the TV world... Ouch
 
 
I personally feel the fools ahve to be ashamed of themselves.. because as much as they tried to curb HC and his Raghav... Raghav did make an impact... Raghav is and will be loved by many! And all credit goes to HC!Clap
u think i would've trusted "ur agents" in raghav'sa case?ShockedShockedShocked
dream on!ROFL
 
yupp sam...that was the reason...they had thought they'll just introduce raghav...and ppl will find it hard to accept the new pairing...so their rasta would be clear...
but little did they know...that it was hc who was going to play raghav...and the kind of impact he has...was actually unimaginable to them...
otherwise think abt it...was there any reason for not focussing on raghav-sia and their track...rather than keep digging the past??
neways lets drop this nonsense abt nonsense ppl...and lets concenterate on only raghavDay Dreaming
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Hayyee Raghav! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I love him so muchDay Dreaming
 
sam..lesson number 2ROFL
i learnt one more thing todayDay Dreaming
kuch rishto mein lafzo ki zaroorat nahi hotiDay Dreaming...hum bina kahe hee sab kuch samajh jaate hainDay Dreaming
 
toh all u need to do is listen to hc's unspoken wordsDay Dreaming...esp wen he does that gesture sar ko thoda sa tilt karkeDay Dreaming
 
and he keeps talking abt those hate letters and mails coz those ppl do not have any connection with himROFL...so hc needs to talk abt themLOLLOLLOL
 
humein dekho...humara toh dil se dil ka connection haiDay Dreaming...we understand even his unspoken wordsDay Dreaming
Tu apna  dil se dil ka connection ke baat naa hi kar...
 
 
BTW did Raghav say that "kuch rishto mein lafzo ki zaroorat nahi hotiDay Dreaming...hum bina kahe hee sab kuch samajh jaate hainDay Dreaming" ... kab kahaShocked or is it just ur interpretation
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

u think i would've trusted "ur agents" in raghav'sa case?ShockedShockedShocked
dream on!ROFL
 
yupp sam...that was the reason...they had thought they'll just introduce raghav...and ppl will find it hard to accept the new pairing...so their rasta would be clear...
but little did they know...that it was hc who was going to play raghav...and the kind of impact he has...was actually unimaginable to them...
otherwise think abt it...was there any reason for not focussing on raghav-sia and their track...rather than keep digging the past??
neways lets drop this nonsense abt nonsense ppl...and lets concenterate on only raghavDay Dreaming
Deal... I dont have time for nonsense eitherROFL
 
 
Remember... "ghor nahi raha ho... soch raha ho"ROFL I loved how HC did that scene... It was just brilliant!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Tu apna  dil se dil ka connection ke baat naa hi kar...
 
 
BTW did Raghav say that "kuch rishto mein lafzo ki zaroorat nahi hotiDay Dreaming...hum bina kahe hee sab kuch samajh jaate hainDay Dreaming" ... kab kahaShocked or is it just ur interpretation
mera dil se dil ka connection is ekdum awesomeDay Dreaming
 
no raghav did not say thatLOLLOLLOL
i don't know who said that...but hc ki aawaz mein thaaDay Dreaming..
isn't that a reason enough for u to goDay Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FanClub #85: The Bond of Love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Soaps1   Replies: 1207   Views: 31318

Soaps1 1207 31318 30 March 2013 at 8:22am by Ephemera
Harshad Chopda #84th FC- FRAGRANCES OF FRIENDSHIP

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Ephemera   Replies: 1216   Views: 30215

Ephemera 1216 30215 21 March 2013 at 3:46pm by april10
Harshad Chopda FC : *Happy Birthday Harshad*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1173   Views: 44570

-vandy- 1173 44570 05 July 2012 at 8:38am by silky_harshad
KaSh Heaven : "Sweet na?"-SA"Very sweet!"-KSG

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1174   Views: 31614

-KaShHeaven- 1174 31614 09 July 2011 at 9:20am by Glow-n-show
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1198   Views: 69552

-vandy- 1198 69552 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index