Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FanClub #87: Sweet Memories (Page 130)

harshadbaaz IF-Dazzler
harshadbaaz
harshadbaaz

Joined: 23 December 2008
Posts: 4603

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by komal jagdesh

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

[QUOTE=komal jagdesh][QUOTE=-vandy-]silky ye 

sundas kya detail mein samjhaya haiROFLROFL

ding dong nightROFLROFLROFL

kasem se bst description ROFL

han prem khush toh bht tha  and was totally ready for jr.premROFL

komal dats not my description..ROFLROFLROFL
i wasnt der in desh days in IF..ROFLROFLROFL
but ye detail maine read kiya ..Embarrassed
nd newas jr prem anewala tha but show end kardiya..Angry ROFLROFLROFL
tum itni sure kaise ho k jr.prem he ata agar show end na hota tohROFL

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49962

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

komal..tere toh saare pics pe comments baaki hainROFL...make sure u do it...
 
and sundas...i know its tomorrow...but i won't be here tommDisapprove
 
isiliye date change kar diyaROFL
date pe mat jao...feelings p;e dhyaan doDay Dreaming
tu nahi rahegi tou kya hum phingoli ko celeb ni karengey kya, FCwalon.. kaal di ki gerhaziri mein we will celebrate prem's suhagraat..=((
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49962

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal jagdesh

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by komal jagdesh

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

[QUOTE=komal jagdesh][QUOTE=-vandy-]silky ye 

sundas kya detail mein samjhaya haiROFLROFL

ding dong nightROFLROFLROFL

kasem se bst description ROFL

han prem khush toh bht tha  and was totally ready for jr.premROFL

komal dats not my description..ROFLROFLROFL
i wasnt der in desh days in IF..ROFLROFLROFL
but ye detail maine read kiya ..Embarrassed
nd newas jr prem anewala tha but show end kardiya..Angry ROFLROFLROFL
tum itni sure kaise ho k jr.prem he ata agar show end na hota tohROFL
 
becos senior prem ki face se pata chala tha mujhe...Ermm ROFLROFLROFL
harshadbaaz IF-Dazzler
harshadbaaz
harshadbaaz

Joined: 23 December 2008
Posts: 4603

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas



 
becos senior prem ki face se pata chala tha mujhe...Ermm ROFLROFLROFL

bht smart hai tu toh...tujhe face dekh ker prem ke armaan pata chal gayeeROFL
april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Joined: 24 December 2009
Posts: 5323

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

interesting baat ye hai ki someone tweeted ki hc will be replacing the lead guy of chhan chhanROFL
 
now tell me lakshmi...wats ur reactionROFL[


Vandy Di I really do not want him to take any running show.  

Please please mazak mein bhi nahi  

I want him to see in brand new show
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49962

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal jagdesh

Originally posted by harshu.sundas



 
becos senior prem ki face se pata chala tha mujhe...Ermm ROFLROFLROFL

bht smart hai tu toh...tujhe face dekh ker prem ke armaan pata chal gayeeROFL

haan, kyuki main realwala prem deewani hoo...ROFLROFLROFL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49962

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april10

Originally posted by -vandy-

interesting baat ye hai ki someone tweeted ki hc will be replacing the lead guy of chhan chhanROFL
 
now tell me lakshmi...wats ur reactionROFL[


Vandy Di I really do not want him to take any running show.  

Please please mazak mein bhi nahi  

I want him to see in brand new show

shiv chinta na kar, ye rumour hi hoga..
nd whatever HC chooses, he will choose d best 4 him..Big smile
april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Joined: 24 December 2009
Posts: 5323

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by april10

Originally posted by -vandy-

interesting baat ye hai ki someone tweeted ki hc will be replacing the lead guy of chhan chhanROFL
 
now tell me lakshmi...wats ur reactionROFL[


Vandy Di I really do not want him to take any running show.  

Please please mazak mein bhi nahi  

I want him to see in brand new show

shiv chinta na kar, ye rumour hi hoga..
nd whatever HC chooses, he will choose d best 4 him..Big smile

I know Sun but I really do not want him to take show on Sony where show does not survive long at all

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FanClub #85: The Bond of Love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Soaps1   Replies: 1207   Views: 31777

Soaps1 1207 31777 30 March 2013 at 8:22am by Ephemera
Harshad Chopda #84th FC- FRAGRANCES OF FRIENDSHIP

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Ephemera   Replies: 1216   Views: 30705

Ephemera 1216 30705 21 March 2013 at 3:46pm by april10
Harshad Chopda FC : *Happy Birthday Harshad*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1173   Views: 44942

-vandy- 1173 44942 05 July 2012 at 8:38am by silky_harshad
KaSh Heaven : "Sweet na?"-SA"Very sweet!"-KSG

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1174   Views: 32217

-KaShHeaven- 1174 32217 09 July 2011 at 9:20am by Glow-n-show
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1198   Views: 71337

-vandy- 1198 71337 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index