Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FanClub #87: Sweet Memories (Page 111)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
sam...shut upROFL
 
sundas...relax kar...i'll tell him "i love you" and y opt for "flying kisses" wen u have better optionsWinkROFL

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

stop laughing sam...ek aur mahina i watch  this nonsense...i'll go madErmm
 
can u believe...there r no remote fights at homeCry
no fixed timings for dinnerDisapprove
 
zindagi se spice chala gaya haiDisapprove
 
p.s
 
y should hc know abt my sankipan?..its a personal thingDay Dreaming


U think u are not mad-enough nowLOLLOL


But u have a point.. there is no spice in life... Tongue ... arre he better know... we are some weird sankis jo uss ne pala hai LOLLOLLOL

harshadbaaz IF-Dazzler
harshadbaaz
harshadbaaz

Joined: 23 December 2008
Posts: 4603

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by shivu01

Di itna confindently bolti hain ki HC IPL ke baad aayega jaise woh HC se roj milti hain
oh yesDay Dreaming
roz khayalo mein mulaaqaat hoti haiDay Dreaming
 
koi msg ho toh de dena..i'll pass it onWinkROFL
msg bhi khayalo mei he pass hoga phir tohROFL

I have dil se dil ka connection wid hc mein khudii apni baat bol dongiBlushing
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49298

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

sam...shut upROFL
 
sundas...relax kar...i'll tell him "i love you" and y opt for "flying kisses" wen u have better optionsWinkROFL

di nahi uss better options ko i wana keep intact 4 the meeting of mine nd him..Blushing
aftrall mujhse bhi sapno mein milta hain ..Day DreamingROFL
di tu jab usko bolegi, merta naam bolna, k sundas ne bola hai ye..Day Dreaming
shivu01 Goldie
shivu01
shivu01

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 1127

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by shivu01

Di itna confindently bolti hain ki HC IPL ke baad aayega jaise woh HC se roj milti hain
oh yesDay Dreaming
roz khayalo mein mulaaqaat hoti haiDay Dreaming
 
koi msg ho toh de dena..i'll pass it onWinkROFL
Mein dream ki baat nahi kar rahi thiWink.
 
 
agsr khayalo ki baat karenge no to yaha lambi line lag jaayegi..
 
Jaise Sun ko raat mein sirf toweliya hi dikhai deta hainROFL  aur most of the time mujhe or Komal ko bhugtana padta hain
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Joined: 29 August 2011
Posts: 49298

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Originally posted by -vandy-

stop laughing sam...ek aur mahina i watch  this nonsense...i'll go madErmm
 
can u believe...there r no remote fights at homeCry
no fixed timings for dinnerDisapprove
 
zindagi se spice chala gaya haiDisapprove
 
p.s
 
y should hc know abt my sankipan?..its a personal thingDay Dreaming


U think u are not mad-enough nowLOLLOL


But u have a point.. there is no spice in life... Tongue ... arre he better know... we are some weird sankis jo uss ne pala hai LOLLOLLOL

ahh sam der isnt ne spice, but as i told u aj i ate water melon nd zindagi mein bahaar agayi uss ek paal, mein kitna kuch yaad agaya..Day DreamingROFL
shivu01 Goldie
shivu01
shivu01

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 1127

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Originally posted by shivu01

Di itna confindently bolti hain ki HC IPL ke baad aayega jaise woh HC se roj milti hain


Tumhari di... bakwas jab bhi karti hai... itni confidently karti haiLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

ahh sam der isnt ne spice, but as i told u aj i ate water melon nd zindagi mein bahaar agayi uss ek paal, mein kitna kuch yaad agaya..Day DreamingROFL


Sun... tu tho esse khush ho rahi hai... jesse HC ke saath betke water melon khaya hai LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FanClub #85: The Bond of Love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Soaps1   Replies: 1207   Views: 31326

Soaps1 1207 31326 30 March 2013 at 8:22am by Ephemera
Harshad Chopda #84th FC- FRAGRANCES OF FRIENDSHIP

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: Ephemera   Replies: 1216   Views: 30254

Ephemera 1216 30254 21 March 2013 at 3:46pm by april10
Harshad Chopda FC : *Happy Birthday Harshad*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1173   Views: 44603

-vandy- 1173 44603 05 July 2012 at 8:38am by silky_harshad
KaSh Heaven : "Sweet na?"-SA"Very sweet!"-KSG

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1174   Views: 31657

-KaShHeaven- 1174 31657 09 July 2011 at 9:20am by Glow-n-show
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1198   Views: 69892

-vandy- 1198 69892 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index