Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Anand Sagar's Ramayan Appreciation Thread #9 <} (Page 22)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Your beauty makes me want to put sunglasses on in the dark
Your beauty is brighter then the sun n lights up every room
Your beauty is breath taken.
Your beauty makes me weak in the knees
Your beauty would make shut up anybody in the room
Your beauty gives me butterflies
Your beauty makes me smile when I think of you.
Your beauty makes me want to be your man in show you to the world

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ1234prateek.007Vishakha_Sakhi

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by prateekdave7

Ok...But i think..members are not active on that AT...
So,their is no response to comment..

But here,i see..u all are active members..So i will discuss here..

Thanx

Yes, unfortunately the members in that AT became inactive on IF. Unhappy  Anyway, the 1st AT is done so I still have to open #2. Once it is open, you can join me there for discussions on the older Ramayan.Smile

Offcource dude,i am waiting for that AT..becoz i am huge fan of old ramayan..and arunji and deepika ji.. And yes,dude,thanx a lot for giving me such such a kind wel come words...thanx
Yes,i discuss..about the character of ram..becoz from last one year..i just continue my reading on character of ram...Its my hobby to read some ancient heroes life story..

Prateek

I will open it towards the end of April, once my exams are over. Smile Right now I am busy with so many things, so I haven't found time. Embarrassed Even I love the old Ramayan a lot. Dara Singh and Sunil Lahri were my favorite actors from it. Sunil Lahri was especially the cutest Lakshman!

Yes,dude..i will be waiting for that AT..So,all the best for exams..And yes,i also love the whole characters of old ramayan..including all...Late Dara singh,arun govil and sunil lahri is also my favorite...So,i will be wait..
Thanx

Prateek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I am new one here,I really want to join this AT..I am huge fan of SAGAR ARTS BANNER..what is the processor to join this AT

Prateek

Hi Prateek, I am very glad you have joined us. Hug It's always nice to receive new members.

There is no formal process to join the AT. Just chat with us about your favorite scenes, songs, and actors from Ramayan, that's it.Wink

I am also glad after reading u'r kind welcum words..Well first of all a huge congrates for 9th appreciation thread..its long journey...and its beautifully created thread...all the pics,news,siggies,all the remaining stuff is super awesome...its a beautifull thread and with magical couple debina and gurmeet..really like and loved it..

Well,i dont know on which topic,peoples are here interested to talk..?? But yes,i really want to share some knowldgable stuff from the character of ram...becoz ram as a character..inspired me a lot...i can proudly say i am ram bhakt..

One more query..their is individual AT of old ramayan or not..?? i mean arun govil and deepika's old ramayan...of ramanand sagar..

Prateek

Thank you so much for your kind words! Ramayan is an epic that is close to my heart, and couples like Gurmeet/Debina & Arun/Deepika really brought the characters of Ram and Sita to life!

You can discuss anything you want here. As you may have noticed, we are a very informal group and have very informal discussions, sometimes teasing each other also.LOL We discuss everything from Ramayan to the actors in the show, so you can discuss anything you want, including Shri Ram's character.

I am so glad that ramayan an epic is closed to u'r heart...becoz truthly in now a time..very rare no. of peoples are interested in mythological epics...So dude i am happy...

Yes debina,gurmeet, arunji and deepikaji..are awesome actors..in hindi.."ram or seeta ke characters ko "jeevant" kar diya"..brought to life..

Yes,i will discuss..and i like informal discussions...We discuss everything...and i will share also some my queries...
thanx

Prateek

Yeah, not many people are interested in mythological epics nowadays. In fact, many people misunderstand the character of Shri Ram, especially with the current rise of feminism and all. Shri Ram is accused of failing as a husband and such words really hurt my heart. Ouch I wish there was some way we could educate the world about the real character of Ramji. There was no one who respected his wife more than him!

Yeah, Arun-Deepika and Gurmeet-Debina really brought the characters to life! It is especially appreciative of Gurmeet & Debina, because they are actors of the modern era. Not many actors today know the Hindu epics very well. Even in current mythological shows, very few actors know about the characters they are playing. They blindly follow the scripts as if playing Godly characters is the same as playing fictional characters. Because of that, we often cannot connect with these modern actors in the roles of God, because they are not at all in sync with the roles. There is no divinity in their face and they become very boring to watch. As a result, the mythological show becomes a flop and the producers blame the audience for not watching it, though the problem is with the actors and the script.

But NDTV's Ramayan was not like that. Gurmeet and Debina educated themselves about their characters and really stepped into the shoes of Ram and Sita! Clap Not just Gurmeet and Debina, even other actors in Ramayan really connected with their characters, like Vikram Sharma who played Lord Hanuman so beautifully, or Vinod Kapoor who was an excellent Vibhishan (he was also Dushashan in BR Chopra's Mahabharat. Ankit Arora was a very decent Lakshman, and Vijay Bhatia was a good Bharat too. If one does not compare these actors to the actors of older Ramayan, we can really appreciate them for their hard work and dedication.

I really love the cast of NDTV's Ramayan. I have not seen any other modern mythological serial that has been made with such dedication and devotion as this Ramayan.

Yes,dude..its all true..Todays modern world's youth hardly accepts the deepness of character of ram...With the growth of current faminism..I agree...I am also mythological lover..My friends sometimes laugh at me..But i never take load..becoz shri ram is my soul inspiration...As my point of view..i always feels,think and i am sure..that ram was the only one who respect his wife more then anyone.. But he was a king also..who have maintain his personal life as well as professional life..."(i.e..All works regarding king and kingdom) But peoples have their own mentality...That is never changed..

Yea,arun ji and deepika ji is memorable ram sita for me..becoz first one is always become first one..never changed..After this modern age..debina and gurmeet is also a beutifull couple who make peoples to love the characters of ram and sita once again..Thanx to sagar arts and the channel NDTV..which is no more..

I agree..todays mythological serials are flopped just becoz of peoples un_interest..Lack of acting talent and the most..Lack of knowldge about the characters which they have to be played...So i also dont watch any mythological serials now a days..

Yes,NDTV's ramayan is always refreshing and memorable for me..Debina gurmeet and all the characters is memorable..and yes u add all the names above..which is my favroite also..Well i add one more name..its RAVAN..Aka..akhilendra mishra..who done a superb job in the character of ravan..His acting and the way to speech dialouges was awesome...I really appreciate his talent...So,last dude.. Today is birthday of DEBINA..So "A very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DEBINA"..May god always bless her...

Thanx for reply comment above..and yes,dude,i know u get bored after reading my long boring essay.. So,sorry for this long post..

Prateek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ1234Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Debina & Gurmeet at the finale of Nack Baliye: Shriman v/s Shrimati Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ1234Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Here are some pictures of Debina's birthday celebration on the sets of Chidiya Ghar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ1234Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Thank you for all the lovely pics Janu! Hug
RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Smile 
 wowowow!!!!!! woohooo!!!!
Our fav couple GD in black. Black has always been my fav color.
Today's Debina's B'day!!!!! So, wishing our fav. Sita aka Debina, a gr888 Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Day Dreaming Thank you for all the lovely pics Janu! Hug

You're welcome, Vedo. Hug Glad you liked them!

Go to top