Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Anand Sagar's Ramayan Appreciation Thread #9 <} (Page 17)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey guys,

Here's a lovely creation Visha_Dhami made on Gurmeet & Debina's trip to Amritsar soon after marriage. Aren't the pics beautiful? The sig is so pretty too!

Very prettyyy sig...and the quote is so apt too! Day Dreaming

I love the golden hues Visha always brings out in her work...she makes the pics look so bright as if dipped in sunshine or something! Clap Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ1234..RamKiJanaki..

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jklp]Warm welcome to the new member Prateek. Smile [/QUOTE

Thanx a lot dude...]
prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prateekdave7

Ok...But i think..members are not active on that AT...
So,their is no response to comment..

But here,i see..u all are active members..So i will discuss here..

Thanx

Yes, unfortunately the members in that AT became inactive on IF. Unhappy  Anyway, the 1st AT is done so I still have to open #2. Once it is open, you can join me there for discussions on the older Ramayan.Smile

Offcource dude,i am waiting for that AT..becoz i am huge fan of old ramayan..and arunji and deepika ji.. And yes,dude,thanx a lot for giving me such such a kind wel come words...thanx
Yes,i discuss..about the character of ram..becoz from last one year..i just continue my reading on character of ram...Its my hobby to read some ancient heroes life story..

Prateek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

I am new one here,I really want to join this AT..I am huge fan of SAGAR ARTS BANNER..what is the processor to join this AT

Prateek

Hi Prateek, I am very glad you have joined us. Hug It's always nice to receive new members.

There is no formal process to join the AT. Just chat with us about your favorite scenes, songs, and actors from Ramayan, that's it.Wink

I am also glad after reading u'r kind welcum words..Well first of all a huge congrates for 9th appreciation thread..its long journey...and its beautifully created thread...all the pics,news,siggies,all the remaining stuff is super awesome...its a beautifull thread and with magical couple debina and gurmeet..really like and loved it..

Well,i dont know on which topic,peoples are here interested to talk..?? But yes,i really want to share some knowldgable stuff from the character of ram...becoz ram as a character..inspired me a lot...i can proudly say i am ram bhakt..

One more query..their is individual AT of old ramayan or not..?? i mean arun govil and deepika's old ramayan...of ramanand sagar..

Prateek

Thank you so much for your kind words! Ramayan is an epic that is close to my heart, and couples like Gurmeet/Debina & Arun/Deepika really brought the characters of Ram and Sita to life!

You can discuss anything you want here. As you may have noticed, we are a very informal group and have very informal discussions, sometimes teasing each other also.LOL We discuss everything from Ramayan to the actors in the show, so you can discuss anything you want, including Shri Ram's character.

I am so glad that ramayan an epic is closed to u'r heart...becoz truthly in now a time..very rare no. of peoples are interested in mythological epics...So dude i am happy...

Yes debina,gurmeet, arunji and deepikaji..are awesome actors..in hindi.."ram or seeta ke characters ko "jeevant" kar diya"..brought to life..

Yes,i will discuss..and i like informal discussions...We discuss everything...and i will share also some my queries...
thanx

Prateek

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jklp

Many Many hearty congratulations to Janu, Varni & all other sweet sisters / brothers of this AT for the 9th AT. Sri Rama & Mata Siya bless you all.

Hai Mita. Good to see you back Hug How are you?
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Anyone Home?
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Heylo, koi hai? Big smile

Main Hoon Na WinkLOL
How are you?
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
OMG Gurmeet and Debina are performing on some clause...and that also together! ShockedParty

Edited by Varnita. - 16 April 2013 at 2:53pm

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top