Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Anand Sagar's Ramayan Appreciation Thread #9 <} (Page 96)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Jananivjc IF-Dazzler
Jananivjc
Jananivjc

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Jananivjc

I m writing a FF on Gurmeet-Debina!! I need a banner!! Will u plz make me for it????

You can leave the pictures for it Janani, and I will make it if I have time ok? Embarrassed I am actually going to India on vacation for 3 weeks on May 10th, so I'll be inactive till I come back. If I finish it before then I'll give it to you, otherwise I'm sure Varnita would be happy to make it. Wink
Glad that You are visiting India!!
Jananivjc IF-Dazzler
Jananivjc
Jananivjc

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Some new pictures of Gurmeet as Yash with Ansh, Palak, and Payal. Heart

Cutest Ever!!
Jananivjc IF-Dazzler
Jananivjc
Jananivjc

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Varnita.]OMG Gurmeet himself accepted...That He wants to be a real life Papa specially after doing Punar Vivaah and He & Debina can give us a good news this year or if not then...next year! Party
I am really really waiting for a Gurmeet or Debina Junior Day Dreaming

Here's the link! Watch it yourself! Segment starts from 2:45 Big smile

Thats wow!!! I m waiting!!!
Jananivjc IF-Dazzler
Jananivjc
Jananivjc

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Waheeda-

Janks u going India.. Enjoy yourself, any plans to meet Gurmeet Debina? If u do, i want a autograph LOL

Haha, I will be in South India the entire time Waheeda, or else I'd definitely have made plans to visit them. LOL I wish I get the chance sometime though. Day Dreaming
South India???? Thats really wow!!!
Jananivjc IF-Dazzler
Jananivjc
Jananivjc

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Let the best man win: says Gurmeet Choudhary' on his nominations for the Best Actor in a Lead Role category at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards

By TellychakkarTeam 2 May 2013 - 17:43
Print Download Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Gurmeet Choudhary

Any guesses for the next name in the category for the Best Actor in a Lead Role at Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.

Well, he debuted as the negative character in Indian television's first 3D TV series, Mayavi. His next appearance on television was as Shri Ram, for Mythological series Ramayan, which gained him immense popularity.

Later he got his big break with Star One' Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi as Maan Singh Khurana opposite Drashti Dhami. This series earned him accolades and fame for his fabulous acting and sizzling chemistry with his co-star. And currently he is seen in Zee TV's show Punar Vivah opposite Kratika Sengar.

Yes, we are talking about hot, dashing and brawny Gurmeet Choudhary, who is nominated for the Best Actor in a Lead Role as this year Tellys for Punar Vivah (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd).

Let's see what this young man has to say about it, "More than me I can see my fans are very excited and thrilled. I am obliged that they are voting for me day and night. This keeps me going and motivates me."

He continued, "Everyone works hard and that's why they are nominated. So all I can say is that let the best man win."

Way to go Gurmeet!!!

Guys cast your vote for Gurmeet and make him win http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/poll/login.php

Gurmeet truly deserves the victory!!
Jananivjc IF-Dazzler
Jananivjc
Jananivjc

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Varnita.

Wow, see this tweet by ZA productions. Isn't it nice? It makes me proud to be a fan of Gurmeet. Approve He is truly one of the unique individuals in this industry!

ZA Productions?@ZainabAld5h

@gurruchoudhary three things should never be underestimated, Gurmeet's fans, his talent and his dedication :)

OMGGG this is really wonderful...I am feeling sooo Proud to be his Fan! Big smile
Really he won his life as a human!!! Though a numerous rumours spread, he gives us a million reasons to love him!! A great salute to his dedication!! I m proud to be called a GC fan!!! I wish Ramji should give me a chance to meet this extraordinary personality atleast once in my lifetime!!

Yeah, Gurmeet is such a wonderful individual. I am scared we all will give him the evil eye by praising him so much, but it's true. LOL
My grandma will do a procedure if someone is struck by the evil eye!!! We could suggest that for Gurmeet!!

Yes, my mom also does it! I hope Gurmeet's mom does it for him too. TV actors are always at risk of attracting the evil eye, since so many people love or hate them!
Well said!! 

Go to top